Trenazone???

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
• The world's first active Dienolone supplement
• Ultra-advanced delivery system -- the most bioavailability you can get without an injection
• Achieve stable blood concentrations and avoid hepatic breakdown
• Phenomenal muscle and strength gains

Its a spray so people say its much more effective,and it says "Do not run for longer than 12 weeks",so im guessing if u wanted to you could run it up to 12 weeks?If its really tren and more powerful than most pill forms then 12 weeks would be rough wouldnt it?Anybody used it before?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
not tren, it's dienolone. Alreadyu active, so there's no conversion. Should be NICE! 12 weeks is definately an advanced dosage. Personally, I wouldnt pass 6 weeks until my experience grew with the stuff.

It looks great, but trenavar will be the sh*t if it comes out to be what they say it will be. pro "real tren"

lol, looks like youre shopping around like me...

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
My two went out yesterday. Not sure when I'm going to use it but the compound intrigues me and have a feeling this stuff is gonna start selling fast if the reviews start popping off. Good price right now also...

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
not tren, it's dienolone. Alreadyu active, so there's no conversion. Should be NICE! 12 weeks is definately an advanced dosage. Personally, I wouldnt pass 6 weeks until my experience grew with the stuff.

It looks great, but trenavar will be the sh*t if it comes out to be what they say it will be. pro "real tren"

lol, looks like youre shopping around like me...
Lol yea,ive been posting ALOT about diff ph's,trying to find a great one,i came across this stuff,and at first i wanted to take some tren because i really just want strength gains,but the gyno that it causes all the time isnt appealing,do you think gyno would be a prob with the spray?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
My two went out yesterday. Not sure when I'm going to use it but the compound intrigues me and have a feeling this stuff is gonna start selling fast if the reviews start popping off. Good price right now also...
Yea,its kind sad,i have a whole cycle set up but dont have a ph yet lol.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
There is NOTHING wrong with over thinking and revising cycle plans. Actually , I recommend it.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Lol yea,ive been posting ALOT about diff ph's,trying to find a great one,i came across this stuff,and at first i wanted to take some tren because i really just want strength gains,but the gyno that it causes all the time isnt appealing,do you think gyno would be a prob with the spray?
I too want the strength (THE POWER) gains above all. Im pretty sure it will have the same elevated prolactin levels as pro deinolone. I'm going to run pstanz as a progestin receptor blocker which should reduce the chances of gyno LARGELY! It worked for JBry.

You probably read this thread, but here it is just in case:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/168841-prolactin-control-required.html

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I too want the strength (THE POWER) gains above all. Im pretty sure it will have the same elevated prolactin levels as pro deinolone. I'm going to run pstanz as a progestin receptor blocker which should reduce the chances of gyno LARGELY! It worked for JBry.

You probably read this thread, but here it is just in case:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/168841-prolactin-control-required.html
Yea,im not in competitions or interested in anything like that,im more of a weekend warrior lol,i live in NC right now,and well,really the only things to do is go to bonfires lol,when i was younger,i would hang out with my older bro and all his friends who were hittin roids(when they were like 17/18),and i remember thinking how badass they were,so ever since then i have been lifting.But im doin it the smart way :banana:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with all respect, I've been reading many of your threads...judging by what I've read, you're not ready for a compound like this!

start with something a bit more mild, that won't have the potential for nasty sides. Give H-drol or Epi a try...should get some good gains with little risk.

just my 2 cents