Hdrol cycle advice

BFSanimal

Awards
im wanting to start a hdrol cycle and would like a little help critqueing it.
im 220 lbs, sophmore in college and i have been lifting seriously for about 6 years now and this will be my first PH.i work out 4 days a week. m,t,th,fr. i have been thinking about maybe pulsing the cycle but am not sure if it will be as effective. i want to run between a 4-6 week on cycle and 4 week pct. feel free to input any where i would love the advice.

PRELOAD 1-2 weeks with anabolic innovations cycle support and hawthorne berry. do i really need both or will the cycle support be sufficiant.

ON CYCLE. CEL hdrol 50/50/75/75/75. would like help on dosing and length of hdrol.
-liver support (not sure which yet)
-cycle support
-hawthorne berry?
-(i have greenmag but have seen that i should most likely wait to use this until after)
-preworkout either psu (has creatine as well) but have seen people not wanting to use preworkouts also so not sure.

PCT i want to get nolva or clomid but have had trouble finding it. i want to use a serm because i dont want to risk the test suppression and gains.
this is where i need the most help.
-as for the other pct supports im all ears because ive heard so many different combinations with hdrol.

sorry for the spelling errors im in a hurry to get to bed ha but thanks for the input guys

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Hello, If you are only running the cycle 4 to 6 weeks you should just run it straight, not pulsed. Your preload looks good enough. I no longer run milk-thistle on cycle (although it is highly recommended by most users) because there is debate about whether or not it impedes progress by affecting androgen receptor activities. Google search that for more info. I just ran an SD cycle and I preloaded the milk-thistle and didn't take any on cyce. I will however run it on my PCT (starting this Friday) dosing it moderately three days a week on non-workout days. I suggest you run hawthorn berry, red yeast rice, fish oils and saw palmetto as your secondary supplements, and as your primary run...[insert drum roll here]...water, water, and more water. This is not the first time I have said this, but the idea behind you taking Hdrol should be to create an environment where accelerated muscle growth is a strong possibility. Working out is like planting the seeds, and dieting is like the water and sunlight in the equation. Planting the seeds is the easiest part, so don't forget to eat about 4500 calories a day (assuming your bulking and starting at 220 lbs). Within those 4500 calories you should be getting at least 300 grams of protein, and the rest should be more carbs than fat. The diet and water part of your cycle is just as important as taking your dose of Hdrol everyday, without doing this properly your cycle will be a waste. On your body, your pocket, and your time. If you are having trouble getting that amount of calories down and are not lactose intolerant I recommend 2% Reduced Fat Milk as a supplement, yes I said supplement.

For your PCT I recommend running Nolva for 4 weeks, and Clomid for the first 2 weeks of that 4. For the entire 4 weeks finish up your CEL products, keep taking your fish oils, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, water, and red yeast rice. Work out as heavy as you can on your PCT and fight to keep your strength. If you find a lift suffering and you don't feel like grabbing those 80lb dumbbells to do an overhead shoulder press, do it anyways. Grab them and give 100% effort. Keep your calorie intake the same as it was on your cycle. Focus and you will maximize your cycle. Don't Forget to take at least 12 weeks off before thinking about starting your next one. pm me and I can help you search the net for some nolva and clomid.

As for the dosing my recommendations are:

Cycle:
Week 1 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 2 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 3 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 4 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 5 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 6 = 50mg Hdrol

PCT:
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate)
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
Week 1 = 20mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid
Week 2 = 20mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid
Week 3 = 20mg Nolvadex
Week 4 = 20mg Nolvadex

You could drop the clomid and replace it with a good over the counter test stimulator supplement such as EndoAmp-Max from PP.

Clomifene (clomiphene citrate) is commonly used by male anabolic steroid users to bind the estrogen receptors in their bodies, thereby blocking the effects of estrogen, such as gynecomastia. It also restores the body's natural production of testosterone. It is commonly used as a "recovery drug" and taken toward the end of a steroid cycle.[citation needed] It is included on the Worl Anti-Doping Agency list of illegal doping agents in sport.
Tamoxifen is used to prevent estrogen related gynecomastia, resulting from elevated estrogenic levels in conjunction with steroid use. It is taken as a preventative measure in small doses, or used at the onset of any symptoms e.g. nipple soreness/sensitivity. Other drugs are taken for the similar purposeses such as clomiphene citrate and the anti-aromatase drugs which are used in order to try to avoid the hormone related adverse effects of steroid use. Tamoxifen is also sometimes used to treat or prevent gynecomastia in sex offenders undergoing treatment by temporary chemical castration.[15]
[edit]Bipolar disorder
EndoAmp Max is a naturally occurring phospholipid complex, designed to minimize the cortisol increase after exercise while boosting testosterone and growth hormone (GH) response.
Additional Recommendations:
You have been working out a long time so you probably don't need this, but I recommend you stick to working out 4 days a week. This is what I have found works bets for me as far as results are concerned. I like to do a ON/ON/OFF/ON/ON/OFF/OFF schedule.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I dont 100% agree on doing clomid the first 2 weeks and then switch to nolva for the remaining... I think you should just pick one or the other. And maybe throw in a good natty test booster such a Testopro etc..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
50mg is too wk

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
PCT he laid out is not that bad clomid only two wks nolva 4 wks

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hello, If you are only running the cycle 4 to 6 weeks you should just run it straight, not pulsed. Your preload looks good enough. I no longer run milk-thistle on cycle (although it is highly recommended by most users) because there is debate about whether or not it impedes progress by affecting androgen receptor activities. Google search that for more info. I just ran an SD cycle and I preloaded the milk-thistle and didn't take any on cyce. I will however run it on my PCT (starting this Friday) dosing it moderately three days a week on non-workout days. I suggest you run hawthorn berry, red yeast rice, fish oils and saw palmetto as your secondary supplements, and as your primary run...[insert drum roll here]...water, water, and more water. This is not the first time I have said this, but the idea behind you taking Hdrol should be to create an environment where accelerated muscle growth is a strong possibility. Working out is like planting the seeds, and dieting is like the water and sunlight in the equation. Planting the seeds is the easiest part, so don't forget to eat about 4500 calories a day (assuming your bulking and starting at 220 lbs). Within those 4500 calories you should be getting at least 300 grams of protein, and the rest should be more carbs than fat. The diet and water part of your cycle is just as important as taking your dose of Hdrol everyday, without doing this properly your cycle will be a waste. On your body, your pocket, and your time. If you are having trouble getting that amount of calories down and are not lactose intolerant I recommend 2% Reduced Fat Milk as a supplement, yes I said supplement.

For your PCT I recommend running Nolva for 4 weeks, and Clomid for the first 2 weeks of that 4. For the entire 4 weeks finish up your CEL products, keep taking your fish oils, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, water, and red yeast rice. Work out as heavy as you can on your PCT and fight to keep your strength. If you find a lift suffering and you don't feel like grabbing those 80lb dumbbells to do an overhead shoulder press, do it anyways. Grab them and give 100% effort. Keep your calorie intake the same as it was on your cycle. Focus and you will maximize your cycle. Don't Forget to take at least 12 weeks off before thinking about starting your next one. pm me and I can help you search the net for some nolva and clomid.

As for the dosing my recommendations are:

Cycle:
Week 1 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 2 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 3 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 4 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 5 = 50mg Hdrol
Week 6 = 50mg Hdrol

PCT:
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate)
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
Week 1 = 20mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid
Week 2 = 20mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid
Week 3 = 20mg Nolvadex
Week 4 = 20mg Nolvadex

You could drop the clomid and replace it with a good over the counter test stimulator supplement such as EndoAmp-Max from PP.

Additional Recommendations:
You have been working out a long time so you probably don't need this, but I recommend you stick to working out 4 days a week. This is what I have found works bets for me as far as results are concerned. I like to do a ON/ON/OFF/ON/ON/OFF/OFF schedule.
Animal, always is giving you very very good advice. The only thing I might suggest is tapering down on the nolva more like 20/20/10/10. I like the clomid addition for the first two weeks, it's a nice touch IMO. :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
no offence but 95% ppl who have used hdrol will admit 50mg is too weak man. to the guy running it if u dont feel anything like always bump it up, but at 50mg a day dont expect anything ntoicable for the first few wks. but this varies from person to person.

i honeslty would go with like 50 75 75 100 100 125 as a first cycle

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
no offence but 95% ppl who have used hdrol will admit 50mg is too weak man. to the guy running it if u dont feel anything like always bump it up, but at 50mg a day dont expect anything ntoicable for the first few wks. but this varies from person to person.

i honeslty would go with like 50 75 75 100 100 125 as a first cycle
125 is too much for him. 100 may be okay though. H-drol worked well for me at 4 weeks of 50 mg, i don't see why it couldn't work for anyone else :)

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
I think you will do fine at 50mg. Remember more is not always better. If you are getting good gains and having a good cycle at 50mg, don't mess it up. As the saying goes "If it ain't broken, don't try to fix it." You will find that increasing the dosage does not always improve the anabolic environment, but it will improve the environment for side effects. This does not mean that it will not improve your gains, but it does mean that it increases the possibility of side effects with and possibly without increasing your results. You will find a sweet spot with the compound and once you do just stick to it. If you are not responding well to 50mg, then up the dose to 75mg for a few days. Repeat again if necessary. Users like Jason have run PH's before, and can run the compound at elevated doses with the risk of side effects. You can bet your ass he knows how to recognize the signs of incoming side effects, and knows how to deal with them. The reason I recommended 50mg is because I think that is right around where your sweet spot will be. Minimizing possible sides while maximizing your growth environment. Any higher than that and you are increasing sides for slight, if any gains. If you want to take that risk make sure you can handle the sides if they do occur. Good Luck bud.

BFSanimal

Awards
thank you all for the help and i will most likely stay with 50 mg during the cycle. what is the saw pametto? the question i have is do you guys suggest using the run hawthorn berry, red yeast rice, fish oils and saw palmetto on top of the cycle support or instead of it or what. do you guys like NOW's liver support instead?

-also what should i do about my creatine and preworkout. on cycle or pct?
- you guys seem to have differing oppinions on the test boosters and confused as to which to use during pct. is it mainly my preference or do the different ones you suggested serve different purpose.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
-also what should i do about my creatine and preworkout. on cycle or pct?
- you guys seem to have differing oppinions on the test boosters and confused as to which to use during pct. is it mainly my preference or do the different ones you suggested serve different purpose.
Don't use the prework out and creatine on cycle, save it for your pct. It will help you retain some of the muscle endurance and cell volumizing (water retention) you gained on cycle. Above for PCT recommendations I think I stated that yous hould keep using your CEL products, I hope you realize I was not talking about your Hdrol. :) I meant your cycle support products. I was thinking you had CEL cycle assist. Well, if you use your cycle support you won't need anything I recommended other than the fish oils. I personally wouldn't use the cycle support because it has 1000mg milk thistle per serving, and as I stated before there is a lot of debate about milk thistle being bad for androgen receptor activities. As you can see by looking at your ingredient list, everything I named is in your cycle support, and your cycle support has a few I didn't name. Choice is yours though, a lot of people run milk thistle on cycle. As for the confusion among PCT test boosters, you won't need one if you are running Clomid. If you decide not to run Clomid then go with whichever one you like, I still stand that EndoAmp-Max would probably suit you best. If you decide not to run the Cycle Support on cycle, you could certainly use it on your PCT. While still taking the other independent support supplements, you could do a Cyclic Cycle Support Cycle. :D Take the Cycle Support and like M W Sa or M W F, in place of the other independent supplements on those days.

HERE IS THE RESEARCH:
Title: Silymarin inhibits function of the androgen receptor by reducing nuclearlocalization of the receptor in the human prostate cancer cell line LNCaP.Authors: Zhu W, Zhang JS, Young CY.Source: Carcinogenesis 2001 Sep;22(9):1399-403
Research Summary
Agents with novel mechanisms of blocking androgen receptor (AR) function may be useful for prostate cancer prevention and therapy. Previous studies showed that silibinin (SB), the major active component of Milk Thistle, could inhibit cell proliferation of a human prostate cancer cell line by stopping the cell cycle without causing cell death. This study further demonstrates the potential molecular mechanism by which Milk Thistle acts on androgen-responsive prostate cancer cells by inhibiting function of the AR. We observed that Silymarin (SM) and SB inhibited androgen-stimulated cell proliferation as well as androgen-stimulated secretion of both prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and human glandular kallikrein (hK2).Additionally, for the first time, we show that SM and SB diminished transactivation activity of the AR. However, SM did not affect AR levels and steroid-binding ability of total AR in western blotting and ligand-binding assays. Intriguingly, we found that nuclear AR levels are significantly reduced by SM and SB in the presence of androgens. This study provides a new insight into how Milk Thistle negatively modulates androgen action in prostate cancer cells.
You are going to have to research this to gain insight on why this will directly have an effect on your Hdrol cycle. There is an article out there by I think Needtogetaas.

cody2339

Awards
I am getting ready to start my first hdrol cycle. Would it be ok or smart to take a fat burner while doing my cycle??

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
What are you doing bulking or cutting? What does your diet look like? Are you eating 4000 calories a day, or are you eating like 2000 calories a day. If you are trying to pack on the muscle, the fat burner will be wasted. If you are on a calorie deficit, I suppose throwing in the fat burner might help a little. Unless you are using the H-drol to cut, forget about the fat burner.

tz69

Awards
i need some help going to run hdrol cycle taking milk thistle at the begining and through the cycle with a pct at the end i also run zma creatine fish oil and my protein with no2 does that sound right or not

revoke1

Awards
50mgs is a good first cycle, can always bump it up to 75 around week 4

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
id go up to 100 mg the first time around.