Boladrol starting today

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
Good afternoon

I am going to start my boladrol today. I have run the original SD a couple times(still have a few bottles in the freezer), mdrol, monstercaps, original pheraplex and mass tabs(my personal favorite so far).

I am 39 years old and I have been bench pressing competitively since the mid 90s however I have not been to a meet for over 5 years due to a change in career which required alot of travel.

Last week to get an idea of where I am strength wise I started a 5x5 bench routine. 275x5 295x5 315x5 335x5 355x1, yep wussed on the last set.

I am 5'9 218lbs at present not sure of body fat but I am sure it is probably in the mid teens, I am definitely not a bodybuilder and will never be confused for one.

I will do my best to update this after every workout and give my opinions on the strength gains as obviously that is what I am looking for.

D

drudixon

Awards
Good afternoon

I am going to start my boladrol today. I have run the original SD a couple times(still have a few bottles in the freezer), mdrol, monstercaps, original pheraplex and mass tabs(my personal favorite so far).

I am 39 years old and I have been bench pressing competitively since the mid 90s however I have not been to a meet for over 5 years due to a change in career which required alot of travel.

Last week to get an idea of where I am strength wise I started a 5x5 bench routine. 275x5 295x5 315x5 335x5 355x1, yep wussed on the last set.

I am 5'9 218lbs at present not sure of body fat but I am sure it is probably in the mid teens, I am definitely not a bodybuilder and will never be confused for one.

I will do my best to update this after every workout and give my opinions on the strength gains as obviously that is what I am looking for.
First! How are you dosing? Saw some posts saying next batch they'll recommend 8. Thoughts? Subbed btw.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
I am starting out one in the morning and one tab in the morning and one in the afternoon before I workout. Open to any suggestions though.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
Nothing special to report on the bench workout
135x12
225x8
275x5
295x5
315x5
335x3 grip was messed up
365x2

Tomorrow night will be squatting, haven't done them for a while so will be a light workout.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Look around at some of the other Boladrol threads. The main IBE rep has stated that they are increasing their dosage recommendation to 8mg -10mg. At your size, you should probably be doing at least 6mg unless you feel REALLY good on 4mg.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
If you are 5'9 at 218 pounds and body fat in the mid teens, a bodybuilder is exactly what you would be. You would be huge, defined, and beastlike. Well maybe not huge, but we are talking pretty big and pretty well defined. That is of course assuming your assement of your body fat being in the mid-teens (13-16) was correct.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
I actually was just reading those before you posted. I generally like to stick to a lower dose the first week on a new supplement, I guess I have always thought of it as a preloading phase however I am definitely going to be upping to 8mg tomorrow. Thank you for the input though I do appreciate it and welcome any other advice.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
Well then my bf must be closer to mid 20s, because I am definitely not ripped. Sorry for the misinterpretation of the percentages and thank you for the input.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Well, you are still a big MF at 5'9 and 218 without being a fat azz. :)

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
Well I do carry more weight in my belly than I would like and I am trying to do more time on the elliptical machine. I have a tape measure around here I will take some measurements. Thank you for your input.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
Chest 50in
Upper arm 17
Forearm 13
Thigh 26
waist size for jeans is 36

I used a myotape that I ordered from NP a while back.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I actually was just reading those before you posted. I generally like to stick to a lower dose the first week on a new supplement, I guess I have always thought of it as a preloading phase however I am definitely going to be upping to 8mg tomorrow. Thank you for the input though I do appreciate it and welcome any other advice.
Im going to have to agree with you on this one, I like starting lower also, especially to asses tolerance and get an idea of how the new product Ive introduced is effecting me. Plus, as Ive said in another thread, some people did just fine at 4-6, some people had to bump it up, Im not a scientist, but Im starting to think it may just come down to how efficiently a persons body allows the conversion to take place.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
Thanks for the input roadblock. I decided to only bump up to 6 today. I took one tab this morning and 2 about 30mins ago, going to the gym in about 20mins. I am going to see how 6 works out for me and if I feel the need I will increase to 8 after next week.

Again thanks to all of you for input and advice it is welcomed and appreciated.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
Squat night
2mg Bola this am and 4mg an our before workout

135x10
185x6
205x6
225x6
245x6

Front squat same weights.

Nothing to report as far as feeling anything. Not really expecting anything this early either though. Triceps tomorrow night.

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
how long are you running this?
Squat night
2mg Bola this am and 4mg an our before workout

135x10
185x6
205x6
225x6
245x6

Front squat same weights.

Nothing to report as far as feeling anything. Not really expecting anything this early either though. Triceps tomorrow night.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing your results, I plan to buy two bottles.. I always loved superdrol.. orals are easy enough to include in any long cycle for me, so why not. Plus with my recent blood work, my liver has proved relatively indestructible haha.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
Sorry I haven't posted in a while... second full week and not feeling anything yet... bumped up to 8mg this week.. guess I will go up to 12 next week and see if anything happens.. as of now... thumbs down.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
count me in bro!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about this, I agree with running it probably at about 6mg/day. It seems people have some good feeling when taking it like an hour before their workouts too, may want to give that a try. You should lean nicely here!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to have to agree with you on this one, I like starting lower also, especially to asses tolerance and get an idea of how the new product Ive introduced is effecting me. Plus, as Ive said in another thread, some people did just fine at 4-6, some people had to bump it up, Im not a scientist, but Im starting to think it may just come down to how efficiently a persons body allows the conversion to take place.
6mg of boladrol a day and I didn't have a lot of results. 4mg with grapefruit juice I had great results. Grapefruit juice should let the drug convert at a greater rate...

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I haven't posted in a while... second full week and not feeling anything yet... bumped up to 8mg this week.. guess I will go up to 12 next week and see if anything happens.. as of now... thumbs down.
Wow, that is crazy! Dont start considering increasing to 12mg, ride this week out and see where it takes you!

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6mg of boladrol a day and I didn't have a lot of results. 4mg with grapefruit juice I had great results. Grapefruit juice should let the drug convert at a greater rate...
what about 6mg with grapefruit juice?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats an out right lie and you know it.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been seeing alot of these spams on this board..lol PM your order #

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... second full week and not feeling anything yet... bumped up to 8mg this week.. guess I will go up to 12 next week and see if anything happens.. as of now... thumbs down.[/QTE]

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been seeing alot of these spams on this board..lol PM your order #

it really is kinda funny how all these people are complaining about bola and yet we offer them a refund and none of them want it. :confused:

some people might start wondering whether they even tried bola in the first place.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really is kinda funny how all these people are complaining about bola and yet we offer them a refund and none of them want it. :confused:

some people might start wondering whether they even tried bola in the first place.
That didn't even cross my mind at first, but know I see it. Very well could be competitor spam.. but then again I know guys at my gym who run 30mg of superdrol and don't gain anything. Not because its fake, but because there average day consists of 3 meals, one being chicken nuggets and fries lmao.

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That didn't even cross my mind at first, but know I see it. Very well could be competitor spam.. but then again I know guys at my gym who run 30mg of superdrol and don't gain anything. Not because its fake, but because there average day consists of 3 meals, one being chicken nuggets and fries lmao.

Mike
gotta hate those Haters

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
Hum......i'm thinking that this boladrol is to much marketing and few gains.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what is the deal with grapefruit juice?
it helps with increasing the bio availability of Gear by a considerable amount.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
I haven't been on for a few days.. took my dose about an hour before working out last night.. felt some pump in my forearms.. hit 385 for 1 at the end of my workout.

I hope that my comments have not been seen as running down this product. I am just posting my results and what I feel from it. It is also possible that I may just not respond to as well as others have.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards

Rocha.. if that comment is directed towards me I have neither been contacted by you nor offered a refund for any products. I did pm IBE as requested. I also have stated that I may not be reacting to this product as others have nor have I said anything to dissuade anyone from trying the product. I have been posting what I have felt and seen from taking it.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Rocha.. if that comment is directed towards me I have neither been contacted by you nor offered a refund for any products. I did pm IBE as requested. I also have stated that I may not be reacting to this product as others have nor have I said anything to dissuade anyone from trying the product. I have been posting what I have felt and seen from taking it.
I can't speak for Rocha but I don't think it was directed at you. Most likely at this fellow below and people like him. Several threads have popped up along the lines of "BUNK BOLADROL" etc.

Hum......i'm thinking that this boladrol is to much marketing and few gains.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks, and correct we have been seeing alot of these spamming bunk boladrol lately that the only reason for saying this. we know who is behind this and anybody with some brains can figure that one out

I can't speak for Rocha but I don't think it was directed at you. Most likely at this fellow below and people like him. Several threads have popped up along the lines of "BUNK BOLADROL" etc.

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
I appreciate the response IBE. As I stated in the pm I sent if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Squat night tonight. Quads feeling pretty tight after my workout. Good workout overall. I noticed veins are starting to pop in my arms a little today.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right on!

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it helps with increasing the bio availability of Gear by a considerable amount.
it is extremely dangerous to start trying to amplify absorption of roids.

ESPECIALLY with methyls.

how do you know how much you are increasing it?

you dont.

while it may sound like an awesome idea to save money, since no one knows how much naringin ( which is also an MAOI, FYI) amplifies absorption, you're *hopefully* not overdoing it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ESPECIALLY with methyls.

you dont.

while it may sound like an awesome idea to save money, since no one knows how much naringin ( which is also an MAOI, FYI) amplifies absorption, you're *hopefully* not overdoing it.
use at your own risk.

i used it with great success

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
glad you didnt have liver failure man.

i just don't understand the logic. OTC hormones arent expensive enough to risk your life.

i could see MAYBE using it with anavar but....still ......its kinda crazy.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad you didnt have liver failure man.

i just don't understand the logic. OTC hormones arent expensive enough to risk your life.

i could see MAYBE using it with anavar but....still ......its kinda crazy.
lol

yeah i have spare livers so... im good. lol :joke:

H

hawkeyes56

Awards
So if OTC hormones were more expensive then the risk would be worth it?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established

ESPECIALLY with methyls.

you dont.

out of curiosity & because i don't quite understand- i drink grapefruit juice as well - if i take a 2mg pill with grapefruit juice...am i really amplifying the 2mg to something more? to like 3 mg's? or does it just make that 2mg 'work harder'? From an earlier post, i imagine 4mg with grapefruit is safer than 6mg without grapefruit. My thought process for that is then if grapefruit is all that powerful then we'd all be pounding grapefruit juice with with 1mg Dbol's and getting huuuuge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 15
N Anabolics 6
G Anabolics 140
G Anabolics 6
IBE Company Promotions 19