harder on the hairline - fina or 1test?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Both are very androgenic in nature. At an equal dosage, is one harsher in terms of androgenic sides than the other?

BV

A

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Im curious as to what the sides actually cause. Is it just a receding hairline that you notice over time? or is it hair actually falling out, such as rubbing your hands through your hair and noticing hair breaking off.

S

Slowpain

Awards
and what about winny, is this as bad or worse than either one of those?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Fina i would think
Is it the androgen molecule itself that causes hairloss w/fina (similar to 1-test, aside from the DHT through an 'unknown' pathway theory...)

Im curious as to what the sides actually cause. Is it just a receding hairline that you notice over time? or is it hair actually falling out, such as rubbing your hands through your hair and noticing hair breaking off.
If you're going to lose hair from androgens, its because your prone to hairloss to begin with and the AAS just accelerates the natural progression of hair loss. So you'll just lose hair faster.

S

Slowpain

Awards
Do you guys think alot of spiro and minoxidil will help with the hair loss on winny, cause im gona start a cycle soon. Every time I take 1-test my hair falls out alot but I put alot of spiro and minoxidil on and it comes back about 1 month after cycle has stoped. So what you guys are saying is I can expect about twice as much hair loss from this winny as from 1-test. That is really scarry...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Slowpain,
Check this out:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

Says that Winny has a strong affinity for the androgen receptor, and can aggravate hair loss. I would think it would affect MPB is ways similar to drugs like 1test and fina, and if that's the case spiro is your best defense.

I would get a can of the 5% spiro cream and apply that to areas that have the most hair loss, in addition to the 2% spiro solution that you apply 2x per day. You'll also want to use Nizoral eod, as well as a 2x/day application of a 5%minoxidil/5% azelaic acid solution.

dont just use it after your cycle, use it all the time especially while on. If you lose hair while on cycle, chances are you'll lose it naturally over time.

BV

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I didn't shed at all on winny :)

oddly enough, as I said onece before in the PH section, the only thing that ever made me shed was 1-AD :think:

I

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
I never knew winny was that hard on hair loss.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have insane hairloss on and after 1-test... which lasts for months.
I use nizoral, minoxidil, propecia, spiro, folligen, copper peptide shampoo - and somehow my hair is thick as ever -- yet is falling out more than ever.

I can deal with the on cycle hairloss... but why the hell does it take 4-5months to get 2 weeks of 1-test out of the system?

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I didnt really have any hairloss on 1test (strange because I definately have it in my family), but I agree that it takes a long time for your endocrine system to completely normalize. Maybe it has something to do with your natural test comming back up to speed, could there be spikes in natty test levels during the months post cycle, causing increases in DHT? Or perhaps your body is more sensitive to androgens in general, after the follicle receptors were bombarded with 1test for 4 weeks?

At least you know how to make it grow back!:)
BV

S

Slowpain

Awards
thanks for that article bigvrunga, I am definatly going to go with extra spiro and do the nizoral. I have been using the spiro and minoxidil on cycle also, but I think I will up the dose like you said for the winny..