What do you think of this scale?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its decent but there is another cheaper 10mg scale slightly more expensive then the hp one but better than hp. Try oldwillknott.com

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
it will work well, it's similar to the model I have (an older one). :)

swany

Awards
Yeah thats the one I have. All 3 are good enough but I wouldn't use any of them to weigh out single/double doses.
the thing is I was going to use tabs to finish cycles, after 1 gram of powder went. Thats what i'm doing now, but i'd rather use mainly powder and save the tabs for when convenience is required. The fact that I want to use more than 1 gram but less than 2 grams in a cycle forced me to buy both, now I can measure out 1.5 grams easily.

Look at this little guy
http://www.saveonscales.com/lucky.html

i'm getting the other one, just didn't know you could get a mechanical one that accurate.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I have the Jennings scale you showed, am very happy with it, but only paid $55 (inc shipping) on E-bay for a brand new unit. Yes, this is great for those (like me) who want to customize methyl stacks. Want 3 mgs of M1T a day to "wetten" up a M4OHN cycle? I can do that.....sweet.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the thing is I was going to use tabs to finish cycles, after 1 gram of powder went. Thats what i'm doing now, but i'd rather use mainly powder and save the tabs for when convenience is required. The fact that I want to use more than 1 gram but less than 2 grams in a cycle forced me to buy both, now I can measure out 1.5 grams easily.

Look at this little guy
http://www.saveonscales.com/lucky.html

i'm getting the other one, just didn't know you could get a mechanical one that accurate.
Yup its a good buy if anyone wants to save on $$. Never used one but I'm sure it should be just fine.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Search Ebay for 0.01g Scale. I just got a digital one for $25. The Lucky 11 can give you different measurements if you aren't careful or don't know exactly how to use it.