Can you trust Havoc from ebay?

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Can you trust Havoc from *edit source*?

I was looking around on *edit source* for some havoc (or another epistane clone) today and I was thinking about picking some up. Then I read the description, and it said the exp date was Dec. 2012. I'm pretty sure havoc was discontinued a while ago, so how could a guy on *edit* still have a crap load of it? I mean I bought a few bottles of mdrol less than a year ago, and the exp date on those are jan 2013. Basically, what I'm worried about is some guy printing off a bunch of labels and filling the bottles with some other OTC crap like creatine or the likes. Not that it would hurt me or anything, but it would suck to shell out $200 for support supps and then find out the havoc is actually sugar. Any one have thoughts on this?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
a ton of people bought it all up before the ban to unload after...

Dec 2012 exp. date sounds just right to me.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds right. I have plenty of bottles of it with that expiration date.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
DUDE why are you asking about a source?? have you read the rules? r u retard?? Your prolly not going to be on this site long.:afro:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
EVERYTHING might expire Dec 2012....:AR15firing:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last runs were produced at the end of 2009. 3 year Expiration date puts expiration near the end of 2012.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
EVERYTHING might expire Dec 2012....:AR15firing:
funny you say that..i looked at several of my supps and none say 2013 all 2012..even my credit card...guess all will be expired after armegedon anyway

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I try a new supp., I always give it to my dog the first week. If his nuts shrink up, he puts on weight, and gets pissed off at the littlest things; then I know it's legit ;)

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
DUDE why are you asking about a source?? have you read the rules? r u retard?? Your prolly not going to be on this site long.:afro:
I didn't think ebay was a source. And no, I am not retarded, but my mom did tell me I was special once.

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
The last runs were produced at the end of 2009. 3 year Expiration date puts expiration near the end of 2012.
Awesome. I wasn't sure when they stopped making it. Thanks for helping me out.

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Why can't you?

If it is sealed and NIB (Ebay lingo), then I would have no issue with it. On the other hand, therre are still a few online stores where you can buy Havoc. I would start there and then utilize Ebay as a last resort if your search efforts are unsuccessful.

Yeah, now that I know when havoc was discontinued it seems a lot more reasonable that the seller just bought up a whole bunch and is selling it off slowly. It was the same posting from about six months ago, and I thought t0 myself that this guy must have bought a **** ton to still be still selling it. I guess I'm just a skeptical person by nature. I snagged two bottles after I came to my senses because it was so cheap.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
i bought RPN Havoc off ebay and it seems to be working fine.