Crap, customs nabbed my 4mohn!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been waiting around for a shipment of m4ohn, and starting to wonder what was taking so long for it to arrive. Well, I just grabbed my mail and inside was a letter from Health Canada. As it turns out they refused my shipment entry into Canada, which doesn't bother me that much, as I knew it was a crapshoot as to whether it'd make it through or not.

What has me a little nervous is the fact that the notice informs me that I've violated the criminal code by importing a controlled substance (they identified it as 17-a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandralone) At least it was a small amount in only 3 bottles worth, which shouldn't be able to be construed as anything other than personal usage, but I still am curious as to whether I can expect to be having future contact with the RCMP over this. Last week my m1,4 ad was refused as the packets looked suspicious to customs officials, and now this. I'm going to have to give up on ordering this stuff by the looks of it.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting around for a shipment of m4ohn, and starting to wonder what was taking so long for it to arrive. Well, I just grabbed my mail and inside was a letter from Health Canada. As it turns out they refused my shipment entry into Canada, which doesn't bother me that much, as I knew it was a crapshoot as to whether it'd make it through or not.

What has me a little nervous is the fact that the notice informs me that I've violated the criminal code by importing a controlled substance (they identified it as 17-a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandralone) At least it was a small amount in only 3 bottles worth, which shouldn't be able to be construed as anything other than personal usage, but I still am curious as to whether I can expect to be having future contact with the RCMP over this. Last week my m1,4 ad was refused as the packets looked suspicious to customs officials, and now this. I'm going to have to give up on ordering this stuff by the looks of it.
Why not simply have it shipped to a friend in the states and then take a little road trip?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That works great if you have friends in the states, and live nearby the border. Unfortunately, I don't particularly fit either scenario there.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
or if the label was not on it? that might work better.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the label idea may or may not work. I was previously able to get m-dien through numerous times with no difficulties, but I suspect that this may have been due to customs not being familiar with the substance. I'm not sure whether or not the no label idea would work though, as this may just lead to the bottles not being allowed through due to improper labelling.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sledge, just out of curiosity what are the m40hn bottles labelled as? I am somewhat confused as to how customs officials could've identified the m4ohn as 17-a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandralone, unless it was already labelled as such.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry to much if you are unable to get it. Isn't all that it is hyped to be. Been on 32mgs ed 2 weeks now and haven't felt ****.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not horribly worried about not getting the stuff, the part that bugs me is that I'm out 160 bucks or so, and can't really afford to just lose an order such as this.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Can't you do creative things like ship it packed inside a teddy bear or something?

Basil Fawlty

Awards
What has me a little nervous is the fact that the notice informs me that I've violated the criminal code by importing a controlled substance (they identified it as 17-a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandralone)
They would first have to prove that you ordered it, which would mean that they would have to get a warrant for your PC, credit card records or the records of the place where you purchased the M4OHN (good luck on that last one). Do they actually say that you've broken the law or is it more along the lines of "importing of such and such is a violation of the criminal code..." In any case, since you didn't order by credit card (right?!), you can just deny it all because you never ordered methoxy-nan-whatever-you-called-it, did you?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There wasn't any actual letter stating any major law breaking to have occurred, just a letter stating that it wouldn't be allowed entry into the country as it was a controlled substance, and that I had broken a section of the criminal code in attempting to do so.

It was ordered with a credit card, but as I've stated I'm not too worried that they'll be persuing this any further, I just have to be sure to lay low for awhile and damn sure avoid ordering anything else that isn't allowed under Canadian law.

Seriously though, if I would have known that the damn bottles said nandralone right on them, I sure as hell would NOT have been trying to order this stuff as is. I guess the responsibility of something such as that falls on the consumer ordering, but I can't help but think some sort of relabelling would have been warranted here.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn that sucks man.. i feel your pain :)

ass2grass

Awards
****, I hope my powder gets through.
how long after your m4ohn was shipped did you get the letter from customs?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say it was likely 3-4 weeks between the shipping date and receiving the notice. I had just e-mailed Sledge to see if there was any way to track the shipment as I was starting to wonder what the delay was, and that very same day I received the notice in the mail.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry to much if you are unable to get it. Isn't all that it is hyped to be. Been on 32mgs ed 2 weeks now and haven't felt ****.
If you are the person in your avatar, M4OHN is not going to do anything for you as a standalone at any dosage.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No doubt. Those lats look like Ronnie Coleman's lats.
I'm watching "The Unbelievable" now, and those lats look identical.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just thought I should update the situation, as things have turned out nicely with the m4ohn. Sledge was kind enough to attempt to send out the product again, this time in unlabelled bottles, and with express shipping to boot. These made it through just fine, which is great news. I gotta give mad props to Sledge on this one, his customer service is truly second to none.

Only problem is I was intending to start on m4ohn a week or so ago, and instead decided to start up a m-dien cutting cycle instead. Decisions, decisions, I haven't tried either of them alone up until now, but I suspect I may just combine them both for the final 3 weeks of my cutting cycle.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though, if I would have known that the damn bottles said nandralone right on them, I sure as hell would NOT have been trying to order this stuff as is. I guess the responsibility of something such as that falls on the consumer ordering, but I can't help but think some sort of relabelling would have been warranted here.
I'm NOT bashing you at all on this, but I am curious as to what you thought the bottle would say? just M4OHN?

seriously, I'm wondering, not criticizing.

cm5