DNP use in PCT

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I read this and figured I'd post to get some other's opinion on it.

One of the main problems that affect post-cycle muscle
catabolism is T3(thyroxine) levels within the blood-stream.
As we all well know T3 works through PROTEOLYTIC
pathways.
Steroids suppress TSH which in turn lowers T3 and T4
production in the thyroid gland.
This reduction in TSH is one of the reasons why steroids
are such efficient muscle builders.

What happens POST-CYCLE???

TSH up-regulates, which in turn super-stimulates the thyroid
into producing above normal levels of T3 and T4.

This increase in thyroid hormones is VERY catabolic and is
the main reason why people lose muscle post-cycle.

What to do then?

Simple. 200mg DNP/day will literally correct the problem.

Symptom: Excessive production of T3 and T4 from the
thyroid gland.
Note: 80% of the bodies endogeneous T3 is produced
from the conversion of the metabolically inactive T4
to the metabolically active T3 via the de-iodinase enzyme
which basically "cleaves" off an iodine molecule.
THIS IS KEY!!!

DNP on the other hand DIRECTLY BLOCKS the production
of T3 from T4 via the de-iodinase enzyme.

Ingestion of 200mg DNP day will then SUPPRESS the
OVER-STIMULATED thyroid gland back to normal
physiological levels, therefore DRASTICALLY
reducing thyroid hormone induced post-cycle muscle
catabolism because T3 levels have been REDUCED
to normal physiological levels.

As a bonus, the reduction in your ATP stores because
of the DNP is COUNTER-ACTED by an increase
in the oxidation of triglycerides as an energy source,
therefore eliminating any potential fat-gain from
low post-cycle testosterone levels.

DNP is also NON-HORMONAL, therefore it has no effect
on HPTA recovery.

Fact is, after cessation of DNP use post-cycle you will also reap
the benefits of the "Anabolic Rebound Effect" which further
lends credence to the use of DNp as a post-cycle ancilliary for
the elimination of any post-cycle muscular losses.

Andy13

Awards
One word: Absurd

This was actually written about two years ago.. The entire thing is littered with rediculously incorrect statements and fundamentally flawed logic..

Two years later, the author still has less credibiliy than Ms. Cleo.

Andy

CrazyNut

Awards

This was actually written about two years ago.. The entire thing is littered with rediculously incorrect statements and fundamentally flawed logic..

Andy
Hey Andy,
In both DNP posts, you show resentment to use it.
What are some of your reasons ? etc. I want to really hear abotu the bad stuff about DNP.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Andy
LOL I agree bro, I read it and thought you got to be kidding me. I posted it up to get some opinions and maybe a laugh or two. The fonz is a smacked ass. :whip:

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Actually DNP can have use post cycle this reasonong however is retarded. Low dose DNP coul be used post cycle to stave off fat gain and allow for hypercaloric eating, in addition the anabolic rebound that occurs post DNP cycle could be quite helpful after a long course of steroids. Im not reccomending this just pointing out an idea that has surfaced elsewhere.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Actually DNP can have use post cycle this reasonong however is retarded. Low dose DNP coul be used post cycle to stave off fat gain and allow for hypercaloric eating, in addition the anabolic rebound that occurs post DNP cycle could be quite helpful after a long course of steroids. Im not reccomending this just pointing out an idea that has surfaced elsewhere.
You could but for all we know the DNP could comletely destroy your gains. maybe we need a guinea pig to try it out. Hmmmm any volunteers??

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I tried it two years ago with usnic acid after a high dose 4 ad 1 test cycle and I ended up leaner but no bigger than when I started. When you calculated out the actual lean tissue gain I think I gained about 6 lbs of tissue but it was totally accounted for in the bf% loss. I wasnt really dissatisfied because I was going to Florida and wanted to look cut anyways but I never did it again so take that as you will.

Andy13

Awards
Hey Andy,
In both DNP posts, you show resentment to use it.
What are some of your reasons ? etc. I want to really hear abotu the bad stuff about DNP.
I feel obligated to take such an anti-DNP stance because I feel I am partially to blame for some of its widespread use (once upon a time I wrote quite a bit on DNP).

The fact is, I don't know if DNP will cause long term effects; I don't know if DNP will cause cancer and I don't know if DNP is safe at all. What I DO know is that the fat loss from DNP is NOT for the long term.. And for this, I simply say it is not worth it.

Andy13

Awards
Low dose DNP coul be used post cycle to stave off fat gain and allow for hypercaloric eating, .
Sorry.. I have to disagree. DNP does not alter the fundamental laws of thermodynamics. Positive caloric balance = gain weight. Negative caloric balance = lose weight. This is just like eating cheesecake and then pounding out an hour on the stairmaster.. At the end of the day, this is equivalent to not eating the cheesecake and not doing the cardio..

I had to learn the hard way that cardio and ECA stacks don't help a lot in the way of gaining mass.

Andy

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry.. I have to disagree. DNP does not alter the fundamental laws of thermodynamics. Positive caloric balance = gain weight. Negative caloric balance = lose weight. This is just like eating cheesecake and then pounding out an hour on the stairmaster.. At the end of the day, this is equivalent to not eating the cheesecake and not doing the cardio..

I had to learn the hard way that cardio and ECA stacks don't help a lot in the way of gaining mass.

Andy
I guess if you stacked DNP with a topoisomerase I inhibitor, it would not have signifigant synergism, is that what you mean to say? If so, please do us all a favor and share the 'latest' and most accurate info. that you have on the issue. In fact, why don't you write a small article, only the pertinent info, redefining some of the previeous errors you once distributed, and post it to clarify now it does work.

Andy13

Awards
I guess if you stacked DNP with a topoisomerase I inhibitor, it would not have signifigant synergism, .

You know, hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, and then stopping... It actually does feel good..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You know, hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, and then stopping... It actually does feel good..
An excellent point! It surely wouldn't feel that good had you not hammered :hammer:

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
The point about the hypercaloric eating....

Hypercaloric eating is anabolic, the bodies hormone response to hypercaloric eating is hardwired, it takes place to some degree whether the calories are burned or not. DNP burns a certain number of calories. we can therefore eat MORE without gaining weight. Which would be anticatabolic due to the hormone response to hypercaloric eating.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5