PH question

ChimRichalds

ChimRichalds

Awards
Ok guys I know that all of your advice is not to use a PH until you are at least 21.. I just want to know that if you do your research on how to run something like H-Drol, get some liquid tamo for your post cycle and really do it the SMART way, how bad can you really mess yourself up if you are a guy my age and size?
Im 19 btw

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I have never studied and tried to find concrete numbers on what "X" compound will do to any given person's endocrine system. But, at your age and assuming your natural testosterone levels are correct and that you do not have any health issues, you should be creating more than enough natural testosterone to grow. Eat well, train right, and use non hormonal supplements like creatine, protein, etc and you'll grow.

Now for the bad news. Males, on average at age 26 start into a 2% per year decline of testosterone production for the rest of their lives. If you tinker with your endocrine system at a young age, you can accelerate both the onset and rate of this decline. Do you like having sex? Ever wanna have children? Do you want to have to engage in HRT at age 30? Switching your endocrine system off and on at your age is NOT a good idea.

Be patient. Learn how to REALLY train. Learn how and when to eat. Then, if you use PHs or whatever down the line, you'll get a MUCH better result from them.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Didnt think youd take my advice that quickly lol

let me read over this

Alright, well my answer is still the same, you shouldn't do it. Regardless of your size, the fact is your endocrine system might not be fully developed yet. I say might because theres a small chance it is developed . . . this is about as small of a chance as bb.com releasing a 25% off coupon (to put it in perspective).

But let me ask you, why do you want to run it at your age and size? Why not win a natty competition and decide after whether or not you want to continue?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
spec said everything that needed to be said, but I already typed this before I saw his post lol.

Even if you're smart about doing it, the reason the age limit is tossed around is because of what your body is going through. Your natural testosterone levels should be more than enough to produce the results you want if your training and nutrition are in line. And if you're really curious about it, just have blood work done to have those levels tested to make sure they're optimal.

ChimRichalds

ChimRichalds

Awards
Yea my diet is on point and my workouts are also good, Ive gained about 45 pounds with only a 2% increase in Bf in about a year and a few months time. Strength has gone through the roof but I have seem to hit a platue and I just wanted to know how bad it could mess me up from just ONE cycle to kind of give me a boost. If it really isn't a good idea, could you recommend some supps that would help because I have used the basics for a while now.

ChimRichalds

ChimRichalds

Awards
Well im currently taking myofusion and truemass as a protein.
Opti-men for multi
Just a generic fish-oil
C-bol for creatine
Thats about the extent of what I use

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Ive gained about 45 pounds with only a 2% increase in Bf in about a year and a few months time. Strength has gone through the roof .
LOL...you just wrote your own testimonial as to why you shouldn't mess with your endocrine system. A LOT of people spend a LOT of money and still NEVER do what you wrote above. Trust me, a lot of people would just kill to have the genetics you appear to have.

Another side note, some studies have shown that the introduction of certain androgens into young males bodies at the wrong times signal the body to close off the growth plates. I grew in height up till I was almost 22 years old. I never had a growth spurt really, it was just slow and steady up to my towering 5' 11 3/4". You may still have room for your bones to grow. That along the muscle and strength increases you described are perfect reasons to NOT use any heavy stuff just yet.

As far as other stuff, creatine, protein, a multi vitamin should be perfect for a while. Some of the other members can add to this list if there is more current stuff that would be good for you.

ChimRichalds

ChimRichalds

Awards
Yea I guess its just frustrating because I made those kind of gains so quick now im kind of stuck. I guess it just looks like I should just grind it out and keep working hard. My goal is to hit 250 lbs at 10% Bf by the time im 21 which is about a year and 7 months.