NCAA Drug Test D1a

juicestain789

Awards
Guys I'm a D1a athelete, the ncaa rolls through usually 2 times a year and they select 16 random football players and 8 randoms from the other sports. There is anywhere from 24 hours noticed to 3days notice of a test coming. I need to know how I can ensure myself to be able to pass or have my best chance to during anytime in my cycle here are the substances i'm using

test prop
anavar
hcg
aromasin
T3

Nolva
DHEA
Clomid
Clen

These are all the things i'm using over time so i just need to know how to best pass during a cycle and during the pct

Thanks!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow... um. im pretty sure all of those can be detected within 3 days. im just guessing. um, good luck? thats a pretty big risk dude.

juicestain789

Awards
a lot of people do it... i've only seen one get caught most of the time its for junkie drugs... a lot of the athletes at the d1a level do something that is banned but i just want to know how to pass the test for steroids i dont do anything else nor have i ever had to worry about failing a test

I just dont want the ncaa to roll through test me and i get banned for a year

youngguns555

Awards
hcg doesn't clear too quickly , hence cushing lol

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Why are you even chancing this bro? Drop the gear immediately, don't waste your opportunity to be a NCAA D1a athlete.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well my man, the very first thing they test is your test to epitest ratio, and if you are on this is way out of wack, then I believe they test the sample for more stuff. Unless you have some clean urine, you are not going to pass, period. As long as you get by the initial test to epitest ratios I am 90% sure they will not test for anything else, but if you fail this, and appeal the failed test, that is when they test the shizzle out of your sample and the doors come open

Right on the spot they will test for water content too, if there is too much water in your urine they will make you wait to piss again. I would run you cycle in the summer, don't run it during school

This was my experience when I played D1AA from 2001-2004, tons of guys on the team were using 1-AD at the time and they always passed, if that means anything to you. Pretty sure they are testing for testosterone and any of its derivatives, I don't think designer steriods elevate your epitest ratios, this is just my theory and I could be wrong...oh and another guying running just primo passed a test too. I have no idea how the orals effect the epitest ration, non at all, I just know that no one I played with ever failed running them, so you can take that for what its worth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 48
Supplements 4
Anabolics 6
PES 2