Prostanivar cycle help

Bjustin2023

Awards
I'm starting a product in a couple weeks pro-stanivar but want to make sure how I do it and what I use will keep me safe. I'm a 38 year old male 178lbs 14% bf 5'11.5 and a hard gainer. Any constructive help would be appreciated.

Going to take cel cycle assist for 2 weeks prior and during cycle, whey and casien, liver aid, Animal pal multi, extra milk thistle, liver aid, no shotgun pre workout, vitamin c, GNC prostate blend, twinlab amino fuel, omega 3-6-9, and triflex. Maybe creatine not sure maybe monohydrate?
Pct will be nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and recycle by purus but not positive when to start the recycle?
Also plan on about 4000 calories a day, main goal like most is to bulk up and drop to 10-12% bf

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
guy wtf, you want to take something and dont know what it is
i found it in 2sec , hdrol/sdrol blend

your ancilleries look decent, but imo milk thistle is crap, liv52, or just use udca in pct
also get some ryr for yor hdl, itll get beaten up

if recycle is a tbooster, wk3

good luck with the 4k cals, that stack should kill your appetite

good luck tho

Bjustin2023

Awards
I know what prostanivar is theres tons of info but there are too many opinions so I wanted to make sure I wasn't mixing too many sups with it and getting opinions from some more experienced people. Thnx for the input. Recycle is hormone exhilarator by purus labs. Thnx

Bjustin2023

Awards
need some help, should I take creatine while on pro-stanivar? also baught and plan on taking animal pak pm, going with liv 52 and red yeast rice like skiing said. Feel like this is a ton of sht to take. I start in 8 days so I would like as much feed back as possible. got 2 other buddies taking at the same time so it will be a fun to see who has the most gains. im 177 13.8%bf, brother in law 147 ripped and friend is 300+ and maybe 25%bf. Anyway let me know if you think Im taking too much sht or if you recommend somethng.

Bjustin2023

Awards
So my cycle is over only did 3 weeks cuz it made me so lethargic I couldn't work. Anyway 175 to 189 2 weeks 2days after cycle and I'm holding strong at 185 maxes my bench at 270 which is better then when I was in my 20s. Overall very pleased, gained most of my weight the first 10 days so plan on doing another cycle of 2 weeks in 2 months plus the lethargy started after the first 2 weeks so for me short cycles seems to be the way to go and easier on the body.