measuring out 2 grams? - AnabolicMinds.com

measuring out 2 grams?

  1. New Member
    spike326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    measuring out 2 grams?


    I have a 2 transdermals and 4g of 4-OHT. I would like to add 2g of 4-OHT powder to each of the transdermals. I dont have a scale so is there something else I can use to get 2g?

  2. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Power
    1229

    Reputation

    Without a scale you're just basically guessing. What I think might work though, is to use something such as a tablespoon measuring scoop, and measure out how many total tablespoons you have of the 4-oht. Then just simply add half of that total measure to each transdermal formula.

    Or you could just eyeball the total powder, and add half to each. Although this won't be a very accurate way of splitting the powder however.
  3. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    613

    Reputation

    The powders are different weights, so no standard scoop size will work. If all you have is 4 grams why not just dump it on a clean surface and divide them into two equal piles. Should get you fairly close.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    spike326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Without a scale you're just basically guessing. What I think might work though, is to use something such as a tablespoon measuring scoop, and measure out how many total tablespoons you have of the 4-oht. Then just simply add half of that total measure to each transdermal formula.

    Or you could just eyeball the total powder, and add half to each. Although this won't be a very accurate way of splitting the powder however.
    That sounds like the best idea. (find how many scoops I have and then divide by two) Thanks max silver and Jimmy_4
  5. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    The powders are different weights, so no standard scoop size will work. If all you have is 4 grams why not just dump it on a clean surface and divide them into two equal piles. Should get you fairly close.

    That's what Max was saying.
  6. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Well its not methylated powder so its probably not going to kill you if you guess.

    But why don't you invest $15 shipped for a 10mg analog scale?
  7. New Member
    spike326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Well its not methylated powder so its probably not going to kill you if you guess.

    But why don't you invest $15 shipped for a 10mg analog scale?
    Where can I get one of these?
  8. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Exclamation


    If I could offer a reasonable solution, Why not just get yourself a bottle that would hold the total volume of your 2 gels, heat them up, dump them in the bottle, add all the powder, shake and heat again if needed, then just put the stuff back into the 2 gel bottles. That is the only way of insuring that you will have an even mixture without a scale.

    Some times you just have to think outside the box.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:09 AM
  2. how to measure out nolva??
    By b180 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 04:26 PM
  3. measuring out IGF
    By thegoodlife in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 06:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in