Color of Test Enanthate?

GetHyooge

Awards
I always thought Test E should have a yellowish color to it, mine is clear... Can it be clear and still be legit?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The color has nothing to do with the ester itself; it largely depends on the type of oil that's used (i.e., MCT, EO, CSO, GSO, etc).

Sometimes the powder can influence it a bit, but the majority of the color you're seeing is coming from the carrier or oil.

GetHyooge

Awards
The color has nothing to do with the ester itself; it largely depends on the type of oil that's used (i.e., MCT, EO, CSO, GSO, etc).

Sometimes the powder can influence it a bit, but the majority of the color you're seeing is coming from the carrier or oil.
Thanks, and also I should not feel Test E kicking in until around week 5-6?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, and also I should not feel Test E kicking in until around week 5-6?
Yes, you should start to note effects by the 5th or 6th week.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

THIS

i have had test e thats clear, and test e thats a slight yellowish tint- the dude who said legit test e is clear is wrong......it doesnt matter what the color is- thats not how you tell if something is legit or not

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
To test it, Draw a cc into a syringe and freeze it for 24 hours at below zero, if it's real it will crash. DON'T FREEZE IT ALL (like me, I'm a dumbass)
What the **** does crash mean? Like the syringe would break open? That seems pretty evident..care to elaborate?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Color means very little. It could mean oxidation of redish tint but that's not what's happening here.

Does it really matter what color it is as long as it works

classic27

I always thought Test E should have a yellowish color to it, mine is clear... Can it be clear and still be legit?
Clear, gold, sometimes close to a brownish color. Depends on the oil that they use. My human grade is gold and but I have used lots of clear test. It's all legit if your supplier is legit.