Phantom Labs PHREAK: SD and HD

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone run this yet? its been sold out lately... combo of sd and hdrol...

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I know that a guy I work with has a friend at school that's running it. Said he's gaining a lot of weight... Then again, who wouldn't with 30 mg of superdrol and 50 mg of halo for a month?

I'd want a section of my liver stored on ice before running that though.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I know that a guy I work with has a friend at school that's running it. Said he's gaining a lot of weight... Then again, who wouldn't with 30 mg of superdrol and 50 mg of halo for a month?

I'd want a section of my liver stored on ice before running that though.
yeah i know what u mean bro lol. this should be a good product. just havent seen too much feedback on it since its fairly new

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Well you can find prostanivar reviews and logs on the interweb. From my understanding its made from the same raws and by the same manufacturer as prostanivar. So therefor one would hope its legit. NP wouldnt carry or sale it if the company was just up and coming with bunk stuff. Rumor has it its an already established companys spin off to sell PH's still since they discontinued all of there own. Its in stock at the only other place ive seen it carried a quick google search should bring you to it.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I know one guy that ran this as well. I'm pretty sure he ran it on top of a test base because he is one of those 6 foot tall 240 lbs dudes rocking a 6 pack. He loved it from what I can remember.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i dont know.. i usually do a sd/epi bridge but i might try this stuff its pretty cheap..i dont know if 4 weeks is enough time for the hdrol to quick in but definitely enough time for the sd at 30mg .

imjuschillin

Awards
IF it's the same comp/raws, I ran prostanivar this past summer, and I can vouch for it's effectiveness. I did a review of my cycle on here when it was done, but it's likely gone, that was in like October I posted it.

My diet and training were religious on it. It was for more of recomp/hold muscle while burning fat, didnt use for a bulk whatsoever, but still, Id never been so lean and vascular in all my life. I did an extra week of H-drol at the start and end of it too for the reason mentioned above, and to ween into and out of cycle.

I really enjoyed it. Did shut down a bit though. If/when I do it again may add Stanodrol and Derma to offset any potential sides (all small doses.)

The ratio in this phreak stuff sounds high tho, 30 and 50? Wow! Pro-stanivar was exactly half those numbers and the highest dose I got up to was half of a phreak pill, 2 weeks, mid cycle.

Cheers!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
IF it's the same comp/raws, I ran prostanivar this past summer, and I can vouch for it's effectiveness. I did a review of my cycle on here when it was done, but it's likely gone, that was in like October I posted it.

My diet and training were religious on it. It was for more of recomp/hold muscle while burning fat, didnt use for a bulk whatsoever, but still, Id never been so lean and vascular in all my life. I did an extra week of H-drol at the start and end of it too for the reason mentioned above, and to ween into and out of cycle.

I really enjoyed it. Did shut down a bit though. If/when I do it again may add Stanodrol and Derma to offset any potential sides (all small doses.)

The ratio in this phreak stuff sounds high tho, 30 and 50? Wow! Pro-stanivar was exactly half those numbers and the highest dose I got up to was half of a phreak pill, 2 weeks, mid cycle.

Cheers!
its 15sd-25hd in 1 pill dude...

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I recently ran 30mg of superdrol, 75mg of H-Drol, and 30mg of Max-LMG in a cycle for 4 weeks. Had great gains in LBM and strength. Finished up with Nolva, Erase, and PCT Assist. Everything went great.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards

imjuschillin

Awards
Thats kind of stupid IMO
I ASSUME he's thinking the combo of 2 methyls, specif a fast acting and slower acting combo is stupid, and/or that the H-drol is underdosed.

But! I am just guessing.

Oh, and to P4D2A022, tks for the clarification, it just looked like someone above said 30 and 50, so I assumed that was per pill. I stand corrected.

Reactions: mw1
no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

Cheers!
yeah i think doin another 2 weeks of hdrol to make the whole cycle 6 weeks would be the best bet .the hdrol is at the recommended dosage but for me i usually have to up it to 75mg to 100mg..i might still try it though.

30/30/30/30/0/0/
50/50/50/50/75/75/-last 2weeks hdrol only

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think doin another 2 weeks of hdrol to make the whole cycle 6 weeks would be the best bet .the hdrol is at the recommended dosage but for me i usually have to up it to 75mg to 100mg..i might still try it though.

30/30/30/30/0/0/
50/50/50/50/75/75/-last 2weeks hdrol only
that would def be a good cycle man......

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im doing something similiar. But have a bottle of h-drol to make it 75 mg.
30/30/30/30
75/75/75/75/75/75

and got me some tren I might throw in there for fun!!!!

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Im doing something similiar. But have a bottle of h-drol to make it 75 mg.
30/30/30/30
75/75/75/75/75/75

and got me some tren I might throw in there for fun!!!!
Your liver won't love you for that, but you'll get huge! Any thoughts on adding some Derma to fight the sides associated with high-dose super and tren****?

youngguns555

Awards
you could get great gains off of 20mg of sd let alone 30mg / stacked with 50mg of h drol. A little redundant

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the hd isn't meant for gains. in a combo like this it is meant to give steady levels of androgens.

the half life of hd is about 12 hrs.

the sd would be your mass builder. hd would only help with shbg, and keep androgen levels steady.

in reality, one bottle of sd, and one bottle of hd would be better, to allow you to dose the sd appropriately, and the hd every 10-12 hrs.

that would be my interpretation of the logic behind such a stack.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
The cycle im running right now is:

Dermacrine base
SD 20/20/20/20
HD 75/75/75/75/75/75

Im on day 5 as of today and havent weighed myself yet. But am starting to feel pumps just walking around and noticing added muscle fullness. I got a kilo of taurine on hand im dosing 10g daily no matter what to hopefully tame the back pumps. I think this should be a pretty sick cycle. 30mg SD just seems too much for my liking especially stacked with HD. So that why i snagged up a bottle of transform's SD for $17 and some helladrol. Supports are cycle assist, additional hawthrone berry, and liv.52. Ill PCT with nolva and clomid both, forged steele, OSTA SARMS and phytoserms 347. Main goal is strength(doing wendlers 5/3/1) and whatever mass is accompanied will be a bonus. This combo should be great for strength gains so well see. Ive also have a bottle of PHREAK so someone run it already!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
think im gonna grab a bottle and try it out

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah I got some topical derma. Forgot to mention that

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I ran 2 bootles of the LV version with Deislebolan/Katandrol...It was sick!!!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Well looks like prostanivar is out of stock but phreak is in stock you may be looking at the wrong place. Do a quick google search for it.

scottylook

Awards
Seems funny people will say run this, I posted about doing epi/hdrol stack 3 weeks of epi six weeks of hdrol and everything I hear back is no way. I would think sd would be more harsh than sd.

scottylook

Awards
Haa got me there kanakafarian lol! I'm sure ya knew what I ment though SD would be harsher than hdrol....

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
damn this product is hot. only 1 place has it right now. the other sold out again ****tt

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
what would be better to gain size and lean up more, this or a sd/epi stack. my buddy's debating if he should do this or sd/epi

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I would do this. Epi is supposibly a bit more liver toxic and HD is deemed the better cutter......

Good thing you got some P4..i was about to offer you up my xtra bottle just to be a pal lol. Im stacking 20mg SD w/ 75mg HD daily for the last 2 weeks and im up 11lbs and strength is now noticably starting to climb. Get this though ive had the flu since mid week one and still have gained this much, pretty crazy! Last time i got the flu i dropped 5-6lbs and lost ALOT of strength. Diet is only 400 cals above maintenence. The only sides i have experience is some minor back pumps on leg day and on back day from good mornings and dead lifts GO FIGURE! So this should be a stellar stack. The PHREAK should contain the same SD raw as the brand i am using so if the HD raws are as good this will be an awesome product!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I would do this. Epi is supposibly a bit more liver toxic and HD is deemed the better cutter......

Good thing you got some P4..i was about to offer you up my xtra bottle just to be a pal lol. Im stacking 20mg SD w/ 75mg HD daily for the last 2 weeks and im up 11lbs and strength is now noticably starting to climb. Get this though ive had the flu since mid week one and still have gained this much, pretty crazy! Last time i got the flu i dropped 5-6lbs and lost ALOT of strength. Diet is only 400 cals above maintenence. The only sides i have experience is some minor back pumps on leg day and on back day from good mornings and dead lifts GO FIGURE! So this should be a stellar stack. The PHREAK should contain the same SD raw as the brand i am using so if the HD raws are as good this will be an awesome product!
which superdrol and hd brand were u using man? i still havent run my bottle of preak yet

revoke1

Awards
hey guys would it be better to continue to run halo for an extra two weeks after sd or start the halo two weeks earlier than the 4 weeks of sd?

hd- 50/50/50/50/50/50
sd- 0/0/30/30/30/30

OR

hd- 50/50/50/50/50/50
sd- 30/30/30/30/0/0

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't go 4 weeks on the SD. Just do 3. And run the HD for 5-6 weeks. Finish out with only HD