liquid Nolvadex?

B

BrahNoGetNutz

Awards
Can some one please tell me where I will be able to buy liquid Nolvadex.

I

Ironchef

Awards
bump custom, best price and good service

B

BrahNoGetNutz

Awards
Thanks but I was still not able to find liquid Nolvadex there.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is a brand name. Look for Tamoxifen Citrate.

dd

B

BrahNoGetNutz

Awards
Tamoxifen citrate will also treat gyno?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are you getting it for - constipation?. Theres stickies, articles, FAQs and the search button.

B

BrahNoGetNutz

Awards
I'm getting it because one of the stickies i read said it's a must to have around incase of gyno.I'm 20 and this is my first time useing prohormones and I'd like to do it right.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting it because one of the stickies i read said it's a must to have around incase of gyno.I'm 20 and this is my first time useing prohormones and I'd like to do it right.
If you are 20, why did you input your age as 30 when you registered here? You are better off being honest.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's clinical use is a breast cancer treatment drug. If soreness or tenderness begin to occur during a cycle, it can be used to head-off early gyno symptoms. Otherwise, save it until after the cycle for PCT. If you've read the stickies, it'll make sense to you. I hope this is of some help.

dd

B

BrahNoGetNutz

Awards
changed my age to 20.I did not realize i had put 1974 instead of 1984.My bad.

B

BrahNoGetNutz

Awards
This will be the first time I have ever used pohormones.i'd like to know what you all think about this.If its ok and any suggestions would be helpful.

week 1:M1T 5mg. for first week.stacked with 4-AD+
week 2-4: M1T 10mg. for 2nd week.stacked with 4-AD+
4 weeks off Tamoxifen Citrate

after further reading I am not useing the 6-oxo.

I put this together from reading the stickies and the messages on the boards.

Last edited:
C

cubical

Awards
hey quick question guys. if i got the 3 grams of nolva from custom, how do u measure out 20mg? Thanks

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey quick question guys. if i got the 3 grams of nolva from custom, how do u measure out 20mg?
I don't think you want to do it that way. Unless you have a very precise scale, it would be impossible. And even then, a pain in the ass. Mix the 3gms in 147ml of solution (water, 151, everclear, PEG400, etc.) and you will have 150ml of 20mg/ml solution. If you use water, 151, or ec, shake it real well before use to get it mixed good & evenly, then use an oral syringe to dose the desired amount.

dd

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey quick question guys. if i got the 3 grams of nolva from custom, how do u measure out 20mg? Thanks
The easiest way is to return them and get liquid nolva instead. No hassles there.

Making your own liquid suspension requires more stuff and basic math.