Osta on PCT
- 02-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Osta on PCT
Hey, I've seen a lot of you guys recommending Osta as part of PCT.
In addition to a SERM and Creatine, is there anything else that should be used along with the SARM? Would an AI or Natty booster be helpful, unnecessary or counter productive?
I have some DAA and Erase, but am trying to decide whether to include them at the beginning of the PCT or at the end or not at all.
Any input is appreciated.
- 02-10-2011, 03:04 PM
I did this. Didn't run a AI or any kind of test booster. I can't comment on whether or not it would help in PCT though.Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
- 02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
I have read some users that use Ostra during PCT end up with high estrodiol levels. I have a bottle of Ostra and plan to run it in PCT for my next cycle soon. I will be using the Ostra for 8 weeks total and running a low dose of aromasin along with it to keep E in control. If you plan on running it, I think using a low dose AI would be a good idea, it won't hurt so why not.
02-10-2011, 04:15 PM
I heard it had diminishing returns after 6 weeks. No reason imfo to push it. My blood work came back almost identical to what I was before my last cycle.
Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymrat827 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 160Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:11 AM
- By jman22 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-10-2011, 02:02 PM
- By captain19_ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2011, 07:35 PM
- By xigotmailx in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:15 PM
- By TheDarkHalf in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO