measuring out 2 grams?

spike326

Awards
I have a 2 transdermals and 4g of 4-OHT. I would like to add 2g of 4-OHT powder to each of the transdermals. I dont have a scale so is there something else I can use to get 2g?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without a scale you're just basically guessing. What I think might work though, is to use something such as a tablespoon measuring scoop, and measure out how many total tablespoons you have of the 4-oht. Then just simply add half of that total measure to each transdermal formula.

Or you could just eyeball the total powder, and add half to each. Although this won't be a very accurate way of splitting the powder however.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
The powders are different weights, so no standard scoop size will work. If all you have is 4 grams why not just dump it on a clean surface and divide them into two equal piles. Should get you fairly close.

spike326

Awards
Without a scale you're just basically guessing. What I think might work though, is to use something such as a tablespoon measuring scoop, and measure out how many total tablespoons you have of the 4-oht. Then just simply add half of that total measure to each transdermal formula.

Or you could just eyeball the total powder, and add half to each. Although this won't be a very accurate way of splitting the powder however.
That sounds like the best idea. (find how many scoops I have and then divide by two) Thanks max silver and Jimmy_4

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
The powders are different weights, so no standard scoop size will work. If all you have is 4 grams why not just dump it on a clean surface and divide them into two equal piles. Should get you fairly close.

That's what Max was saying. :thumbsup:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well its not methylated powder so its probably not going to kill you if you guess.

But why don't you invest $15 shipped for a 10mg analog scale?

spike326

Awards
Well its not methylated powder so its probably not going to kill you if you guess.

But why don't you invest $15 shipped for a 10mg analog scale?
Where can I get one of these?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If I could offer a reasonable solution, Why not just get yourself a bottle that would hold the total volume of your 2 gels, heat them up, dump them in the bottle, add all the powder, shake and heat again if needed, then just put the stuff back into the 2 gel bottles. That is the only way of insuring that you will have an even mixture without a scale. :thumbsup:

Some times you just have to think outside the box. :think:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
match Weight Loss 4
35 and Older 6
35 and Older 4
Nutrition / Health 2