Help with adding HCG to my cycle

Dereck

Awards
I'm not sure how to dose HCG into my cycle. I have been doing some research on it but can't get a good figure to go with. I'm going to start it in week 3 of the cycle. Let me show you my planned cycle. I'm 28 5'11" and 10%bf.

Dbol 20mg ed weeks 1-4
Test-E 200mg twice a week for weeks 1-14
Winstrol 50mg ed weeks 9-14
HCG ??? Weeks 3-14

I have my PCT in check with nolvadex and clomid.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just start it week one because the Dbol will already start shutting you down.

If it was only a Test run week 3 would be fine but start it week 1 since you're adding a strong oral kickstart.

250iu 2x a week. Increase dose as cycle goes on if you need to but don't go more than 500iu 2x a week you shouldn't have to.

Dereck

Awards
I'll just pin the same days as my test days. Should I mix the two in the same shot or would it be better to separate them?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about mixing.

hCG is shot subQ 3 inches to the left or right of belly button with a slin pin. No reason to shoot it IM although you can. I wouldn't mix it with Test though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how to dose HCG into my cycle. I have been doing some research on it but can't get a good figure to go with. I'm going to start it in week 3 of the cycle. Let me show you my planned cycle. I'm 28 5'11" and 10%bf.

Dbol 20mg ed weeks 1-4
Test-E 200mg twice a week for weeks 1-14
Winstrol 50mg ed weeks 9-14
HCG ??? Weeks 3-14

I have my PCT in check with nolvadex and clomid.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
I agree with CM that you need to start earlier. I would start your hCG during week 2 here and finish up with your last shot of test-e. You want to have a 7-10 day break in there with the hCG as well to maintain its sensitive effects. Maybe take a break between weeks 8-9.

The hCG you want to dose 250 iu's every 4th day. Some guys have to adjust this a bit (dosing not frequency), but this is a good starting point to go from.

If you have any additional questions we're here to help.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about mixing.

hCG is shot subQ 3 inches to the left or right of belly button with a slin pin. No reason to shoot it IM although you can. I wouldn't mix it with Test though.
Agreed. Don't mix them. hCG should be given subcut ideally where you've outlined here.

-John

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I second that. Just hit is SubQ and you will be fine.

I pin mine the opposite days I pin test e bc I read somewhere not to pin them at the same time. Not sure why, but since it is 2 pins anyways, splitting them up made sense.

I would also stop the HCG the same day as your last test e pin. You want your test to start decreasing without putting HCG in there to get the testes going bc your testes should start getting a signal to kick back up as you are getting less test and go into pct. This is the exact protocol I'm using
----------
weeks 2-10= HCG 500mcgs per week @ 250mcgs twice a week (ordering 5000iu and will reconstitute with 5ml BW making each shot .25ml
----------------

Good luck and I hope this helps. I was able to find this setup on AM, but I looked for the thread and couldn't find it.

Morry

warren916

Awards
Why risk losing a percent of FULL testicular function? There are many studies that prove that with the use of HCG that can easily happen. Theres always gonna be the downside to something good, and with steroids that is going through testicular atrophy, and post cycle depression. Yes you can avoid that with HCG, but at the risk of losing a percent of full testicular function.

Dereck

Awards
So my plan has changed. I only have enough test to run either 250mg x 10 weeks or 500mg x 5 weeks :( I am think of doing something like this now.

dbol 20mg weeks 1-4
test 500mg weeks 1-5
hcg 250mg twice a week for weeks 1-5
winstrol 100mg ed weeks 5-10. ( this is the liquid oral form of windstrol)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
So my plan has changed. I only have enough test to run either 250mg x 10 weeks or 500mg x 5 weeks :( I am think of doing something like this now.

dbol 20mg weeks 1-4
test 500mg weeks 1-5
hcg 250mg twice a week for weeks 1-5
winstrol 100mg ed weeks 5-10. ( this is the liquid oral form of windstrol)
If it is test E, remember it will be in your system for 2 weeks after your last pin.
I wouldn't start HCG at the very beginning, even if DBol has a very short half life (3-4 hours), your body still needs a little time to start giving negative feedback, so you are good to wait a week IMO. DBol will hit "stable" concentration after 15 hours or so depending on if you split the dose up. I've never taken Dbol, I'm just talking about half lives and blood saturation levels.
Why would you run the winny by itself? This is probably going to kill your libido and make you lethargic.
I don't think you will get great results from this. You should pair some test with it. This might mean lowering your test dosage, but that's ok, you have other compounds.

dbol keep the same
test lower to ~300mg (312.5 to be exact) a week for 8 weeks
winny keep the same

HCG- start at week 2 and end it with the last test e pin (week 8)

This way you have 300 mg of test in your system the entire 10 week cycle (ethanate ester has a 2 week lead time), plus you have Dbol kicking things off immediately.

I think you will like this setup a lot better.

If you don't think 300mg of test is enough, get some more before you start your cycle. I mean if you have the right sources you aren't talking about much money wise to get some more test e. Very little IMO.

Good luck.

BTW- LARGE doses of HCG shut you down forever. Mild doses ranging from 250iu to 350iu twice a week have never been documented to shut you down.

If I'm wrong, please post your study showing this, but I doubt you will find one that shows testicular function shut down that is permenant at these dosages of HCG. The guys that did that didn't use HCG on cycle, then tried to used anywhere from 1000iu to 3000ius in a single ingect to get things going again. Which it did, for a short period of time bc of the HCG, but then caused the body to crash and not recover fully. This is how I remember it happened. Maybe I'm wrong.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Why risk losing a percent of FULL testicular function? There are many studies that prove that with the use of HCG that can easily happen. Theres always gonna be the downside to something good, and with steroids that is going through testicular atrophy, and post cycle depression. Yes you can avoid that with HCG, but at the risk of losing a percent of full testicular function.
There is no loss of function at low doses...People shooting 5000iu day 1 of PCT are the ones who should worry; they're doin it rong

Dereck

Awards
Thank you for the great response! I think I am going to do what you suggested with running test for 300mg for 8 weeks. I will also run HCG at 250 x2 a week for the same period. I have ran a 5 week cycle of just windstrol and saw amazing results although in week 4 my joints were starting to hurt. Currently I have access to anything you can think of in any amount :) so my option are really wide open. Trying to get bigger and then cut for the summer time. Then looking to do a men fitness show sometime in October, but I am really trying to get ready for summer time. If you guys think I would have better results cutting with another substance let me know. I really appreciate all the information everyone is giving me.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the great response! I think I am going to do what you suggested with running test for 300mg for 8 weeks. I will also run HCG at 250 x2 a week for the same period. I have ran a 5 week cycle of just windstrol and saw amazing results although in week 4 my joints were starting to hurt. Currently I have access to anything you can think of in any amount :) so my option are really wide open. Trying to get bigger and then cut for the summer time. Then looking to do a men fitness show sometime in October, but I am really trying to get ready for summer time. If you guys think I would have better results cutting with another substance let me know. I really appreciate all the information everyone is giving me.
No problem. Good move on the new plan. Looks like you got some good goals that you will achieve with proper discipline and determination.

Anavar over Winny? It will be easier on your joints and help with recovery (if your dose is high enough). I'm on Anavar right now, into week 2 of the anavar (I'm already on test e, just got off testp/e combo) and I can say my joints feel good even after heavy lifting and my recovery is great. I'm impressed with it, although, I have never taken winstrol. I'm taking 80mgs a day of Var.

Dereck

Awards
I looked at anvar and was thinking about using that instead but I still have about 2 months of the winni left.