Androlean

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Androlean


    ANDRO lean

    Our new Androlean, ready to for your next cutting cycle. Spring break and Summer are getting nearer, time to prepare.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )


  2. I can go to walmart and buy a bottle of DHEA for $5

  3. I just looked at there site. HOLY -----... Those prices are up there. Hope they work for who tries them and let me know.
    •   
       


  4. 200$ dhea... im dissapointed
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  5. guyz it izn't just dhea, it is super esterfied liquavade isomers of dhea.

    it's better than the other stuff you've seen.

    for realz, the studies done prove it, have you seen the numbers?

  6. Way I suggest to stack it with? Besides the androhard.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    guyz it izn't just dhea, it is super esterfied liquavade isomers of dhea.

    it's better than the other stuff you've seen.

    for realz, the studies done prove it, have you seen the numbers?

    wow man but the price is very high
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  8. I've read that there are supposed to be several logs of all three products up and going soon. I haven't seen who or what boards will have them though. Anyone have any idea on that?

    To me, if the research proves true with real world results, I will pay for it. I would like to see some logs and before/after pics though.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I've read that there are supposed to be several logs of all three products up and going soon. I haven't seen who or what boards will have them though. Anyone have any idea on that?

    To me, if the research proves true with real world results, I will pay for it. I would like to see some logs and before/after pics though.
    you and everyone else guy....for all those who bought this stuff, and will be the guinea pigs, big props to you all

    price wise, you cant buy an audi with saturn money, so if these products are legit, i can see why they are so much more than something like superdrol

  10. They won't ship out until the 28th
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I've read that there are supposed to be several logs of all three products up and going soon. I haven't seen who or what boards will have them though. Anyone have any idea on that?

    To me, if the research proves true with real world results, I will pay for it. I would like to see some logs and before/after pics though.
    None that I know of, we should be seeing logs in March/April


  12. i don't know why all the hate on the dhea molecule. If you modify the chemicle structure of the molecule you can change alot of characteristics of how the body uses it. I know this is a bad example but m1t is way stronger than test and superdrol is way stronger than regular masteron. even though they they may have the starting structure, modifying that structure can lead to your body using it in different ways and reacting in different ways. So there is potential some potential for the product to be useful . Even if it is a small chance.

    Now saying that , i would be willing to try it but they are way to proud of there products. There prices are rediculous . I would pay that much for hg test, or high quality tren . Not a otc / potential steroid , only if your body metabolises it through the correct pathway type of product lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    I can go to walmart and buy a bottle of DHEA for $5
    lmao. pp has magic dhea though.

    hahaha jk. im sure their androseries will be great, pp has yet to disappoint.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by youngguns555 View Post
    i don't know why all the hate on the dhea molecule. If you modify the chemicle structure of the molecule you can change alot of characteristics of how the body uses it. I know this is a bad example but m1t is way stronger than test and superdrol is way stronger than regular masteron. even though they they may have the starting structure, modifying that structure can lead to your body using it in different ways and reacting in different ways. So there is potential some potential for the product to be useful . Even if it is a small chance.

    Now saying that , i would be willing to try it but they are way to proud of there products. There prices are rediculous . I would pay that much for hg test, or high quality tren . Not a otc / potential steroid , only if your body metabolises it through the correct pathway type of product lol
    Correct, it's the old stigma that good ol' 5 dollar DHEA at walgreens does nothing so this must be the same, however this couldn't be further from the truth.
    As far as the prices from your post I would think you can understand that it was very expensive to make these products.


  15. oh i realize that prices are always higher on new products just due to the price of the new manufacturing process, And i also realize that price will slowly lower and stabilize as that initial cost so damn expensive,,,,, lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by youngguns555 View Post
    oh i realize that prices are always higher on new products just due to the price of the new manufacturing process, And i also realize that price will slowly lower and stabilize as that initial cost so damn expensive,,,,, lol
    Not for a while..they may drop once/if nutra picks them up though
    Antaeus Rep

  17. There was a lot of resources, time and money to develop the Androseries. This is the price for innovation.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  18. Definitely expensive but PP has always produced good quality products and are backing up the Andro series with a 150% money back guarantee so there's nothing to lose. If you don't get results you get your money back plus 50% for your trouble:

    The 150% money back guarantee applies to the AndroSeries products only. To qualify for 150% money back, feedback must be provided about user age, training, diet, cycle history, cycle length, dose used and concurrently used supplements or drugs. No information is required for standard 100% money back guarantee.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Correct, it's the old stigma that good ol' 5 dollar DHEA at walgreens does nothing so this must be the same, however this couldn't be further from the truth.
    As far as the prices from your post I would think you can understand that it was very expensive to make these products.
    I have read about the thermogenic effect from Androlean, but will it have any stimulant effects? Will heart rate be affected?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    I can go to walmart and buy a bottle of DHEA for $5

    while your at walmart.. pick up grapefruit juice for $2 and fishoils

    stack em toghter and you get that ultra delivery system
    S.n.S team member

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I have read about the thermogenic effect from Androlean, but will it have any stimulant effects? Will heart rate be affected?
    No, there should be no issue with this.


  22. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    while your at walmart.. pick up grapefruit juice for $2 and fishoils

    stack em toghter and you get that ultra delivery system
    You rep for another company a conduct yourself this way? What is your issue with us??


  23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    No, there should be no issue with this.
    Blood pressure?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Blood pressure?
    Possible however the hormone conversion is minimal more for staving off muscle loss during a cut.


  25. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    while your at walmart.. pick up grapefruit juice for $2 and fishoils

    stack em toghter and you get that ultra delivery system
    Or call up a chinese supplier, order some bulk creatine EE, seal it up and open up an SNS type company.

    Lets keep it classy eh?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. Too be honest for the price of any of those i can buy a full cycle of test e and dbol or whatever and surely get far more results. And for those who dont use illegal AAS...i wonder how many prohormones bottles you can buy and get cycles out of?

    Anyways, Even though it may have cost alot to make these, the pricing you have set for them is just way to high. Not a good business move imo. Hell, It costs alot to make a ferrari...but how many people do you see shelling out the cash for one of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    name calling is fully acceptable. whinning like little bittches is what isn't acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    EVERYTHING might expire Dec 2012....:AR15firing:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    Too be honest for the price of any of those i can buy a full cycle of test e and dbol or whatever and surely get far more results. And for those who dont use illegal AAS...i wonder how many prohormones bottles you can buy and get cycles out of?

    Anyways, Even though it may have cost alot to make these, the pricing you have set for them is just way to high. Not a good business move imo. Hell, It costs alot to make a ferrari...but how many people do you see shelling out the cash for one of those?
    Enough to keep them in business. There certainly will always be a crowd that will want the better designed product. Comparing the price of a random supplier sourced methyl pressed into a pill to a product that is designed to give results in a less toxic manner certainly doesn't sound bad in my book.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    Too be honest for the price of any of those i can buy a full cycle of test e and dbol or whatever and surely get far more results. And for those who dont use illegal AAS...i wonder how many prohormones bottles you can buy and get cycles out of?

    Anyways, Even though it may have cost alot to make these, the pricing you have set for them is just way to high. Not a good business move imo. Hell, It costs alot to make a ferrari...but how many people do you see shelling out the cash for one of those?


    No one is stopping you from getting your illegal steroids, legal if through your doctor, but then it would'nt be so cheap. And no one is forcing you to buy the Androseries.

    ...and you'd be suprised how many people DO buy ferraris. But these aren't ferraris and if people buy supplements, then odds are they can afford the Androseries.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    while your at walmart.. pick up grapefruit juice for $2 and fishoils

    stack em toghter and you get that ultra delivery system

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    Too be honest for the price of any of those i can buy a full cycle of test e and dbol or whatever and surely get far more results. And for those who dont use illegal AAS...i wonder how many prohormones bottles you can buy and get cycles out of?

    Anyways, Even though it may have cost alot to make these, the pricing you have set for them is just way to high. Not a good business move imo. Hell, It costs alot to make a ferrari...but how many people do you see shelling out the cash for one of those?
    I look at it this way:

    If you run AAS, you aren't worried about these anyway. You obviously don't buy test enth and dbol or you would and these matters wouldn't concern you. I personally have too much to lose with an arrest or discovery of illegal aas. That is why I am curious about the androseries. If I can get similar gains and be legal (plus no injection), guess what, I'm listening.

    So quit crying about what injectables you "can" get and just buy them and move on. I don't go to a BMW dealership and say, "I can buy three Civics for this price, so sell me this cheaper." They would politely tell you to f**k yourself and do it then.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I look at it this way:

    If you run AAS, you aren't worried about these anyway. You obviously don't buy test enth and dbol or you would and these matters wouldn't concern you. I personally have too much to lose with an arrest or discovery of illegal aas. That is why I am curious about the androseries. If I can get similar gains and be legal (plus no injection), guess what, I'm listening.

    So quit crying about what injectables you "can" get and just buy them and move on. I don't go to a BMW dealership and say, "I can buy three Civics for this price, so sell me this cheaper." They would politely tell you to f**k yourself and do it then.
    Word, very good points. I've only done one injectable cycle but it was a huge PITA getting everything and I'm kind of sure my prop was fake or underdosed... If I could get the same results legally, I'd be all over it.

    I'm still going to run a test, superdrol, and tren-a cycle just so I can feel the power of Tren, but after that, it might be Andro Series and anavar from here on out let's see how the logs go and at this point, I'm pretty positive I'm going to be an AndroSeries guinea pig also, just haven't decided on my stack yet.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I'm pretty positive I'm going to be an AndroSeries guinea pig also, just haven't decided on my stack yet.
    I'm on the same page as you man. Are you going to log it when you purchase? I really want to see some logs and possibly before/after pics before I dive in.

  33. Not 100% sure i'll do a complete log, i'm pretty busy and would rather just do a review at the end with Before/After pics or maybe a thread with once a week updates or something. Don't really have time for the constant updates from workout to workout. I just mapped out two potential Andro Series cycles, now I just need to figure out which one.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Not 100% sure i'll do a complete log, i'm pretty busy and would rather just do a review at the end with Before/After pics or maybe a thread with once a week updates or something. Don't really have time for the constant updates from workout to workout. I just mapped out two potential Andro Series cycles, now I just need to figure out which one.
    What are you thinking about running?

    I still have a bottle of Turinabol LV from the discontinuation sale, I may toss in some Androhard and go to work.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    What are you thinking about running?

    I still have a bottle of Turinabol LV from the discontinuation sale, I may toss in some Androhard and go to work.
    Right now, it's between these.

    1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

    OR

    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
    1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

    Goal of the cycle is to cut but gain some LBM at the same time. Sort of a recomp, but definitely leaning towards the shedding BF side. Want to lose a decent amount of fat while adding 2-4 pounds of muscle at the same time. Just need to figure out if AH+AL is strong enough to do that or will I need to go for AM+AH.

    And T-LV + AndroHard would be a sickkk cycle. Do itttttttttt

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I'm on the same page as you man. Are you going to log it when you purchase? I really want to see some logs and possibly before/after pics before I dive in.
    Review would be great


  37. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Right now, it's between these.

    1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

    OR

    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
    1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

    Goal of the cycle is to cut but gain some LBM at the same time. Sort of a recomp, but definitely leaning towards the shedding BF side. Want to lose a decent amount of fat while adding 2-4 pounds of muscle at the same time. Just need to figure out if AH+AL is strong enough to do that or will I need to go for AM+AH.

    And T-LV + AndroHard would be a sickkk cycle. Do itttttttttt
    Your second cycle outline will certainly meet your goals, 2-4 pound gain, and some serious leaning out as long as diet is spot on.


  38. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Review would be great
    I think I'm settled on my Turinabol LV and Androhard. What are your thoughts on that cycle?

  39. It would be sic, very lean dry gains and should be a nice balance of anabolic/androgenic ratios.


  40. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I think I'm settled on my Turinabol LV and Androhard. What are your thoughts on that cycle?
    You'll be ready for summer with this.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androlean
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:19 AM
  2. Androlean PCT?
    By getbig89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. Androlean
    By fightbackhxc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in