How long does Boladrol take to kick in?

GetHyooge

Awards
I know its somewhat new but about how long should it take to feel Boladrol kicking in at 4mg a day?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Id give it a week. Are you taking it now? If so, how long have u been on it?

GetHyooge

Awards
Id give it a week. Are you taking it now? If so, how long have u been on it?
Yes I am taking it now, today was the second day, had pretty bad headaches all day and a good workout at the gym.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Everything ive read says about days 10. Are you running any support supps with it? Usually the headaches come from high blood pressure. Also try upping your water intake. Im currently running it right now (day 3) and havent had any problems. Im running AI Cycle support with it.

GetHyooge

Awards
Not running any supports, I don't believe they really help all that much. Today was day 3, I felt really aggressive and pumped in the gym today.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Not running any supports, I don't believe they really help all that much. Today was day 3, I felt really aggressive and pumped in the gym today.

Bro you really need to run at least some liver support on it! Its a Dimethyl. But as far as the headaches go if youre not gonna run a support (which I highly recommend) try upping your water intake like I stated before. May help you out.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
It should probably kick in around the 7-10 day mark, but please use proper accepted methods and ancillaries if you are going to run Bola, its strong stuff and honestly what you believe and what has been proven scientific and medical results are two different things.

GetHyooge

Awards
Bro you really need to run at least some liver support on it! Its a Dimethyl. But as far as the headaches go if youre not gonna run a support (which I highly recommend) try upping your water intake like I stated before. May help you out.
I will monitor my blood pressure and take the HB if it goes high, but honestly no liver support is gonna protect your liver from the damage, just gotta cycle off and allow time to recover.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I will monitor my blood pressure and take the HB if it goes high, but honestly no liver support is gonna protect your liver from the damage, just gotta cycle off and allow time to recover.
PLEASE get post cycle blood work with a liver enzyme count. I cant wait to see this.

prodkos

Awards
Since i don't have enough posts to PM GetHyooge or Japohl1..looks like i am going to hijack the thread...Just wanted to know what will be good Nolva dosage for PCT ? Since if am to run bola, one of the things i will for PCT is Nolva...
Again my apologies for jacking the thread....

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna run mine 20/20/10/10 along with the rest of my PCT

oze

oze

Awards
Took about 2 weeks for myself. I actually just finished up my Boladrol cycle. It was pretty good, strength gains were wonderful and size was decent.

Main sides were some bad ass lethargy, otherwise, good cycle. Sides were manageable, and I felt pretty good the whole way through.

I'd definitely stack it next time tho.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Took about 2 weeks for myself. I actually just finished up my Boladrol cycle. It was pretty good, strength gains were wonderful and size was decent.

Main sides were some bad ass lethargy, otherwise, good cycle. Sides were manageable, and I felt pretty good the whole way through.

Good to know thatnks man! Im actually stacking my cycle right now with ironmaglabs 1AD but only on day 3. I get lethargy pretty bad any cycle I run but trying out the topical Dermacrine this time. Read some people saying it will knock it right out! Hopefully it works.

oze

oze

Awards
Awesome. I'd like to know how the 1ad stacks with Boladrol.

Also, I did 4mg per day for 4 weeks. Personally, I don't think people should be affraid going to 6 or 8mg per day for 4 weeks honestly. Seems like to me it be a better cycle.

Good luck with it, man!

GetHyooge

Awards
PLEASE get post cycle blood work with a liver enzyme count. I cant wait to see this.
Do you honestly think your milk thistle and **** is gonna protect your liver from the damage done by something like Boladrol? It won't. It may slightly lessen the damage MAYBE.

stuffm4n

Awards
Do you honestly think your milk thistle and **** is gonna protect your liver from the damage done by something like Boladrol? It won't. It may slightly lessen the damage MAYBE.
So you get cut by something - do you stand there and watch it bleed or do you put a bandaid on it?

I don't think anyone is going to claim that milk thistle will completely protect your liver, but at least you are doing something to aid in the repair.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the feedback, did you have any back pumps, cramps or headaches. Not that people are reporting these, but Im just curious to see if there was anything else you would consider worth mentioning besides lethargy.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I'd like to know how the 1ad stacks with Boladrol.

Also, I did 4mg per day for 4 weeks. Personally, I don't think people should be affraid going to 6 or 8mg per day for 4 weeks honestly. Seems like to me it be a better cycle.

Good luck with it, man!

Thanks man I will! I am running it at 6 mg right now. Gonna see how I feel after day 10, if I still feel fine may bumb it up to 8 mg.

oze

oze

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, did you have any back pumps, cramps or headaches. Not that people are reporting these, but Im just curious to see if there was anything else you would consider worth mentioning besides lethargy.
I didn't get any backpumps, I think there was 1 day I got a really bad headache, but it was a REALLY hot day, and I probably just didn't have enough water to compensate. Otherwise, sides were pretty non-existant, apart from lethargy and acne (which I consider mild sides)

I'd definitely recommend Bola, and run it again myself, albeit, at a higher dose. But, thats probably a personal thing.

Also, wasn't as 'wet' as initial claims made it out to be.

"Thanks man I will! I am running it at 6 mg right now. Gonna see how I feel after day 10, if I still feel fine may bumb it up to 8 mg."
Wicked! Hopefully you can bump it up to 8mg! Let us know how it goes!

GetHyooge

Awards
5 days on boladrol so far, havent had anymore headaches, feels like strength has increased and feeling pretty good so far.