How would u like to see bola and epi combined

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Im planning to start a cycle at the end of the month using epistane and boladrol. My plan is either

epi 30/40/40/40/40/50
bola pulsed 4mg-6mg pre workout 3x a week

orrrrr...

epi 0/30/40/40/40/50
bola 6/6/6/0/0/0

cant decide which to do, opinions? goal is a strong recomp. im 185lbs now and i want to end as close to 185 as possible. i will be doing carb cycling through the 6 weeks which the extra carbs added only pre/intra/post workout. ill be logging this as well, so which would you all rather see =D

pct will be just creatine mono... wait, what? just kidding i got a ton of clomid on hand

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Im planning to start a cycle at the end of the month using epistane and boladrol. My plan is either

epi 30/40/40/40/40/50
bola pulsed 4mg-6mg pre workout 3x a week

orrrrr...

epi 0/30/40/40/40/50
bola 6/6/6/0/0/0

cant decide which to do, opinions? goal is a strong recomp. im 185lbs now and i want to end as close to 185 as possible. i will be doing carb cycling through the 6 weeks which the extra carbs added only pre/intra/post workout. ill be logging this as well, so which would you all rather see =D

pct will be just creatine mono... wait, what? just kidding i got a ton of clomid on hand
I'm more curious about the bola pulse for some reason, but that's just me. That combo looks NUTS haha.

youngguns555

Awards
I think bola sounds like a fishy compound anyways , just not any real logs on it

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I think bola sounds like a fishy compound anyways , just not any real logs on it
theres quite a few longs on it if u look around. most people are really liking it and making good gains

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres quite a few longs on it if u look around. most people are really liking it and making good gains
Imo, it's half and half. Some people respond very well and get the big gains/wetter gains while others get less gains but very lean. Stack it with grapefruit juice!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbing to this one. I have 3 weeks worth of Epi left & was trying to figure out what to use it for/with. Thought about using it as a kickstart for something. Boladrol may be just the ticket.

I considered:

Epi 20/30/30

Boladrol 0/4/4/6

I have plenty of Nolva. Could I use this for PCT, or should I get some Clomid?

Sorry for the hi-jack!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I have plenty of Nolva. Could I use this for PCT, or should I get some Clomid?
they are interchangeable, i just had really good success with it in the past and i didnt have any mood swings

so i have one vote for pulse, anybody else?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I vote stack/bridge. The bola should bulk you up good and then let the epi keep the strength coming and dry your bola gains out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I vote stack/bridge. The bola should bulk you up good and then let the epi keep the strength coming and dry your bola gains out.
both ways have their pros. i just dont know how fast its possible to cut weight on cycle. i think if i use bola straight through at the beginning, im going to be too hungry to try to recomp or cut and it will be an all out bulk, but then when im on just epi i will have to try really quick to cut. i think this would work best if my goal was to lean bulk, but i really want to end this cycle at a very low bodyfat. if i pulse ill be able to carb cycle and hopefully cut cals enough to recomp stronger and use the boladrol to increase workout intensity and strength plus help utilize the carbs around my workout. so im kinda feeling the pulse, but some crazy ass gains up front and lengthening the cycle to maintain them is tempting too but i feel like if i gain mad size i wont retain it long term anyways.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
both ways have their pros. i just dont know how fast its possible to cut weight on cycle. i think if i use bola straight through at the beginning, im going to be too hungry to try to recomp or cut and it will be an all out bulk, but then when im on just epi i will have to try really quick to cut. i think this would work best if my goal was to lean bulk, but i really want to end this cycle at a very low bodyfat. if i pulse ill be able to carb cycle and hopefully cut cals enough to recomp stronger and use the boladrol to increase workout intensity and strength plus help utilize the carbs around my workout. so im kinda feeling the pulse, but some crazy ass gains up front and lengthening the cycle to maintain them is tempting too but i feel like if i gain mad size i wont retain it long term anyways.
I agree with the pulse too. I hadnt read your goals. I'm stuck on bulk!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the pulse too. I hadnt read your goals. I'm stuck on bulk!
Haha, in the past thats all ive done, but summers coming up and i want to be ready. Plus i can run another cycle mid summer =D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn dood, now I'm even more confused! Like you, I'd like to try & do a lean bulk. With summer right around the corner, I don't want any excess baggaga around my waist. Might just do a 3 week Mdrol & then a couple months down the road a solo tren run & save the Bola for the fall...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Damn dood, now I'm even more confused! Like you, I'd like to try & do a lean bulk. With summer right around the corner, I don't want any excess baggaga around my waist. Might just do a 3 week Mdrol & then a couple months down the road a solo tren run & save the Bola for the fall...
im all about the longer cycles and using more than one compound. it keeps things exciting and then u get to feel even more awesomeness

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so im 3 weeks in with the epi everyday and the boladrol pulsed and i want to see how the boladrol feels when taken daily. for the last 3 weeks, should i do 6mg bola + 50mg epi every day? i dont want to be reckless but on the days i take bola i just feel like a monster. bola is definetly some kick ass stuff, so id almost be willing to drop the epi... but not lol. its like dating two girls and trying to figure out which one u like more... so the obvious answer is to date them both and not let the other one know