ESTO SUPPRESS vs serm ( nolvadex )

IrishDaniel

Awards
Hey guys ok so i made a thred not long ago about my first cycle i am going to go on a h drol cycle from 50/50/50/75/75

As a few people may no i am abit scared of a serm as i so not no where or if its legit ( wish there was more jelp )

Ok soo ESTO SUPPRESS is ment to be like a serm i have not long got off a hour and a half gone call from the guy at the store here is a few things ...

IngredIentS

1,2-diphenyl-1-butene 10mg

So if it is then i will be very happy as then i no its legit thanks guys

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Stack ESTO SUPPRESS with BioRhythm Androbolix for PCT if you dont want to use a SERM,which ESTO SUPPRESS is pretty close to an actual SERM,i would still stack though to be on the safe side.

IrishDaniel

Awards
You think ? Also im going to be doing a fura a cycle now and im not ova dosing it i will be doing a 5 week cycle of 100/100/150/150/150 with cycle assist also pct assist and esto surpress ??

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
You think ? Also im going to be doing a fura a cycle now and im not ova dosing it i will be doing a 5 week cycle of 100/100/150/150/150 with cycle assist also pct assist and esto surpress ??
im pretty sure est is tamox, I've used it myself twice.it works

IrishDaniel

Awards
You think ? I mean some people say its fake but u neva no

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I pulled the nomenclature and googled it. All the results I got were for Nolvadex... How is that legal to sell as a supplement? Is it like pro-nolva or something?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a bottle myself but I haven't used it. The nomenclature on mine is exactly the same as Tamoxifen: (z)-1-(p-Dimethylaminoethoxyphenyl)-1,2-diphenyl-1-butene – (10 mg)

(Some bottles seem to have a cut up nomenclature)

Simply put: Nolva OTC from a shady company :p

IrishDaniel

Awards
I dont know as it seems people think its a lie ... Is hardd if it was a nolva wouldnt it be illegal

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure est is tamox, I've used it myself twice.it works
who said its fake? henryV sent over their tren-bomb to patrick arnold who tested it to be legit m1t. henry even ran it and said he got the type of gains m1t users report.

And whoever said the nomenclature matches"exactly" their nolva, It's not nolva in the nomenclature they kind of butchered it

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is "legal" :) At least for us to buy

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
According to a few users feedback, yes. But who knows?! :dunno:
according to me, yes.

but I agree there is very little info online since its not in th US, try UK sites
(just type in muscle forums uk on google, I cant post links)

IrishDaniel

Awards
Im in the uk i have called up the online store and asked them if its a serm they ssid yes but they could be lieing

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Hmm this is strange to here, OTC selling a prescription SERM, we really need someone to test this stuff out, someone who knows PA should send him a bottle

IrishDaniel

Awards
I no i mean if it was a serm then it would be bigger then it is now it would be numbetr 1 pct on the market

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I no i mean if it was a serm then it would be bigger then it is now it would be numbetr 1 pct on the market
That's because the company that makes is is very shady.. And if it came out that it is actual tamoxifen, they wouldn't be making it for long...

I am very interested about Esto Suppress too but as there is no bloodwork or lab tests, I wouldn't risk it... But if you can't get real Nolva or Clomid, try it and tell us what you think about it!

IrishDaniel

Awards
See i would and might but i think i can get it but i dontno if its real hmm its a hard 1

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'll be using it in the future when I run out of my regular SERMs :)

IrishDaniel

Awards
Where can i for sure find a serm? I think if i go down the serm rount i might aswell go with h drol ? Or ??

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's against the board rules to talk about sources but if you have pet rats, google "research chems" :)

IrishDaniel

Awards
O sorry i didnt no ... Ok my rat is feeling realy ill latly ;) lolz also there is a few sitea of that name how do you know its legit? Thanks i just dont want my rat takin fake stuff :)