Is this a true fact about testosterone?
- 02-11-2011, 01:27 PM
- 02-11-2011, 01:55 PM
I believe the medical community defines the normal range as 241-800 ng/dl. I've seen figures close to 1000 ng/dl (normal and natural). I'd say anything in the 600-800 range may be optimal, but I'm not an endo, so don't set that in stone.
- 02-11-2011, 03:28 PM
no, it isn't true.
i think you mean 400-600mg.
my natural test was 828 last i checked. and i don't have any ''problems''.For me, the action IS the juice.
02-11-2011, 03:53 PM
I have found the best results from test to be in the 400-600mg area, when I went above 750mg I had no increased gains and the negative side effects were dramatically worse
02-11-2011, 05:41 PM
02-11-2011, 05:47 PM
02-11-2011, 06:00 PM
02-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Free testosterone is going to be a much more accurate measure of testosterone levels. If someone has 1000 ng/dl and 95% is bound up, they have a bit less active test than someone at 750 ng/dl with 90% bound up.
BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
Sustain Alpha is back!
02-11-2011, 06:51 PM
the range is 250-1100 so 450 doesnt seem like a good number,yes i hve gotten in to bodybuilding it went up to 450 from about 430.oh but i will be enjoying my TRT in the future
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2009, 01:35 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:55 PM
- By Skye in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:57 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
- By shiby1510 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2006, 12:24 AM