Osta-Sarm at 12.5mgs Vs. 25mgs.....???

1. Osta-Sarm at 12.5mgs Vs. 25mgs.....???

Hey guys, im a week into a 4 week cycle of Osta. I have the 25mg per ml bottles from Sarms Search. Im running it as I have before at 12.5 a day. I have had great results. What should I expect if I double it to 25mg?

Thanks and reps to all

2. No one?
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

From what I've heard based on others' posts, it's incredibly varying in its results. Some guys feel a noticeable difference in the bump, others do not. I'd recommend (if it's something you're considering) bumping it up for a few days and if there's no noticeable difference, drop it back down and you'll know. And if it is a noticeable difference, you decide if it's enough to make it worth cutting your overall uses from the bottle in half.

Good luck!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   

4. I have ran as low as 7mgs and liked it.

5. If I run it, i'll stick to 12.5mg. From what I've seen in people's post that took it, the bump isn't worthy of going through the bottle at twice the rate.

6. How many drops can use from the dropper to reach 12.5? Is it 5 drops???

7. I am on my first week bumped up to 25mgs, I am up 2 more pounds for a total of 6 gained so far, but I starting to lose some more hair, not sure if it is coincidence or not because I have been thinning for a while

8. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I am on my first week bumped up to 25mgs, I am up 2 more pounds for a total of 6 gained so far, but I starting to lose some more hair, not sure if it is coincidence or not because I have been thinning for a while
    No hairloss frm Osta bro.

9. Bumping it to 25mg!

10. I don't notice a difference really and settled around 15mg
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:28 PM
  2. so i decided to try Osta Sarm
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:18 PM
  3. What would you stack with SARM Osta (MK-2866)?
    By jdhil90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:43 AM
  4. My Mk-2866 Osta-sarm Log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By junkyarddogzz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:41 PM
  5. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:05 AM