hdrol making me super tired?

TulsaTalons

Awards
so im on day 3 of my hdrol cycle, and i have been tired as FUK.... i mean, i can deal with it but, is this normal? what causes this?

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Lethargy, it happens. Are you tired in the gym also?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
3 Days seems a little quick for lethargy though....especially on H-drol. Maybe though. How much sleep are you getting at night?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i took naps after my workouts..i felt that it helped out a lot. i figured since i'm on H-drol, that i'm probably working out a lot harder which could lead to some fatigue later in the day. Are u drinking enough water ?

andreika

Awards
I am at week three of Hdrol at 75mgs/day and the lethargy is only kicking in hard now for me. After three days of use it must be something else such as over-training perhaps

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
3 Days seems a little quick for lethargy though....especially on H-drol. Maybe though. How much sleep are you getting at night?
i agree with this. how much good sleep are you getting? i have sleep problems on cycle even and i use prescribe sleep meds. you can try 150 mg dhea or get some dermicrine. those will both help

TulsaTalons

Awards
Lethargy, it happens. Are you tired in the gym also?
somewhat

a good 8 hours.

i took naps after my workouts..i felt that it helped out a lot. i figured since i'm on H-drol, that i'm probably working out a lot harder which could lead to some fatigue later in the day. Are u drinking enough water ?
would not drinking enough water make me tired?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Overtraining since you're on and probably really motivated right now. The H isn't gonna kick in that quick.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
lethargy is a companion on a cycle. I like the whole nap after a workout idea. Look on the bright side, your sleep will be amazing. :)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
maybe your liver isn't used to the chemicals u putting in it? idk..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0