What do you think of this scale? - AnabolicMinds.com

What do you think of this scale?

  1. New Member
    swany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    194

    Reputation

    What do you think of this scale?


    take a look at this.

    http://www.minipocketscale.com/mx/mx-50.htm

    problem is some of my powder that came from sledge spilled out
    of the envelopes and to save all the powder in the ziplocks, I might
    throw it all together. With 10mg precision, that would definitely be good
    enough for me to grab a gram here and there. wouldn't you think?

    another one, cheaper
    http://saveonscales.com/hp50.html

  2. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Its decent but there is another cheaper 10mg scale slightly more expensive then the hp one but better than hp. Try oldwillknott.com
  3. New Member
    swany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    194

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Its decent but there is another cheaper 10mg scale slightly more expensive then the hp one but better than hp. Try oldwillknott.com
    you mean this one? it's their newer version
    http://www.saveonscales.com/js50.html

    it's the same price at both.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1452

    Reputation

    it will work well, it's similar to the model I have (an older one).
  5. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by swany
    you mean this one? it's their newer version
    http://www.saveonscales.com/js50.html

    it's the same price at both.
    Yeah thats the one I have. All 3 are good enough but I wouldn't use any of them to weigh out single/double doses.
  6. New Member
    swany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    194

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Yeah thats the one I have. All 3 are good enough but I wouldn't use any of them to weigh out single/double doses.
    the thing is I was going to use tabs to finish cycles, after 1 gram of powder went. Thats what i'm doing now, but i'd rather use mainly powder and save the tabs for when convenience is required. The fact that I want to use more than 1 gram but less than 2 grams in a cycle forced me to buy both, now I can measure out 1.5 grams easily.

    Look at this little guy
    http://www.saveonscales.com/lucky.html

    i'm getting the other one, just didn't know you could get a mechanical one that accurate.
  7. New Member
    Skark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    298

    Reputation

    I have the Jennings scale you showed, am very happy with it, but only paid $55 (inc shipping) on E-bay for a brand new unit. Yes, this is great for those (like me) who want to customize methyl stacks. Want 3 mgs of M1T a day to "wetten" up a M4OHN cycle? I can do that.....sweet.
  8. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by swany
    the thing is I was going to use tabs to finish cycles, after 1 gram of powder went. Thats what i'm doing now, but i'd rather use mainly powder and save the tabs for when convenience is required. The fact that I want to use more than 1 gram but less than 2 grams in a cycle forced me to buy both, now I can measure out 1.5 grams easily.

    Look at this little guy
    http://www.saveonscales.com/lucky.html

    i'm getting the other one, just didn't know you could get a mechanical one that accurate.
    Yup its a good buy if anyone wants to save on $$. Never used one but I'm sure it should be just fine.
  9. New Member
    acecombact1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    you can buy same scale form ebay for 20$
  10. Registered User
    Strateg0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Search Ebay for 0.01g Scale. I just got a digital one for $25. The Lucky 11 can give you different measurements if you aren't careful or don't know exactly how to use it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Height Increase : What do you think of this ?
    By morphine13 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:15 PM
  2. What do you think of this... (Static holds)
    By Manwhore in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 12:49 AM
  3. What do you think of this stack?
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 05:31 PM
  4. Hey guys, what do you think of this?
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 11:52 AM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 11:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in