Arimidex question

rich196

Awards
What do you guys recommend as a dosage for a-dex while on cycle? I have read a few different forums but figured I would just ask. Also, do you recommend continuing the dex through pct along with nolvadex/clomid or should I switch it up to aromasin in pct?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Im on week 7 of my cycle and I didnt take any arimidex till week 4 of my cycle, and only started once I started having sore nips...Once I had soreness, I ran it at .50 for 4 days, then .25 every other day after...I will take it throughout cycle+throughout pct to keep estrogen from rebounding...I have heard many schools of thought on taking it, some say start day one of cycle and throughout, others say start when symptoms occur...I dont have estrogen issues so i waited till soreness began and then nipped it in the butt..Prob could have gotten away with not taking it at all, but better safe than sorry...Make sure you have nova on hand, if arimidex doesnt do the job, and run it for a few days to stop estrogen...

warren916

Awards
Arimidex and Nolvadex together is no good.

Read about Arimidex's drug interactions here.
rxlist_dot_com/arimidex-drug_dot_htm

Nolvadex greatly reduces blood concentration levels Arimidex.

You want estrogen, its best to have the most you can, without sides.

Estrogen is a must in the human body.

Use a SERM like Nolvadex on cycle. This type of drug blocks estrogen from the nipple area without greatly reduces to much total estrogen. If sides persist, then consider stacking or solely using an Aromasin at 12.5mg, which will greatly lower total body estrogen by inhibiting your body from making it.

A great basic stackable PCT should include Aromasin, and Nolvadex.

rich196

Awards
I planned on using the nolva post cycle and was going to also add the aromasin in with it. I just didn't know if I should use the arimidex while on cycle. I have read so many conflicting threads. Some say use it others say not too so I figured I would ask.