PH stack advice please!!!

MBracewell01

Awards
I have done a few PH cycles before but I'm looking to step it up a notch this time.... Can anyone give me advice as to what a good stack would be. I currently have Mass Xtreme, Superdrol(clone), Halodrol(clone), and Tren Xtreme. What would be the best route to go with this? I'm looking to do a lean bulking cycle. Thanks for any suggestions.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
IMO I would run the superdrol bridged into the xtren or haladrol.
Superdrol: 10/20/20/20
Haladrol: 0/0/50/50/75/75
Or
Xtren 90/90/90/90
Superdrol: 0/0/10/20/20
I'm assuming you only have one bottle of each right?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The way I see it, water weight aside, every bulk is as lean as you can eat clean. So get either SD or Boladrol and when its over and you lose the bloat(which for either may be nonexsistent), if you ate clean, your gains should be pretty good. Also, if side effects are an issue, Epistane is awesome for gains but you have to eat like crazy. You cannot skip meals, or do shakes instead of meals.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Truth Id run Superdrol alone. Its strong enough as it is. you don't wanna really be putting anymore stress on your liver as Superdrol already is. Just run it 20/20/20/20 all the way through you'll make great gains. Goodluck!

MBracewell01

Awards
I have multiple bottles of each. I would like to do an 8 to 10 week cycle.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Truth Id run Superdrol alone. Its strong enough as it is. you don't wanna really be putting anymore stress on your liver as Superdrol already is. Just run it 20/20/20/20 all the way through you'll make great gains. Goodluck!

Does Superdrol increase your strength noticeably?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have multiple bottles of each. I would like to do an 8 to 10 week cycle.
then set the SD aside!

in reality, you can't run orals that long...tren and h-drol are your best options for a long cycle (I never run SD over 3 week, unless pulsing).

for lean bulking I would run the xtren, for recomp I would chooe halodrol.

but, don't run either one for more than 6 week.

other rec's: use dermacrine alongside these, it will help mitigate the sides. if you choose to run the xtren, and you're prone to gyno, look into running androhard with it (other have also used furuza-a and p-stanz).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Stack the halo& tren for 6wks.

Can you get ahold of some hCG?? If so you can dose the sh!t out of the tren (120mg) and it will really jack up your strength.

Halo
75/75/100/100/100/100
Tren
90/90/120/120/120/120

I actually ran this exact cycle april of last year. It was great, used Clomid for PCT, more of a recomp cycle but loved it.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Stack the halo& tren for 6wks.

Can you get ahold of some hCG?? If so you can dose the sh!t out of the tren (120mg) and it will really jack up your strength.

Halo
75/75/100/100/100/100
Tren
90/90/120/120/120/120

I actually ran this exact cycle april of last year. It was great, used Clomid for PCT, more of a recomp cycle but loved it.
Nice cycle. Im sure strength was not an issue.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
You should see great strength gains from superdrol

MBracewell01

Awards
If I'm not able to get any hcg can I still run Tren at 120mg? Will Androhard be good enough to combat gyno. Never had any gyno before but dont want to start now!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I dont even think you would need hcg for tren.. I mean its just another reccomendation.. You could easily just run nolva.. for the first 3 weeks alone and then run 6-0x0 at 600mg for another continuous 3 weeks.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will jack up strength like crazy. I ran it for 4 wks and my bench went up 35 lbs and squat went up 50lbs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not combine two methylated compounds...stick with tren and one of your other compounds