How would u like to see bola and epi combined

  1. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How would u like to see bola and epi combined


    Im planning to start a cycle at the end of the month using epistane and boladrol. My plan is either

    epi 30/40/40/40/40/50
    bola pulsed 4mg-6mg pre workout 3x a week

    orrrrr...

    epi 0/30/40/40/40/50
    bola 6/6/6/0/0/0

    cant decide which to do, opinions? goal is a strong recomp. im 185lbs now and i want to end as close to 185 as possible. i will be doing carb cycling through the 6 weeks which the extra carbs added only pre/intra/post workout. ill be logging this as well, so which would you all rather see =D

    pct will be just creatine mono... wait, what? just kidding i got a ton of clomid on hand
    CELTIC LABS REP

  2. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    92.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Im planning to start a cycle at the end of the month using epistane and boladrol. My plan is either

    epi 30/40/40/40/40/50
    bola pulsed 4mg-6mg pre workout 3x a week

    orrrrr...

    epi 0/30/40/40/40/50
    bola 6/6/6/0/0/0

    cant decide which to do, opinions? goal is a strong recomp. im 185lbs now and i want to end as close to 185 as possible. i will be doing carb cycling through the 6 weeks which the extra carbs added only pre/intra/post workout. ill be logging this as well, so which would you all rather see =D

    pct will be just creatine mono... wait, what? just kidding i got a ton of clomid on hand
    I'm more curious about the bola pulse for some reason, but that's just me. That combo looks NUTS haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  3. New Member
    youngguns555's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    45.3%

    I think bola sounds like a fishy compound anyways , just not any real logs on it
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by youngguns555 View Post
    I think bola sounds like a fishy compound anyways , just not any real logs on it
    theres quite a few longs on it if u look around. most people are really liking it and making good gains
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,985
    Rep Power
    123688
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    theres quite a few longs on it if u look around. most people are really liking it and making good gains
    Imo, it's half and half. Some people respond very well and get the big gains/wetter gains while others get less gains but very lean. Stack it with grapefruit juice!!!!
    Celtic Labs Rep
  6. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Imo, it's half and half. Some people respond very well and get the big gains/wetter gains while others get less gains but very lean. Stack it with grapefruit juice!!!!
    grapefruit juice FTW!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  7. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    grapefruit juice FTW!
    **** YES!!!

  8. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,292
    Rep Power
    2635451
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    89.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Subbing to this one. I have 3 weeks worth of Epi left & was trying to figure out what to use it for/with. Thought about using it as a kickstart for something. Boladrol may be just the ticket.

    I considered:

    Epi 20/30/30

    Boladrol 0/4/4/6

    I have plenty of Nolva. Could I use this for PCT, or should I get some Clomid?

    Sorry for the hi-jack!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I have plenty of Nolva. Could I use this for PCT, or should I get some Clomid?
    they are interchangeable, i just had really good success with it in the past and i didnt have any mood swings



    so i have one vote for pulse, anybody else?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  10. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    577
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

    I vote stack/bridge. The bola should bulk you up good and then let the epi keep the strength coming and dry your bola gains out.
  11. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    I vote stack/bridge. The bola should bulk you up good and then let the epi keep the strength coming and dry your bola gains out.
    both ways have their pros. i just dont know how fast its possible to cut weight on cycle. i think if i use bola straight through at the beginning, im going to be too hungry to try to recomp or cut and it will be an all out bulk, but then when im on just epi i will have to try really quick to cut. i think this would work best if my goal was to lean bulk, but i really want to end this cycle at a very low bodyfat. if i pulse ill be able to carb cycle and hopefully cut cals enough to recomp stronger and use the boladrol to increase workout intensity and strength plus help utilize the carbs around my workout. so im kinda feeling the pulse, but some crazy ass gains up front and lengthening the cycle to maintain them is tempting too but i feel like if i gain mad size i wont retain it long term anyways.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  12. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    577
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    both ways have their pros. i just dont know how fast its possible to cut weight on cycle. i think if i use bola straight through at the beginning, im going to be too hungry to try to recomp or cut and it will be an all out bulk, but then when im on just epi i will have to try really quick to cut. i think this would work best if my goal was to lean bulk, but i really want to end this cycle at a very low bodyfat. if i pulse ill be able to carb cycle and hopefully cut cals enough to recomp stronger and use the boladrol to increase workout intensity and strength plus help utilize the carbs around my workout. so im kinda feeling the pulse, but some crazy ass gains up front and lengthening the cycle to maintain them is tempting too but i feel like if i gain mad size i wont retain it long term anyways.
    I agree with the pulse too. I hadnt read your goals. I'm stuck on bulk!
  13. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    I agree with the pulse too. I hadnt read your goals. I'm stuck on bulk!
    Haha, in the past thats all ive done, but summers coming up and i want to be ready. Plus i can run another cycle mid summer =D
    CELTIC LABS REP
  14. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,292
    Rep Power
    2635451
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    89.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Damn dood, now I'm even more confused! Like you, I'd like to try & do a lean bulk. With summer right around the corner, I don't want any excess baggaga around my waist. Might just do a 3 week Mdrol & then a couple months down the road a solo tren run & save the Bola for the fall...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  15. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Damn dood, now I'm even more confused! Like you, I'd like to try & do a lean bulk. With summer right around the corner, I don't want any excess baggaga around my waist. Might just do a 3 week Mdrol & then a couple months down the road a solo tren run & save the Bola for the fall...
    im all about the longer cycles and using more than one compound. it keeps things exciting and then u get to feel even more awesomeness
    CELTIC LABS REP
  16. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    CELTIC LABS REP
  17. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so im 3 weeks in with the epi everyday and the boladrol pulsed and i want to see how the boladrol feels when taken daily. for the last 3 weeks, should i do 6mg bola + 50mg epi every day? i dont want to be reckless but on the days i take bola i just feel like a monster. bola is definetly some kick ass stuff, so id almost be willing to drop the epi... but not lol. its like dating two girls and trying to figure out which one u like more... so the obvious answer is to date them both and not let the other one know
    CELTIC LABS REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pulsing Bola, 2 weeks so far review...
    By MrZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 12:13 PM
  2. Bola + Ep cycle
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:48 PM
  3. Supplements that should not be combined
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in