First Cycle....... Deciding.......

mrhermit

Awards
P-Mag, Hdrol, or epi.

Been lifting for 14 years now. Off and on but mostly consistent. My strength has always been good. But never have that size. I've been looking for sometime now, I want to do it correct and not to mess up any organs. I'm 5'2 134lbs. I would like to be at 140 lean. So I guess my goal would just gain 6lbs of lean muscle. Which one would be best and cycle info... If Hdrol or epi then can u please give me a cycle =). Thanks. If P-mag then how does this look? THANKS!

Week 1-2
CEL Cycle assist (1st dose in the morning, 2nd in the evening)

Week 3-4

CEL Cycle assist (1st dose in the morning, 2nd in the evening / 4 hours after P-mag)
P-Mag 50mg (25mg in the morning, 25mg in the evening pre-workout)

Week 5-8

CEL Cycle assist
P-Mag 75mg (50mg in the morning, 25mg in the evening pre-workout)

Week 9-10: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 20mg
Week 11-12: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 10mg
Do i need a test booster or anything else for PCT?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I think you could gain the 6lbs without the cycle. Eat and train hard.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What would be your ideal weight? What are you hoping to achieve?

mrhermit

Awards
Ya 134 after 14 years or lifting... I started at 95 pounds. My goal actually is 145 lean actually... Was thinking bulk to 150 then cut to 140?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried manipulating your food intake, training etc.. because even with steroids, if you are not eating enough/training effectively, you still won't see results.

I'm sure you could make them gains naturally but ultimately it is your decision to use... at least you have researched instead of asking to be spoon fed. I would add Activate Xtreme to your PCT along with 3g - 5g of Vitman C ED.

Honestly though, make sure your diet and training is spot on before even thinking about starting a cycle.

Gygas21

Awards
Never ran pmag, so I cant vouch for it..Im an SD guy. Looks like ur set up well though, and get a serm (nolva//clomid) if possible along with a test booster..let us know your results, you should gain some solid mass

tuRkx

Awards
ugh 14 yrs of lifting and 135 lbs? You dont need steroids for growth.With the right diet,you can put on 20-30 pounds naturally.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
im about to run the same cycle (first cycle) in about a month or 2. LEt us know how it goes...

mrhermit

Awards
im about to run the same cycle (first cycle) in about a month or 2. LEt us know how it goes...
Just saw that on a new topic, I might hold off and try to bump up my food intake and c how it goes... Not sure yet...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ugh 14 yrs of lifting and 135 lbs? You dont need steroids for growth.With the right diet,you can put on 20-30 pounds naturally.
Did you look at his height?? He's 5"2, so the fact that he weighs 135 isn't an issue. You p mag cycle look fine. Keep reading on this site and you ll learn how to take proper care of yourself while on cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Also get an AI and a natty t booster. ERASE and Titanium or inhibit e and hypertest

mrhermit

Awards
Thanks for the help going to bed right now, not feeling too great.. will check back later....

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Did you look at his height?? He's 5"2, so the fact that he weighs 135 isn't an issue. You p mag cycle look fine. Keep reading on this site and you ll learn how to take proper care of yourself while on cycle.
Exactly my thought.
its still skinny and shows he does not know how to grow significantly naturally...so any temporary over-glycogenation "gains" he makes with a PH will evaporate during PCT. come on....he needs to eat and train right.

mrhermit

Awards
I agree, google "Shaun Clarida"

This guy is the exact same height and comes in 135lbs contest weight - he looks friggin jacked!!!
Wow... Never seen him before. I dont wanna get that jacked.