Anyone ever ran Orastan E / Pstanz solo?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 bottles solo would allow a good dosage for a 4 week cycle in my opinion.

I'd like 6 bottles though, it would be best for a 6 week cycle :D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ran P stanz(200-300mg) with Dermacrine(7ml) and didnt get the best results. Kinda weak. Stack it with something.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
3 bottles solo would allow a good dosage for a 4 week cycle in my opinion.

I'd like 6 bottles though, it would be best for a 6 week cycle :D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
you think 300mg for 4 weeks is a high enough dose to make some nice strength gains? i kinda thought that was still a little on the mild side.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
btw i was looking around today and i saw 3 bottle for $50 total. seems like a great price

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Id rather dose 11-Sterone at 675mg than P stanz at 450mg. Either way its going to be expensive cuz you need 6 bottles of the sh!t.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I think p-stanz is good for bridging into pct.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you think 300mg for 4 weeks is a high enough dose to make some nice strength gains? i kinda thought that was still a little on the mild side.

oh no, I'm not saying that. 300mg of stanozol thp ether is much weaker than furazabol thp ether mg for mg from my comparison of the two.

and their 17aa methyl counter parts, (winstrol & furazabol) 17aa fura is about as twice as potent as winstrol mg for mg as well.

300mg of pstanz solo may be enough to preven muscle catabolism, and also progestinic side effects from other compounds like dienolone, or trenbolone, or methoxygonadiene (this is somewhat broscience).

but I wouldn't expect to gain much from it, unless it was your first cycle ever.

i'd say 400-500mg e/d would be a good solo dose for noticable gains, with very minimal shutdown.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks jb, helpful as always.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I'd go with furazadrol over p-stans.

but, the only time I've used either of them was stacked with hd-50 (original)...good recomp from what I remember.