M-drol and PCT

sm0831

Awards
How's my cycle looking so far i need some help with pct ive done research but figue id ask all of you since your all well informed my goal is to put on as much muscle as possible and keep as much as I can. im 21 been lifting for 4 years 6'4 270 and dropping started at 320 and been busting my ass ever since diet is clean and taking in up 2 300g of protein

CEL M-drol 10/20/30 because of my height and wieght I need some advi@e on dosage please

Cycle assist starting one week before cycle n all during

PCT
clomid 100/50/50/50 heard ppl having trouble with novla on m drol so thinking clomid

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Get an AI and cortisol control to run during PCT. I typically start my AI and cort-control on day 15 of PCT. You can run clomid or nolva. some people react better to one or the other, and to some it doesnt matter. I'm fine on both, though I tend to prefer clomid a little more. As far as dosing the m-drol - my cycle went 10/20/20/30, but I would stick to what you have or consider 10/20/20 (though your a pretty big guy so the extra tab might not hurt), and if you feel good at the end of week three you can push it to a 4th if need be. Make sure your taking ancillaries in your PCT too. Good luck :)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Get an AI and cortisol control to run during PCT. I typically start my AI and cort-control on day 15 of PCT. You can run clomid or nolva. some people react better to one or the other, and to some it doesnt matter. I'm fine on both, though I tend to prefer clomid a little more. As far as dosing the m-drol - my cycle went 10/20/20/30, but I would stick to what you have or consider 10/20/20 (though your a pretty big guy so the extra tab might not hurt), and if you feel good at the end of week three you can push it to a 4th if need be. Make sure your taking ancillaries in your PCT too. Good luck :)
^^^^good info

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I feel I should clarify why I start cortisol control and ancillaries on day 15 of PCT and not right off the bat. After M-drol your body will have almost no estrogen or cortisol. It takes about 2 weeks for both to build up once off the hormones, then the AI and cortisol control are introduced and run in a tapered fashion to control any rebound as such:

(For PCT) clomid: 50/50/25/25
Formestane: 0/0/100/75/75/50
Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/2/2/1

I picked formestane and lean xtreme cuz those tend to be my favorites. Run whatever you feel comfortable with.

And thanks Bry :)

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
No problem brother. Keep us updated on your cycle. Superdrol is fuc*king amazing. I'm pretty sure Hercules' nuts produced Super, and not testosterone. That would adequately explain his ridiculous strength.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice post. I saw you suggested formestane, and that's my only qualm, something like erase or sustain alpha would be better imo just in case the formestane does end up being suppressive.