HELP! Anavar/Dbol/TEST

iNeedToGetBIG

Awards
Okay so i need help.. im trying to get big.

I heard dbol cause bloating and i dont want that...

I heard Anavar is the safest yet uneffiective roid.

Okay so im stuck between the two. help me choose which is best for me since this is my FIRST time taking steroids.

Okay now a few questions...
How long till i see results?
Is it worth it?
Will in benefit me for football?

Okay my STATS are currently...

Bench:210
Squat:330
Deadlift:300

Im 5'10'' and weighin at 167.

Anavar or Dbol?

Is test-alt good? or will i have to shoot it up.

Thankyou and please help me!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

Bench:210
Squat:330
Deadlift:300

Im 5'10'' and weighin at 167.

Anavar or Dbol?
Are you kidding me?! You wanna juice at this point in your training? How's about eating more food and training harder?

iNeedToGetBIG

Awards
im sure i wanna "juice" and need to know whats best to do

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Simply put, dbol is great, will give u great size / gains. anavar is great for gains that look as natural as you could expect from a steroid, although one of the most expensive. I'm with kanaka tho, @5'10'', 167, with those lifts, just eat more/cleaner, supplement better, and workout more diligently. Dont be the idiot that goes from 167 to 200 overnight and people just look at as the idiot who took the easy way out at such an early stage of his progession, no offense

BuzzLightyear

Awards
500mg of testosterone p/w for 12 weeks. Take 20-30mg of dianabol a day for the first 6 weeks. Google the term "PCT" and refrain from asking any further questions that lead others to assume you have an intellectual disability.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
500mg of testosterone p/w for 12 weeks. Take 20-30mg of dianabol a day for the first 6 weeks. Google the term "PCT" and refrain from asking any further questions that lead others to assume you have an intellectual disability.
harsh... but +1 lol

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are super ripped, under 8% body, no roids for you. You need to eat 250-500 calories above maintenance, 40/40/20 cho pro fat, do that for at least a year. I guarantee that at your weight, you don't know how to eat properly for max natty gains

iNeedToGetBIG

Awards
is 4 weeks of the MASS STACK on steroids.com show any results?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Listen guy, I suspect you are younger. I am not going to hate on it or not give you advice because I believe you are going to run something no matter what we tell you.

Here:

FOLLOW THIS EXACTLY

P mag. It will let you cut up, build muscle, etc. It should be somewhat easy to find.

2 bottles of cycle assist CEL
200 cap Fish oil
100 cap Flax
1 bottle Liver52
2 bottle P mag CEL
1 bottle Cissus
1 bottle Taurine

Pre load Cycle assist for 10 day pre cycle, 8 caps a day. 4 + 4.
Pmag 50/75/75/100/100/75
7caps fish oil ED, 3 cap Flax ED
8 caps CA pre bed ED
2 cap Liver52 pre bed ED
1.5g cissus ED, Taurine as needed for pumps.

PCT: HCGenerate, ERASE, Creatine Mono, cissus
all ad directed except ERASE 3/2/2/2/1/1/1 last few wks for cort control. Start the creatine the last wk of the cycle so it loads, starts working, etc. Creatine ON cycle is fukin crazy and will really helpout the last wk.

Wait 14 wks til your next cycle. NO DRINKING WHATSOEVER

have fun

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
INEEDTOGETBIG... Werent you just posting earlier and said your 18yrs old ? Bro you dont even need to be thinking about steroids at that age! you have enough testosterone to share with all of us ! just eat right and you will get the gains of steroids! EAT! LIFT! REST! and watch your body grow!

BuzzLightyear

Awards
INEEDTOGETBIG... Werent you just posting earlier and said your 18yrs old ? Bro you dont even need to be thinking about steroids at that age! you have enough testosterone to share with all of us ! just eat right and you will get the gains of steroids! EAT! LIFT! REST! and watch your body grow!
Let's hope he listens to this solid advice. Good man.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards