Divanil during Dermacrine or save it for PCT?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of DS's original Activate and im considering using it to help free up some of the test dermacrine will be converting into? in my mind this makes sense but i never hear of anyone running divanil alongside test/ph to test. further, divanil alone wont really help stimulate LH/endogenous test production if i saved it for pct, although it might help with preserving gains. I was also considering running it the last 2 weeks of the dermacrine and first 2 weeks of pct instead of strictly one or the other.

thoughts, opinions, ideas? thanks

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
bumpidy..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see a problem stacking them. While Dermacrine is considered a PH it is very mild. I wouldn't expect any suppression unless exceeding the dose or more than about 6 weeks of use. So I can see the benefit in adding Divanil into your Dermacrine run :)

Just my .02

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X3 for a stack.

They should compliment each other nicely like you are thinking.

If you want further enhanced effects but keeping everything mild, add in Forma-stanzol (transdermal formestane). You will love it. Or any AI in general will enhance your stack like Erase. I suggest Forma-stanzol because it is steroidal and will give you some anabolic effects to go with your Derma/Activate stack. Just something to think about...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
awesome thanks.

chocolate, thanks for the recommendation. i think im going to try to deplete some of my stash before i go buy buying more products though. however it is an interesting product, i hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it.