measuring out 2 grams?

1. measuring out 2 grams?

I have a 2 transdermals and 4g of 4-OHT. I would like to add 2g of 4-OHT powder to each of the transdermals. I dont have a scale so is there something else I can use to get 2g?

2. Without a scale you're just basically guessing. What I think might work though, is to use something such as a tablespoon measuring scoop, and measure out how many total tablespoons you have of the 4-oht. Then just simply add half of that total measure to each transdermal formula.

Or you could just eyeball the total powder, and add half to each. Although this won't be a very accurate way of splitting the powder however.
    •   

3. The powders are different weights, so no standard scoop size will work. If all you have is 4 grams why not just dump it on a clean surface and divide them into two equal piles. Should get you fairly close.

4. Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Without a scale you're just basically guessing. What I think might work though, is to use something such as a tablespoon measuring scoop, and measure out how many total tablespoons you have of the 4-oht. Then just simply add half of that total measure to each transdermal formula.

Or you could just eyeball the total powder, and add half to each. Although this won't be a very accurate way of splitting the powder however.
    That sounds like the best idea. (find how many scoops I have and then divide by two) Thanks max silver and Jimmy_4

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    The powders are different weights, so no standard scoop size will work. If all you have is 4 grams why not just dump it on a clean surface and divide them into two equal piles. Should get you fairly close.

That's what Max was saying.
    •   

6. Well its not methylated powder so its probably not going to kill you if you guess.

But why don't you invest $15 shipped for a 10mg analog scale?

7. Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Well its not methylated powder so its probably not going to kill you if you guess.

But why don't you invest $15 shipped for a 10mg analog scale?
    Where can I get one of these?
  8. Exclamation

If I could offer a reasonable solution, Why not just get yourself a bottle that would hold the total volume of your 2 gels, heat them up, dump them in the bottle, add all the powder, shake and heat again if needed, then just put the stuff back into the 2 gel bottles. That is the only way of insuring that you will have an even mixture without a scale.

Some times you just have to think outside the box.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:09 AM
  2. how to measure out nolva??
    By b180 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 05:26 PM
  3. measuring out IGF
    By thegoodlife in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 07:57 PM