ESTO SUPPRESS enough for PCT?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Would ESTO SUPPRESS be enough for my PCT after running Trenazone?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
nobody has any idea what's in it. Looks like a fu ck#d up nolva nomenclature as far as anyone knows
1,2-diphenyl-1-butene 10mg

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that doesn't solve anything...do you have any idea what that is?
Unless its a SERM or a powerful OTC PCT (and also a SERM alongside that low to moderate dosed)... then probably not.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Unless its a SERM or a powerful OTC PCT (and also a SERM alongside that low to moderate dosed)... then probably not.
somebody should send it to a lab or something. It's a good alternative if it is nolva..kind of hard to find nolva tabs these days

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there have been other threads on this, it seems to be a otc version of nolva...wonder how long that will be on the shelf???

but, even if it is a OTC version of nolva, and they're using a different nomenclature to keep it that way, why risk PCT/gyno issues when SERMs are still easy to get!

I got BURNED once because of a bunk SERM...got gyno and the SERM I got was garbage! never again will I use a research chem, or untrusted source for SERM's!!!! took me months to fix the problem that could have been stopped dead in its tracks if I had the proper gear on hand.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
somebody should send it to a lab or something. It's a good alternative if it is nolva..kind of hard to find nolva tabs these days
ive used esto once, and was so impressed I bought four more bottles.

Im not some sort of rep or pushing it or anything, but for me, it seemed to work better than anything ive ever used before, inc clomid and nolva.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
there have been other threads on this, it seems to be a otc version of nolva...wonder how long that will be on the shelf???

but, even if it is a OTC version of nolva, and they're using a different nomenclature to keep it that way, why risk PCT/gyno issues when SERMs are still easy to get!

I got BURNED once because of a bunk SERM...got gyno and the SERM I got was garbage! never again will I use a research chem, or untrusted source for SERM's!!!! took me months to fix the problem that could have been stopped dead in its tracks if I had the proper gear on hand.
This stuff has been out on the UK market for quite some time. Its very fairly priced as well - still don't trust it.

For £8 more you can get guaranteed pharma grade Nolva that lasts at least 2 cycles.