Bunk Beastdrol?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Bunk Beastdrol?

Alright guys, first off I just wanna say that I'm not making any accusations. I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone else had similar experiences. That being said, I just finished up a 4 week cycle of beastdrol (10, 20, 20, 30) and I have to say I haven't noticed much in the way of results or even sides. I won't lie, my diet was pretty dirty (as long as it had protein and calories I ate it) but all the more reason I should've put on some size and strength, right? I stuck to a 5 day split (Mon - Fri), trained hard and took the weekends to rest. My weight stayed almost exactly the same and strength went up maybe a little but nothing like what I've heard from other guys taking SD. As far as side effects I experienced very mild back pumps maybe the first or second week but they stopped eventually and I had the occasional headache but my BP was in check. No acne, no testicular shrinkage, increase or decrease in libido, no aggression or lethargy. For support supps I was taking milk thistle and hawthorne berry (which I started a week before and continued throughout the cycle) saw palmetto and taurine. I have clomiphene which I feel like I'm wasting but started today bc I don't wanna take any chances. Any ideas abt what went wrong?

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I kind of experienced the same thing although the gains were mild and the sides were prevalent.

3. New Member
    Answers

With all the other good SD clones out there, beast is well overpriced IMO.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

where are all the reps when their needed? hhhmmmmmm!!!!

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Have you used SD before? May be a non-responder, certainly sounds like you had some of the sides associated with many oral steroids.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Have you used SD before? May be a non-responder, certainly sounds like you had some of the sides associated with many oral steroids.
    No this was my first SD cycle. That sounds like a possibility. I've used Havoc, Spawn and M14-E in the past with very good results and similar sides.

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

Correct me if I'm reading wrong but you are stating that you had a poor diet. 3-4 weeks of a strong, fast acting steroid is not a lot of time for your body to grow if you are not eating right. If you're not tracking your macros and eating a somewhat clean diet you can forget the maximum results. I don't know what your training was like, but I have not really seen too many people state that they had back pumps unless the product was working. Hell, when I ran superdrol I didn't even get back pumps and I still gained a good amount. Diet is always going to take the cake on anything you do and if it's not spot on your going to be wasting your money whether it's on a designer steroid, OTC Natty Test booster or illegal AAS... My two cents

As far as the comments in this thread about pricing, no other clone has 500mg of LCLT added into every capsule. There are various studies showing the effects of carnitine when added to the diet which indicate that it assists with lean gains.

Mr Supps also ships free of charge, and discount codes are readily available. User logs are all over the internet on different boards and it is a powerful, effective designer.

As far as what Ryansm is saying, certain folks always turn out to be non responders to different compounds. Some are even bold enough to call injectible test nothing more than a powerful libido booster. The non responder thing is a possibility, one that I would list second, only to diet. Again, you did state that your diet was poor.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

you didnt give enough info in the diet range dude, how many calories did you consume on a daily basis?

If they where dirty and you ate enough you will still grow- at least i did on one of my bulks

but if you ate dirty but didnt get enough protein etc- you wont grow

so more info is needed
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

9. mw1
    Sponsor
    Answers

**** does offer a money back guarantee.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    **** does offer a money back guarantee.
    This^

OP, if you have proof of purchase, and you are not satisfied, contact MrSupps and you will be taken care of.

PM me if you need further assistance.

11. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

My first bulk I grew on 4 double chese burgers and weight gainers ect and still grew muscle and fat in proper proportions. Macros matter alot to maximize lean gains but above all calorie intake is what matters. You can grow on pizza only if you wanted too.

Your only the second or third person who had make bunk beastdrol threads, so I'd still say it was prob good to go and there must have been some other problem. I mean eating maintainance there's no reason to not have a 8 lb jump of glycogen and water.

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the replies guys. Like I said, I'm not making any accusations, just asking. And yes my diet was dirty but not even putting on a couple pounds? Come on. I was taking in 3000+ calories and at least 200-250g of protein daily. I still have faith in **** because almost everything I've read and heard says they're 100% legit.

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wazzabe4747 View Post
    I was taking in 3000+ calories and at least 200-250g of protein daily.
    Is that above your maintenance level? I know plenty of guys who take in that and lose weight. Also taken into consideration that you're training hard, and you may need more.

I'm not saying that's the case because obviously you know your body, but just curious.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Is that above your maintenance level? I know plenty of guys who take in that and lose weight. Also taken into consideration that you're training hard, and you may need more.

I'm not saying that's the case because obviously you know your body, but just curious.
    yeah im taking in 3300 calories and shedding fat

3000+ calories isnt that much really

you should have still seen a weight gain though

when i bulk i like to hit 4k
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post

As far as the comments in this thread about pricing, no other clone has 500mg of LCLT added into every capsule. There are various studies showing the effects of carnitine when added to the diet which indicate that it assists with lean gains.
    don't spout your bull**** here dude, my professor just explained to us yesterday that carnitine introduced through diet doesn't help with muscle growth or performance in anyway, I'd love to see you show the empirical evidence that you claim exists, GTFO

16. T50
    Advanced Member
    Answers

Even with a poor diet, you would have known you were "on". Sounds like you got a ****ty bottle. I ran Beastdrol and ****ing loved it. Have another bottle stashed away. Hopefully it's as good as the first one.

And LCLT has been shown to up regulate androgen receptors in studies.

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    don't spout your bull**** here dude, my professor just explained to us yesterday that carnitine introduced through diet doesn't help with muscle growth or performance in anyway, I'd love to see you show the empirical evidence that you claim exists, GTFO
    LCLT is one of the few compounds that has actually been studied and proven effective. Theres lots of studies on it.

http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Ab...rcise_.13.aspx

Over the recovery period, LCLT reduced the amount of exercise-induced muscle tissue damage, which was assessed via magnetic resonance imaging scans of the thigh
    These data support the use of LCLT as a recovery supplement for hypoxic exercise
    http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Ab...rcise_.13.aspx

LCLT supplementation upregulated AR content

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the replies guys. Like I said, I'm not making any accusations, just asking. And yes my diet was dirty but not even putting on a couple pounds? Come on. I was taking in 3000+ calories and at least 200-250g of protein daily. I still have faith in **** because almost everything I've read and heard says they're 100% legit.
    Dude, I think you just answered your own question. 3000 cals and you weigh over 200lbs? I'm 196 right now and I just started a cycle of Diesel and I take in well over 4000 cals per day. I'm constantly eating and snacking throughout the day. Even if you're eating crappy and take in 4000+, you're bound to grow.

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    where are all the reps when their needed? hhhmmmmmm!!!!
    It might be helpful to post this in their section here as opposed to the general anabolics section if you want the quickest rep response.

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Very strange. First time I have ever read of somebody not responding to Beastdrol. Diet is key for me when ever I do any designers. No matter if I am bulking or trying to recomp. When doing superdrol, I love to pound complex carbs.

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

. Any ideas abt what went wrong?

Thanks
    Are you absolutely sure you were gettting 307 grams or more of protein every day?

EDIT:

I was taking in 3000+ calories and at least 200-250g of protein daily. I still have faith in **** because almost everything I've read and heard says they're 100% legit.
    That's nowhere near enough to gain any meaningful weight.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Something to consider is your activity level. I was eating 10,000 calories plus when competing and struggled to keep my weight up at times. Diet is not just about the macros, and amount of calories eaten, it is VERY complex, and completely on an individual bases. Add in hormones and it gets even trickier. Since you were experiencing effects of a strong oral, I would base your results on either being a non-responder and/or diet, not a bunk product, jmo.

23. mw1
    Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Something to consider is your activity level. I was eating 10,000 calories plus when competing and struggled to keep my weight up at times. Diet is not just about the macros, and amount of calories eaten, it is VERY complex, and completely on an individual bases. Add in hormones and it gets even trickier. Since you were experiencing effects of a strong oral, I would base your results on either being a non-responder and/or diet, not a bunk product, jmo.
    True....SD is just a very unpredictable product IMO(which is why I'm not fond of it)

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I have no complaints with price or anything. I did 4 weeks at 20mg (highest and longest ive gone) I had way better gains on Mdrol and less side effects. The nosebleeds on beastdrol were almost too much...I took the usual support supps as well and preloaded like I always do.

I was sick the first week and a half I hopped on so that may have played a role. Ive got atleast 3 cycles left so maybe in about 8-10 weeks ill hop back on and try it out again but im definitly going higher on the celery seed and hawthorne berry to avoid the chronic and bad nosebleeds.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with above posts about diet. Diet is everything on cycle, and without getting enough Cal's or protein it is like spinning your wheels...going nowhere.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

26. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    True....SD is just a very unpredictable product IMO(which is why I'm not fond of it)
    Huhhhhhhhhhhhh =[............... negged

Nah =]

27. Diamond Member
    Answers

in before "there is no bunk beastdrol" and "no such thing as a non responder" & "if you show proof you bought it, you'll get your money back"

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

ya turns out i underestimated my intake. i ran through a normal day and it came out closer to 4000 calories and around 300g protein. either way its not the end of the world. i may try another cycle sometime or another compound and monitor my diet more closely. the only part i didnt get was that SD is known for pretty bad sides and i barely experienced any of them.

29. Banned
    Answers

rep pwr pof 30 and 4 posts ....hmmm PP.just sayin

30. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    rep pwr pof 30 and 4 posts ....hmmm PP.just sayin

rep power 43, and only 461 post....hmmm.. just saying...

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

ya turns out i underestimated my intake. i ran through a normal day and it came out closer to 4000 calories and around 300g protein. either way its not the end of the world. i may try another cycle sometime or another compound and monitor my diet more closely. the only part i didnt get was that SD is known for pretty bad sides and i barely experienced any of them.
    I suggest you contact **** directly in their section here. Their reputation is that they will take good care of you.

32. T50
    Advanced Member
    Answers

Diet is important for gains but even if you're eating like ****, you're still going to feel on. More full throughout the day, more pumps during the workout, mental alpha male feeling, and pretty sure your strength would have increased regardless of diet. My strength went up on a serious cut diet with just AndroHard V1 which isn't 1/10th as strong as SD so no matter what you were eating, you should have gotten stronger.

33. New Member
    Answers

You are not the only one brother. .

I am on the end of my 3rd week of Beastdrol at 30mg a day... and so far.. nothing.

I have gained 2-3 pounds but that is because of my diet.. i am eating 4300 cals every day. Didn't feel any of the effects i saw in other threads.

One more day and i am stopping it. Might as well have tried other cheaper SD clones out.

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

What goes around comes around. I saw the posts by **** sh$ttin all over CEL, when similar claims were made about bunk M-Drol. Lucky CEL doesn't do the same back, probably because they don't need anymore credibility.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I believe some people are non-responders to certain compounds. I didn't use to believe it, but I ran Beastdrol and got nothing from it either. Just as a test, after a couple weeks opened up some Mdrol I had and popped those for 2 more with same thing...no results.

I bridged into EPI and my gains came on in a hurry, so my opinion is the non responder theory
    Recoverbro Elite

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    so my opinion is the non responder theory
    Agreed.

If you really want to test it out, give the rest to a friend and see how they respond; especially if they've already used SD and it worked out well
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Agreed.

If you really want to test it out, give the rest to a friend and see how they respond; especially if they've already used SD and it worked out well
    That is exactly what I intend to do, because it is something that I really want to know and see if it proves what I believe
    Recoverbro Elite

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is exactly what I intend to do, because it is something that I really want to know and see if it proves what I believe
    Sorry but I find it hard to believe that you can be a "non-responder" of something as potent as SD.

39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

dont mean to be rude with off topic but i need tamoxifen n i don't know where to get it...helpppp!!!!!!

Answers

Send me a order receipt.. Prove to me you bought a bottle. Anyone making this kind of a claim just prove to me you bought a bottle and you will get a 100% refund... Send me the prof at Nathanchase@needtobuildmuscle. com And get a refund it is that easy and always has been.

Every once in a wile I will see some one make a comment like this however its funny that NO ONE EVER SENDS ME PROF OF BUYING IT TO GET A REFUND?????

There is never ever ever ever a bunk beastdrol ever. And trust me anyone who is not happy with the product will always get a refund its that simple..

what I feel is we got some companies getting people to make these threads/comments here and there and make this retarded comments to get a negative image going!!!

This same comment was made in unreal's thread a few weeks ago. I said the same thing in that thread I am saying in this one.. Send me proof you bought a bottle and I will refund you!!!!!! and it is funny that no one sent me a receipt in that thread and the guy stop talking about it..

Is it possible for some one to run a cycle and not get results from it every once in a blue moon. YA its possible. If that ever does happen that person can get a refund no questions asked just send me a email at Nathanchase@needtobuildmuscle. com or give me a call 978 378 4266

ANd to all of my reps when you see a thread like this ( sure more companies will get there reps on the job of doing it) JUst reply with exactly what I am saying now and leave it at that.. ITs real simple. NOt happy with a product get a refund BOOM but please show the prof you bought it... Thank you

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it teh bunk?
    By Trento in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 03:50 AM
  2. Bunk IGF-1 LR3!!!
    By elcid2007 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 07:26 PM
  3. Non-Bunk Pro-hormones
    By Bdogg86 in forum Supplements