new to forum and halovar with a simple question

johnm91z

Awards
Hey guys im new to this site and really just got into working out good over a year ago. I then got ran over by a car and was on the couch for 5 months unable to exercise. So in an attempt to get back into shape faster i started taking stronger supplements then i normally would. Anyway many friends of mine told me too get halovar and fast because it would soon be banned. When i got it, on the side of the bottle is shows a cycle of halovar for 4 weeks, then e-pol for 4 weeks, then take the recyle. But apparently e-pol is not available anymore and i was wondering what i could take as a substitute. I dont know much about this stuff so thanks for any help.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about the epol. If you insist on running this compound do it by itself. E-pol contains Superdrol and pro-dienolone ( a "tren-like" progestin). Super and dienolone can produce the harshest sides. Seeing as how you have never ran a steroidal cycle, stacking (let alone two methylated steroids and a progestin) would not be advised. Halovar is pretty much the lightest steroid in terms of side effects, but in order to run it properly you need to do an assload of research. I'll provide you with a couple links, and you gotta do the reading and research yourself. Once you've done a little research, if you still have questions, we'd be happy to help :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html (designer steroid/prohormone profiles)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/89979-otc-hormone-chart.html
(steroid profiles again - little different though)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/
(all PCT threads here - start reading to understand what you need to do in your post cycle therapy)

Good luck. Have fun. Enjoy, and for fu*ck's sake, be safe :)

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
there were two versions of epol. One version with superdrol & one without. But both had Pro-Dienedrone & Epistane. Stacking multiple methylated compounds will be harsh on the liver. Stacking a progestin without the experience/knowledge could get you gyno. I'd finish out the halovar and see how your system recovers. Then plan/research your next cycle...it's pretty crazy they recommend you jump into a stack like that. Goodluck

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
there were two versions of epol. One version with superdrol & one without. But both had Pro-Dienedrone & Epistane. Stacking multiple methylated compounds will be harsh on the liver. Stacking a progestin without the experience/knowledge could get you gyno. I'd finish out the halovar and see how your system recovers. Then plan/research your next cycle...it's pretty crazy they recommend you jump into a stack like that. Goodluck
wrong - one with epi and one without. They took out the epi from the original and put it into M14e. Both old and new have super and pro-dien.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
OP-

Halovar is a halodrol (h-drol) clone. Look up info here on the forum regarding how to run an H-drol cycle. You're probably going to want to pick up another bottle of Halovar- It's good stuff too, in addition to the h-drol it also has some insulin potentiators which will be more powerful when combined with the halo. two bottles run at 50/75/75/75/75/(75) (last week optional) will get solid gains for you when combined with the right diet and lifting routine. Make sure your PCT is solid- use a SERM- a lot of people will tell you that OTC is fine for that cycle but the fact of the matter is that doing OTC right is very difficult without a LOT of research, and even then it's iffy. That said, I've heard good things about primordial's TRS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2