protomax?

  1. Question protomax?


    brahs, aware me of protomax. wet, dry? hows it on the liver and side effects? what kind of gains can one expect from a bulking cycle? is it good for strength? how does it compare to hdrol?


  2. Protomax, questions answered in order:

    Protomax is a dry compound

    It's supposed to be less harsh on the liver than other methyls (according to PA if I remember correctly)

    Sides are mild from the logs I read.

    Gains seem to be dose-dependent. I believe bulking guys got about 10 lbs off it.

    Strength- unsure. Need to read logs again, it was a while ago. It's a steroid, so you will definitely see some strength gains.

    As far as comparing it to H-drol, the similarities seem to end with dosing protocols. Different compounds, different effects. H-drol is a great compound that's loved by a lot of people, and protomax simply hasn't been around long enough to garner the same following. If you decide to use it, please do us all a favor and log it, there need to be more logs of the stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    Protomax, questions answered in order:

    Protomax is a dry compound

    It's supposed to be less harsh on the liver than other methyls (according to PA if I remember correctly)

    Sides are mild from the logs I read.

    Gains seem to be dose-dependent. I believe bulking guys got about 10 lbs off it.

    Strength- unsure. Need to read logs again, it was a while ago. It's a steroid, so you will definitely see some strength gains.

    As far as comparing it to H-drol, the similarities seem to end with dosing protocols. Different compounds, different effects. H-drol is a great compound that's loved by a lot of people, and protomax simply hasn't been around long enough to garner the same following. If you decide to use it, please do us all a favor and log it, there need to be more logs of the stuff!
    thanks for the solid reply bro.
    •   
       


  4. yea, theres very little information on this compound as far as actual logs. but dyegye is spot on. im planning on pulsing it during my epistane cycle 75mg 3x/week. from what i read u should start off at about 75mg and go from there.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    yea, theres very little information on this compound as far as actual logs. but dyegye is spot on. im planning on pulsing it during my epistane cycle 75mg 3x/week. from what i read u should start off at about 75mg and go from there.
    tnubs- why pulse the protomax? I think it's one that really has to build in your system before you see gains iirc. Maybe consider swapping it because epi acts more quickly? That would also be a bit cheaper. Still, to each their own. Good luck with your cycle bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    tnubs- why pulse the protomax? I think it's one that really has to build in your system before you see gains iirc. Maybe consider swapping it because epi acts more quickly? That would also be a bit cheaper. Still, to each their own. Good luck with your cycle bro!
    i have a bottle of protomax sitting around and since its so mild im just throwing it in my epi cycle for fun. i figure the epi will give me everything i need but taking 75mg proto pre-wo will help increase aggression/strength/pumps. i havnt seen anyone try it yet so i guess ill be the one to share my experience. that or i could do 3 weeks of proto overlapping with epi, too many choices
    CELTIC LABS REP

  7. I agree with everything Dyegye has said. I ran it at 75mg for 4 weeks. I loved it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IBE Protomax?
    By whosurmama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:47 AM
  2. IBE-PROTOMAX
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:56 PM
  3. Protomax Run
    By PhREAK in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:43 AM
  4. PCT for Protomax
    By PhREAK in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Log in
Log in