furmanranger

Awards
just wanted to introduce myself to your fine AAS forum. I've been on the bb.com boards for awhile and I thought I'd start watching this one as well. I'm on my first cycle of Test and Dbol. Two weeks into and gains are going good. I hope to get a lot of solid info from you bros. peace

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to introduce myself to your fine AAS forum. I've been on the bb.com boards for awhile and I thought I'd start watching this one as well. I'm on my first cycle of Test and Dbol. Two weeks into and gains are going good. I hope to get a lot of solid info from you bros. peace
If there's one thing around here you'll find a lot of, it's solid info. Good luck and welcome bro.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.. glad to have you over here.

DarCSA

Awards
Nice to have you here. Hope you learn about anything you need to here. Everyone is here to help so just look around. There is someone always with an ear out there.

The Answer

Awards
This place is rather addictive, so I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you.

Welcome Aboard
TA

size

Awards
  • Established
good to see you here. i have not been here long but lots of good information being passed w/o all the crap which makes me very happy.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome bro...Good to have to you aboard...

furmanranger

Awards
good to see you here. i have not been here long but lots of good information being passed w/o all the crap which makes me very happy.
you're the same size from bb.com right, good to run into you over here