JP’s METHA-DROL EXTREME Log/Review

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
(forgot to post this here when i started)
Started: 1/28/2011
Hello guys.
Well I decided to try out the metha-drol extreme, but first want to say that I DO NOT rec this product to beginners.
You should have a lot of exp with steroids and/or other DS/Pro-H’s , along with having lots of research in this field.
This is a blend of 3 steroids (well 2 steroids, 1 PH) and 2 of which are liver toxic and is why I don’t recommend this for beginners.
Normally I would not rec stacking 2 liver toxic orals. But I am doing so at a lower dose. For e.g.: I like dbol at 50-70mg ed but would not stack that dose with the same of say drol. But half of each I would consider. (If you get my point.)
Anyway,
This looks to be a great product; I will be taking 2 caps a day for 4 weeks.
I started 2 days ago (didn’t have a chance to post till now) and will be updating this log/review 1-2 times a week till finished.
I am on my bulking cycle and this methadrol will be the tail end of the cycle.

Here is what I’m on and how far in:
*on week 6*
Wk1-12 700-750mg test EW
Wk1-10 300mg trenE EW
Wk6-10 2 caps methadrol Ed
Wk2-10 igf-1lr3 50-70mcg Ed

I have ran trenE and test a bunch of times before so it will be interesting to see what kind of extra effects/gains the methadrol will add to this cycle.

A few basic supps I’m taking also:
Creapure (creatine)
ASGT or guranimo as PreWO
Lipotropic protein
Multiv/m
2g taurine Ed
1g ALCAR Ed
VitD 5000 IU Ed
N2Guard
IBCAA’s (agipure/pps)
Sustain alpha
Toco-8
Apple cider vinegar

I will be updating soon.
And thank you Ironmag Labs for letting my try this product out! :)

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
2/6/2011
*update*
It’s been about a week now.
Power is up and pumps are greater, enough to know it’s from the methedrol.
Nausea: None, I sometimes get a bit with orals.
Hunger: it is dulled but I am still able to eat what I need to, it’s just a bit harder too.
I hurt the muscle/tendon in my thumb area and I think I pulled my bicep, so I’m taking a couple days off.
It did not feel like too much weight, I’m not sure if I just slept funny or it was a workout I did, but the next day **** I’m in pain. I can barely hold a bottle of water right now.
Anyway, so far I’m happy with results. Can’t wait to see what next week brings! :p

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
*update*
Well on wk 3 ish now, I tend to get the winter depression kinda bad, BUT I still feel GREAT when working out.
Pumps and power are unreal with this methadrol, makes me want to push it to 6-8 weeks….but I won’t, not this time around.
I have had some mild nausea here and there but normally I get it worse with orals so I’m not unhappy, they seem milder than some other orals I have used.
I have added lbs to all my lifts.
Scale jumps a bit while bulking so I having been using scale much I like mirror and I can tell mass is being added even though there is some mild bloat I can see it.
Bloat is not too much (but I am taking 10-14g creatine ed right now.)
Over all I am loving this product in my cycle.
I would rec this for a kick to a cycle for sure.
Wish there was another five weeks left. But I’m closing in on my last week now. :-(

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I just started my methadrol extreme cycle 12 days ago.I'm very happy to hear you liked it!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
*Update*
Ok well sorry for the late update I have been VERY busy these last couple weeks and am for the next few.
I finished the methadrol about 1 week ago.
I did not feel much nausea (I do sometimes from orals) which I was surprised because this stuff is nice and strong/
My strength went up A LOT while on this.
Bloat or other sides were not an issue.
I took 2 caps ED
Overall I would have loved to run this for 6-8 weeks not just 4, but did not want to push it this time around.
I look fuller and DEFFANATLY put on some mass. I’m on test, igf1lrs also but I know that this gave a big kick to gains.
I did find I had to make myself eat at times due to suppressed appetite, but nothing extreme.
I would definitely recommend this product for a kick start or addition to a cycle. Actually I would rec this over most straight oral restricted AAS.
Thank you for having this great product.
I look forward to trying other products from Ironman Labs