letrozole and nolva homebrewie!!!?

Spritzer

Awards
how do you keep your letrozole and your nolvapowder in solution? with simple water, peg400, glicerin....
thanx already

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Nolva + PGA = supersaturated soln that must be shook each use.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Pure Grain Alcohol. Everclear, 190 proof, Clearsprings, etc...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I just keep the mg/ml low. Ever clear will hold 10mg of nolvadex per ml and letro is soluble in it as well. If you want higher you have to basically add the solvents to the melted nolvadex (PEG will work this way to about 50mg/ml)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you get nolva into olive oil successfully???

Adams

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
how is a solution made? do you simply mix the powder with a premeasure amount of alcohol (or oil if thats an option) and then measure it out with an oral syringe each use? Thanks

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, mix 1g with 50ml of bacardi 151 or everclear for a 20mg/ml solution. Use oral syringe.

Spritzer

Awards
D-bol will go verry good in solution. Just chake it and it's clear! I make always a solution of 30mg/ml.

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
Yes, mix 1g with 50ml of bacardi 151 or everclear for a 20mg/ml solution. Use oral syringe.
How long will the solution maintain its potency? I got 3 grams of nolva powder recently from Custom and dont have access to a scale at the moment, so I was thinking about tossing all 3 grams of it into 150ml of 151... obviously though thats a bit too much for one cycle so how long is it ok to use after i put it in solution?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I've used the same batch for up to half a year. Sometimes, if I really have a wild weekend, I take some Nolva to counter all the alcohol...lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Supplements 4
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 23