MyoGenix Spawn???

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Any good experiences with this?I was wanting to run just Tren,but then people say no,running tren alone is no good,plus they say its hard to come out of the shutdown it will give you,and is a libido killer,so was wondering if maybe the epi will help with some of the sides from the tren?

EDIT:Goals:Lean Bulk,Fat Loss.

Here is prolly what my cycle would look like,any suggestions on it would be appreciated:pre-Load 1 week on AI's Life Support,then take it during Spawn,prolly start out with two tabs then work my way up,see how my body reacts,then for PCT i will use Maximus Labs After FX.

I know i know,should use a SERM,but people say this PCT is great,plus it has everything in it.Ingredients....

Estrogen reducing blend-

Fenugreek Extract, 6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene, Grape Seed Extract, 6-bromodione

Liver blockage-

NAC (n-Acetyl Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)

Prostate guard-

Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Lycopene, Selenium

Test boosting blend-

Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia

Cardio/heart support-

Red Yeast Rice, Niacin (Flush Free), CoQ10

If **** goes South,i will look into a SERM.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Spawn was awesome. I'll be running a pro-dienedrone/epi six weeker very soon. Some of the best strength gains around

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Spawn was awesome. I'll be running a pro-dienedrone/epi six weeker very soon. Some of the best strength gains around
So the Epi does help with some of the sides from the Tren?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
not really, it may helpout with gyno related BS but i dont see it helping with shutdown at all??

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Epi probably wont help the sides. Prami, p5p, cabergoline, L-dopa, etc. for progestin antagonization.

MacTruck33

Awards
I loved this stuff if not for getting a gyno scare I would have ran it multiple times by now

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I loved this stuff if not for getting a gyno scare I would have ran it multiple times by now
I feel ya,but Epi is good for reducing the effects of Gyno.Its just that,everybody said that running Tren with Test would reduce the sides,just didnt know how that would work out with Epi.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I know i know,should use a SERM,but people say this PCT is great,plus it has everything in it.Ingredients....

Estrogen reducing blend-

Fenugreek Extract, 6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene, Grape Seed Extract, 6-bromodione

Liver blockage-

NAC (n-Acetyl Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)

Prostate guard-

Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Lycopene, Selenium

Test boosting blend-

Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia

Cardio/heart support-

Red Yeast Rice, Niacin (Flush Free), CoQ10

If **** goes South,i will look into a SERM.
I'm gonna get on my self-righteous soapbox for a moment, please forgive me in advance:

That is absolutely NOT an acceptable PCT for Spawn. Epi and Tren will BOTH shut you down on their own. Get your SERM beforehand. If the brown stuff hits the whirly thing on cycle (or something happens where you have to cut it short) you are not going to have fun without a SERM ready for PCT. If you really want to cut back on sides, you could stack with some dermacrine for libido etc., as well as possibly some Pstanz (pstanz is new broscience, but apparently there is thought that around 300 mg it would occupy the progestin receptors to help prevent gyno).

On the SERM thing- legality shouldn't even be an issue for you at this point, considering the "Tren" in Spawn is a scheduled substance. If you're worried about potential side effects (which are not nearly as bad as the ones you can get from Spawn), you could always lower your SERM doses and use the TRS from Primordial.

/being a jerk about it

Just trying to make sure you don't end up screwed up. Have a good cycle!

youngguns555

Awards
why would you not run a serm and even hcg? Why risk potential permanent shut down when, faster recovery and overall health is so cheap ?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
why would you not run a serm and even hcg? Why risk potential permanent shut down when, faster recovery and overall health is so cheap ?
I know it seems like that,but ive heard some weird stuff about SERMS,like people getting blurred eye vision and **** like that.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I know it seems like that,but ive heard some weird stuff about SERMS,like people getting blurred eye vision and **** like that.
It's much more common to hear about guys having horrible sides when not running a serm after pro deinedone. Titties!

ckcrown

Banned
Awards
Can you recommend a good PCT to use after Spawn cycle that can be purchased online? I am really struggling here

boxer78

Awards
Are you sure you're not thinking of SARMs? I have heard of vision issues with the S4 SARM.

oze

oze

Awards
I've never run the Epi/Tren combo, partly because Epi doesn't really do a lot for me. However, I did a cycle of Superdrol/Tren more than a year ago now and it was the best cycle I've ever done. Looking forward to doing it once again in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
bt0312 Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 1
raynev Anabolics 11
Anabolics 17