LGP 1-T HydroxyTest Cycle Plan

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have this cycle planned, tell me what you think

Stats

Height 5 foot 11
Weight 186-8 (been a while since I weighed myself, like a week or so)
BF% 15-17
Training-3 years on and off (litterally on and off, not very advanced just causal lifting) Seriously for about 3 months straight.

LGP 1-T HydroxyTest Cycle: 2 squirts 2 times a day, after the first 2 weeks I may up the dosage to 2.5-3 squirts 2 times a day. Four weeks on altogether.

PCT-
Week 1
Nolva 60mgs every day
6oxo 600mgs a day
Clen (need dosage help)
Week 2
Nolva 40mgs ED
6oxo 300mgs ED
Clen (need dosage help)
Week 3
Nolva 40mgs ED
6oxo 300mgs ED
Week 4
Nolva 20mgs ED
6oxo 300mgs ED

Diet: On cycle I plan to eat about 3000 cals a day, couppled with leptigen mass.

I also take Bolt, Ox, Body Octane and Swole V2. And of course a multi and EFAs everyday.

Diet: PCT I plan to eat 3500 cals a day, coupled with leptigen mass and clen for the first 2 weeks. How much taurine do I need to take while on clen? Are these PCT cals enough?

Training

On cycle: High intensity, high volume, 3 times a week. 1 time a week with a trainer who I can tell what I am doing. I may go up to 4 times a week on cycle.

I plan to use the clen for its secondary anti catabolic effects and to lean up a little on PCT. If this is not a good idea let me know. I also might use Trib and avena sativa if it is of any good PC. I sleep 6-10 hours a night.

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to add them.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have this cycle planned, tell me what you think

Stats

Height 5 foot 11
Weight 186-8 (been a while since I weighed myself, like a week or so)
BF% 15-17
Training-3 years on and off (litterally on and off, not very advanced just causal lifting) Seriously for about 3 months straight.

LGP 1-T HydroxyTest Cycle: 2 squirts 2 times a day, after the first 2 weeks I may up the dosage to 2.5-3 squirts 2 times a day. Four weeks on altogether.

PCT-
Week 1
Nolva 60mgs every day
6oxo 600mgs a day
Clen (need dosage help)
Week 2
Nolva 40mgs ED
6oxo 300mgs ED
Clen (need dosage help)
Week 3
Nolva 40mgs ED
6oxo 300mgs ED
Week 4
Nolva 20mgs ED
6oxo 300mgs ED

Diet: On cycle I plan to eat about 3000 cals a day, couppled with leptigen mass.

I also take Bolt, Ox, Body Octane and Swole V2. And of course a multi and EFAs everyday.

Diet: PCT I plan to eat 3500 cals a day, coupled with leptigen mass and clen for the first 2 weeks. How much taurine do I need to take while on clen? Are these PCT cals enough?

Training

On cycle: High intensity, high volume, 3 times a week. 1 time a week with a trainer who I can tell what I am doing. I may go up to 4 times a week on cycle.

I plan to use the clen for its secondary anti catabolic effects and to lean up a little on PCT. If this is not a good idea let me know. I also might use Trib and avena sativa if it is of any good PC. I sleep 6-10 hours a night.

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to add them.
First, if your under 21, using an non-arom compound like the OHT is best. Estrogen closes up your bone growth and can compromise ultimate height. All of that PCT might not be needed, I'd at least cut Nolv to 20mg/d on wk3 and keep the rest of it the same, it builds up in your system so you can trail off at low doses. The clen has pros & cons, maybe someone else could advise you there. But you should really wait until you are 21 for this type of stuff.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I think you would be better served to save this cycle for sometime in the future when you have a few more months of serious training under your belt, you know your body better, and you've hit a plateau or sticking point.

You could probably make the same gains you would with this cycle by becoming a client of IA or Bobo.

cm5

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I was going to wait awhile, but an order of mine got messed up and I cant do 1 test cyp anymore, and now is the only time of the year that I can use a topical PH without fear of it gettting on my GF. This product has 1-t and 4ad plus OHT

Grant

Awards
  • Established
First, if your under 21, using an non-arom compound like the OHT is best. Estrogen closes up your bone growth and can compromise ultimate height.
I know OHT prevents arom but would it completly take care of the 4ad(at least after it converts) arom problem, or would it just be less conversion then usual. I might wait, and I will look into this Bobo training thing soon.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I know OHT prevents arom but would it completly take care of the 4ad(at least after it converts) arom problem, or would it just be less conversion then usual. I might wait, and I will look into this Bobo training thing soon.
It depends on the ratio of 4ad/OHT, but it would help a lot I suspect. It wouldn't kill estrogen formation but it would greatly attenuate it no doubt. I haven't tried OHT but I know that OHA works, and it is a metabolite.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading more and more about HCG, do you think I need it after this cycle? I am thinking it may be to short of a cycle to need it, but what are your opinions. I still havent decided if I am going to go with it in the first place.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading more and more about HCG, do you think I need it after this cycle? I am thinking it may be to short of a cycle to need it, but what are your opinions. I still havent decided if I am going to go with it in the first place.
PCT wise you would be fine with just nolva, I think you're wasting your money on the 6OXO in the first place and adding HCG would be an even further unecessary expedature.

cm5

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I have decided to do the cycle, as I feel it is now neccesary. PM me if you want to know the details but I would rather not post them here (no I do not have a disease it involves something totally different.)

What is a good rotation plan for aplication spots. Do I need to change my spot at every aplication (2 times a day) or every day ( 1 change a day). I guess I am going to shave my legs so I have better spots to apply.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Are my cals enough for on and off cycle? 3000 on 3500 off, I am trying to keep lean bulk here. The only one I am worried about is my post cycle cal level with the clen, should I increase it?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I get 300 carbs 300 Protien 60 fat, my trainer said to increase it to 500 carbs 250 Pro 60 fat. How does that sound for on? or stick with the first one? (lean is the kew word, I have enogh fat already, but if I need the cals, I need the cals.)

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I get 300 carbs 300 Protien 60 fat, my trainer said to increase it to 500 carbs 250 Pro 60 fat. How does that sound for on? or stick with the first one? (lean is the kew word, I have enogh fat already, but if I need the cals, I need the cals.)
If you are 185ish I would keep the protein around 300.

cm5

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is going great. I started about 8 days ago and am up to 192lbs, my lifts are through the roof!