Get rid of really minor gyno - AnabolicMinds.com

Get rid of really minor gyno

  1. New Member
    dv3eb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    70

    Reputation

    Get rid of really minor gyno


    so i am on day 10 of a pmag cycle and i noticed i have puffy nipples. I figure its gyno but its not bad at all but still something i would like to get rid of. I am taking Recycle as my pct(I was told a SERM wasnt needed for pmag). Will recycle get rid of this gyno. I also have animal stak if i take that in like a month or two will that help

  2. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    you were told wrong about the serm... you should get a serm...

    recycle will do nothing for gyno, if u actually have gyno...

    letro/nolva/ralox/adex/dostinex are your options for getting rid of gyno..

    good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    11890

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dv3eb View Post
    so i am on day 10 of a pmag cycle and i noticed i have puffy nipples. I figure its gyno but its not bad at all but still something i would like to get rid of. I am taking Recycle as my pct(I was told a SERM wasnt needed for pmag). Will recycle get rid of this gyno. I also have animal stak if i take that in like a month or two will that help
    puffy nips are not gyno. this could just be a side effect of a flux in hormones.

    if it's painful, then you have to worry!

    while you might not need a SERM for PCT, you should always have one on hand...just in case!

    check out this info about gyno:
    If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    how are people saying you might not need a serm?

    doesnt anyone do bloodwork anymore?

    steroids are suppressive... i would never use an otc pct...

    Halodrol/H-Drol is Suppressive... My Scanned Blood Work Inside

    http://www.prohormoneforum.com/blood...bloodwork.html

    PCT review after P-mag cycle. Please review.

    theres plenty of bloodwork/research to show how suppressive these compounds are

    stop being dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    11890

    Reputation

    ^^^^ this is true, the only way you can really know what you need for PCT is bloodwork!
  6. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,913
    Rep Power
    76960

    Reputation Reputation

    Decent article that Eric wrote over on the Primordial home forum:16 Ways to Fight Gyno
    Celtic Labs Rep
  7. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    11890

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Decent article that Eric wrote over on the Primordial home forum:16 Ways to Fight Gyno
    good post! this is an article I reference frequently!

    and another reason why I keep stock in dermacrine and androhard!!!

    I hope PP brings back dermacrine, or finds another licensee
  8. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,913
    Rep Power
    76960

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    good post! this is an article I reference frequently!

    and another reason why I keep stock in dermacrine and androhard!!!

    I hope PP brings back dermacrine, or finds another licensee
    Or maybe will stop changing what is already awesome

    I really, really loved topical dermacrine. I'm thinking of making my own with bulk DHEA and topical formula. DHEA is "cheap" in bulk. 100g for 93$. Dermacrine has 1.8 grams per bottle. Along with pregnenolone, res-v, benzoflavone, etc... but still. The dhea is the most expensive component besides perhaps the topical absorption matrix itself.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  9. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    11890

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Or maybe will stop changing what is already awesome

    I really, really loved topical dermacrine. I'm thinking of making my own with bulk DHEA and topical formula. DHEA is "cheap" in bulk. 100g for 93$. Dermacrine has 1.8 grams per bottle. Along with pregnenolone, res-v, benzoflavone, etc... but still. The dhea is the most expensive component besides perhaps the topical absorption matrix itself.
    yeah, this is another reason that I have some penetrate on standby.

    but, I have enough dermacrine to get me by the next 3 cycles...will get me by for the next 18 months, or so.

    man, what I would give for some bulk DHT...some DHT cream would kick @$$!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Protomax and existing minor gyno
    By scw5150 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:55 PM
  2. Still have minor gyno. another havoc cycle?
    By rocky025 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 11:39 PM
  4. pct for jungle warfare + minor puberital gyno
    By krogtaar in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 03:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in