m1t short cycle

tsoby

Awards
please dont flame me for asking this i just dono what to do with them. i have 14 5 mg caps of m1t left from a cycle i did a while ago. would i be shut down if i did a two week cycle of 5 mg a day? i have cycle support but dont wanna buy post cycle till my next cycle so if 5 mg a day will shut me down or if ill need pct for it i wont bother

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Save it and use it somehow with a proper cycle IMO.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
save it and use it as a kick start on another cycle.

youngguns555

Awards
it will shut you down by the end of the first week,

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I say pulse it with test. but to answer your question yes it will def shut you down.

BuzzLightyear

Awards
I call BS on every answer given. Take one pre-training till they run out. 70mg will not shut you down. You won't need any PCT. PCT's always optional anyway. It's just for people who like to keep their gains :)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I call BS on every answer given. Take one pre-training till they run out. 70mg will not shut you down. You won't need any PCT. PCT's always optional anyway. It's just for people who like to keep their gains :)
^ op you should probably disreguard this comment....

this guy has never done this, and he is not a doctor, or a nice person for recommending something like this...

saying pct is always optional is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard..... if your not gunna run pct then whats the point of taking steroids, your gunna lose everything anyway (maybe youll keep something if ur lucky)

life is optional anyway

i agree with most of what was said from others.... m1t would probably be a great kickstart for a test cycle

tsoby

Awards
kk i will save it for a kick start. im not stupid i know pct is never optional i jsut thought maybe at 5 mg a day it wouldnt shut me down. i have read some people taking 25 mg a little bit before working out for an intense workout but that seems like a waste to me

youngguns555

Awards
have fun with that flu you will get 3 or 4 days into the cyle lol. M1t is so much fun lol

tsoby

Awards
ahaha i already did the cycle. it was horrible i wouldnt recommend a highly dosed cycle to anyone and by highly i mean 15

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
20 mgs a day have been shown to shut you down completely within 3-4 days. So I would expect 5 mg to shut you down within a week. Use it to start another cycle.

tsoby

Awards
yeah 20 mg a day would suck. i was shut down obviously haha i guess i wont try a short cycle