Transform Supplement

princevince

Awards
  • Established
anyone here on AM know if they're legit or know of someone who ran a successfull cycle with their product? i know thhat they're made by CC, i just haven't seen any recent logs, just some from about a year or 2 ago. and the prices seem pretty low and that's another concern of mine. like it could be too good to be tru.
anybody?

thanks.

dewing246

Awards
There are some logs on here of some of their products. Somewhere there was a rep of another company that talked about their sorce for raws and said it was the same as some other companies. You may have to search back a bit for those threads.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
They are legit. Ive heard good things about quality. i looked into that transform sd for a while. Looked good to go. Im sure a purus rep will chime in soon. their owners are friends or something

princevince

Awards
  • Established
There are some logs on here of some of their products. Somewhere there was a rep of another company that talked about their sorce for raws and said it was the same as some other companies. You may have to search back a bit for those threads.

i read some but they were like back in 09

They are legit. Ive heard good things about quality. i looked into that transform sd for a while. Looked good to go. Im sure a purus rep will chime in soon. their owners are friends or something
have you tried their sd? i mean the price is right, i just haven't seen any logs.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
No, I am only speaking from the research I did when considering my next cycle. The price is great.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I used it at 10/10/10/10 stacked with another goodie. It was a great jump start.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
say no more fellas. placing order now, thanks .

SGTgreen

As legit as they come. Only problem they have is keeping it in stock. haha

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
My buddy just finished the sd, up 13lbs. I got like 3 bottles

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
fu**, outa stock and i was about to buy 3 more bottles

princevince

Awards
  • Established
purchased 3 sd's, (2) 13 extremes and (2) dmz's. guess i'll find out when i decide to use them.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
One week into SD-extreme stacked with helladrol right now and up 7lbs....got to love the glycogen build up! No way can that much weight be put on by HD so the SD is definitely doing it thing. Ive got some opf their DM-zine as well. But IMO i think dimethazine in general is a flop way to many varrying results for my liking. So ill be getting rid of the dm-zine for more transform SD and some of the new orastan-e! The prices are insane and the products are legit.