Sustanon 250

hoo

What do you guys think about sustanon?

From what I understanding (from reading on it) you only have to pin yourself once a week, it's a lean gainer...Who needs tons of water, and it is reasonably priced... sixteen dollars per 250/1ml

I wanted to do a 4 week cycle at 250.

Has anyone used it and what were your real life results and thoughts on the roid?

size

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about sustanon??
It is ok.

From what I understanding (from reading on it) you only have to pin yourself once a week, it's a lean gainer...Who needs tons of water, and it is reasonably priced... sixteen dollars per 250/1ml
Actually, it is a better idea to inject 3x weekly with sustanon to take advantage of the fast acting esters. Testosterone in general and regardless of the ester adds water weight, that is simply the nature of the compound. Price is relative, you pay the price for what is available.

250mg is to small a dosage. Very very very few will respond to such a samll dosage. 4 weeks on an injectable test, other than test suspension and possibly prop, is an absolute waste of time and money.

Has anyone used it and what were your real life results and thoughts on the roid?
It works fine. Some people experience a large amount of soreness from sustanon injections, I fortunately did not.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Reasonably priced, sure about that one :think: sarcasm stops. I suggest you read up on the substance as well as some others. Sust is not the king of test like they may have told you lol. If you want a 4 week cycle then test suspension is the best way to go maybe prop but even then. Read up then come back and ask some questions. later j

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I think you need to do a lot of research. A couple points that come to mind....

-$16 is NOT reasonablly priced at all
-250mg a week is not enough test
-A 4 week cycle os sustanon is not very long, and if you only want to run 4 weeks use test prop instead.
-it's better to pin yourself twice a week at least w/ sustenon to get the best benefits of the blend of short and fast acting esters.

Actually theres a bunch more which i dont feel like typing up. But there are the major flaws i saw at first glance. Spend a few hours learning about steriods before you up and decide to use them, theres many things such as post cycle therapy and such which is a good idea to learn before touching steriods. A 4 week cycle on sustanon at 250mg a week and no PCT will hurt you more than it will help.

hoo

Thanks for the input

.. I have done some research.. I am not an expert but at the same time not completely lost...And I am fully aware of pct and so fourth..

Unfortunatly, I do not have the proper connections to have any steroid available to me....I need to learn about the ones I can get....

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input

.. I have done some research.. I am not an expert but at the same time not completely lost...And I am fully aware of pct and so fourth..

Unfortunatly, I do not have the proper connections to have any steroid available to me....I need to learn about the ones I can get....
PCT can be purchased through the board sponsors....if you're gonna dent your wallet for a 10 week cycle 500mg cycle of sustenon it'll cost you $320, which is insane.

Have you used PH's before? If not, i think a S1+ cycle (1-test/4ad) would be a way better choice.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Pinning once a week is fine. But 250 mg won't do much and 4 weeks is way to short. I personally love the stuff. Best gains I ever got were on sus 250. Less bloat than other esters I've used. $16 or 250 mg? I remember when I could get it for $5.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
You want to pin at least three times a week. The best way to do it is eod but e3d is also good. But at $16 per amp that would never happen..............lol :rofl:

enash

Awards
Not too start a big debate, but I've heard 250 a week with Sust for 10 weeks can give some good gains, especially for a first timer. Throw in some M1T maybe for the first four weeks. I don't know, could be an alright newb cycle maybe???

hoo

PCT can be purchased through the board sponsors....if you're gonna dent your wallet for a 10 week cycle 500mg cycle of sustenon it'll cost you $320, which is insane.

Have you used PH's before? If not, i think a S1+ cycle (1-test/4ad) would be a way better choice.
i cant get the quote **** right...

I am in my early 30's 205lbs 6'2", been working out on and off for a few years, never used anything illegal.. But I am trying to get more serious into lifting this time around.. I am currently on a M1T cycle. This is my 1st cycle ever.
Im not really body building more like power lifting(really want strength), and adding in some extra chest and back work to have a good overall look and beach mucles..
Bench 265
Incline 245
Squat 350
Deadlift 345
Power Clean 200
I am not a beginner more like an intermidate, just starting getting into the WestSide BB routine..So to bulk up I wanted to try some roids... Then after I pack on some mass use it to develop my strength and clean it up to look good...
K i just told you my life story....

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
imo (just my humble opinion) if you are not yet power cleaning bw, deadlifting 2x bodyweight, or benching 1.5 bw, you might be better served to better dial in your diet, training, etc. before leaping to PH's, but that is just my OPINION

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Not too start a big debate, but I've heard 250 a week with Sust for 10 weeks can give some good gains, especially for a first timer. Throw in some M1T maybe for the first four weeks. I don't know, could be an alright newb cycle maybe???
Personally, I don't think that you would make good gains off of 250/week.. that is just a little above HRT dosage and $16 an amp is too much in my book.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
many people on a FIRST cycle, would make decent gains off a mere 250 mg a week (although due to the ester lengths, shooting sust once a week is retarded) of test, as many who start HST at that level, get decent muscle gains and fat loss off that amount

they would stabilize pretty quickly, though

it's not a "get hyooge" amount

almightytez

almightytez

Awards
sustanon 250

:bb3:

I use sustanon 250 every week & half, I ve never had water retention yet,

I read on mic hart web site about sustanon 250 taken every 21 days by he's son who got all he's body building goals by 11 months of hard work
http://mick-hart.com/?gclid=CI-syszEgo8CFQTmlAod2VWLvA
My arms and shoulders are getting big and i know the rest of me will come too :bb3:
I have taken 500mg once as i messed up when doing my hit and 250mg a week later.. but i did burn it off first before my next hit..