Get rid of really minor gyno

dv3eb

Awards
so i am on day 10 of a pmag cycle and i noticed i have puffy nipples. I figure its gyno but its not bad at all but still something i would like to get rid of. I am taking Recycle as my pct(I was told a SERM wasnt needed for pmag). Will recycle get rid of this gyno. I also have animal stak if i take that in like a month or two will that help

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you were told wrong about the serm... you should get a serm...

recycle will do nothing for gyno, if u actually have gyno...

letro/nolva/ralox/adex/dostinex are your options for getting rid of gyno..

good luck

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so i am on day 10 of a pmag cycle and i noticed i have puffy nipples. I figure its gyno but its not bad at all but still something i would like to get rid of. I am taking Recycle as my pct(I was told a SERM wasnt needed for pmag). Will recycle get rid of this gyno. I also have animal stak if i take that in like a month or two will that help
puffy nips are not gyno. this could just be a side effect of a flux in hormones.

if it's painful, then you have to worry!

while you might not need a SERM for PCT, you should always have one on hand...just in case!

check out this info about gyno:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^ this is true, the only way you can really know what you need for PCT is bloodwork!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decent article that Eric wrote over on the Primordial home forum:16 Ways to Fight Gyno
good post! this is an article I reference frequently!

and another reason why I keep stock in dermacrine and androhard!!!

I hope PP brings back dermacrine, or finds another licensee:sigh1:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good post! this is an article I reference frequently!

and another reason why I keep stock in dermacrine and androhard!!!

I hope PP brings back dermacrine, or finds another licensee:sigh1:
Or maybe will stop changing what is already awesome :afro:

I really, really loved topical dermacrine. I'm thinking of making my own with bulk DHEA and topical formula. DHEA is "cheap" in bulk. 100g for 93$. Dermacrine has 1.8 grams per bottle. Along with pregnenolone, res-v, benzoflavone, etc... but still. The dhea is the most expensive component besides perhaps the topical absorption matrix itself.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or maybe will stop changing what is already awesome :afro:

I really, really loved topical dermacrine. I'm thinking of making my own with bulk DHEA and topical formula. DHEA is "cheap" in bulk. 100g for 93$. Dermacrine has 1.8 grams per bottle. Along with pregnenolone, res-v, benzoflavone, etc... but still. The dhea is the most expensive component besides perhaps the topical absorption matrix itself.
yeah, this is another reason that I have some penetrate on standby.

but, I have enough dermacrine to get me by the next 3 cycles...will get me by for the next 18 months, or so.

man, what I would give for some bulk DHT...some DHT cream would kick @$$!!!!