Injecting my rat after an oral cycle.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Hello again, it appears I am having some trouble with my rat again. I have been giving him S-Drol for the past 3 weeks. He is now on week 4 which will actually end on Friday for a total of 28 days ran at 10/20/20/20; However, somebody stopped by my lab today and gave me 2 vials of Test-E, and all injectable supplies needed to run it. My rat has never been on Test-E, and has never been injected with anything other than the flu-shot. I know this should have been done earlier in the oral cycle, but would it be okay to start injecting today while he still has 4 days left on the oral compound. I would want to run the injectable cycle for 8 weeks total. Total Oral Compound + Total Injectable Compound = 12 weeks total. Other Products on Hand = Clomid, Nolva, TCF1, Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice, Fish Oils, and Hawthorn Berry. Once again, the rat is currently on day 24 of 28 on the oral cycle. I do have enough SD tablets to extend the oral cycle to 35 days if needed. My rat began cycle at 189g and is now 207g, no bloat, minimal water retention, clean diet. Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Ideas please. :moon:

youngguns555

Awards
No, it would be awful !!! that stuff is poison so send it to me, and i will dispose of it properly.. Haha just kidding. No you should be fine . As long as the test is in your system while the superdrol is leaving your system you won't experience any catabolic effects. Just start pinning that dirty rodent and feedin it well ;)

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest going through PCT and starting the Injectible cycle in a month post PCT. The reason is the Enanthate won't be working until 2-3 weeks after first shot, so you have 2 weeks of shutdown without added test support. This is a recipe for gyno, and you won't know how you will react to test because you will already be suppressed from the SD.

Also, don't run test enan for only 8 weeks, that's crappy. 12 weeks minimum.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
I would suggest going through PCT and starting the Injectible cycle in a month post PCT. The reason is the Enanthate won't be working until 2-3 weeks after first shot, so you have 2 weeks of shutdown without added test support. This is a recipe for gyno, and you won't know how you will react to test because you will already be suppressed from the SD.

1. The reason I would only be running Test-E for 8 weeks is because I have already been dosing SD for 4 weeks. To run Test for 12 weeks would put me on 16 weeks of AAS. Isn't that a bit lengthy? Shutdown?

2.Also, could I just run a moderate or low dose of Nolva or Letro for the first 7 days after coming off the SD to allow time for the transition?

3.I would rather not PCT first because having gained a solid 18 lbs, I would like to solidify these gains and possibly progress a bit further. I understand that AAS only provides the environment for muscle growth to occur, that lifting is essentially planting the seeds, and dieting is the water and sunlight of the equation. I would like to make sure my plan to continue this lengthy cycle is sound. Thanks you to all for the input.

Currently Receiving 4600kcal of heat energy a day.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
1. The reason I would only be running Test-E for 8 weeks is because I have already been dosing SD for 4 weeks. To run Test for 12 weeks would put me on 16 weeks of AAS. Isn't that a bit lengthy? Shutdown?

2.Also, could I just run a moderate or low dose of Nolva or Letro for the first 7 days after coming off the SD to allow time for the transition?

3.I would rather not PCT first because having gained a solid 18 lbs, I would like to solidify these gains and possibly progress a bit further. I understand that AAS only provides the environment for muscle growth to occur, that lifting is essentially planting the seeds, and dieting is the water and sunlight of the equation. I would like to make sure my plan to continue this lengthy cycle is sound. Thanks you to all for the input.

Currently Receiving 4600kcal of heat energy a day.
I like your analogy for the reasoning behind AAS use.

7 Days of nolva is not enough to regain the HTPA axis and Letro is an AI that you would use on cycle in case of gyno NEVER with Nolva or Clomid or any other SERM,

Again, I would suggest you go through PCT and run the test at 500 mg/week for a minimum of 10 weeks, but 12 is an optimal first cycle IMO.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established

I agree with this completely.