Need a recommendation guys

captgarrett

Awards
I'm looking for a non-injectable and mild PH or steroid that is OTC. My brother takes Deca, but I'm a little nervous about injectables. Would certainly prefer something that doesn't require post cycle therapy, but that's not a requirement as long as you can provide me with some information about the PST.

I know what I'm doing in the gym and with my diet, but looking to make some solid gains and need a little help as progress has been a little more stagnant lately. I also tend to be more focused and disciplined when I'm taking supplements so that I get my moneys worth.

Info:
Weight: 200
Height: 5'10"
in good shape

Currently taking:
NO XPLODE pre workout
Orange Triad as my multi
Xtend post workout
Optimum Nutrition 100% whey

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
IMO, pretty much anything worth taking needs a PCT. But, some people are able to run milder compounds with which you can use an OTC PCT as opposed to buying prescription meds for a SERM.

I ran PPs Turinabol (Halodrol clone - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol) last fall and got good results from it. I used only the PP Testosterone Recovery Stack with no SERM. I recovered quickly and did not feel like I needed a SERM. YMMV but it worked for me.

Anything stronger than this, I'd suggest looking into a SERM or not using it.

captgarrett

Awards
I can do PST, but what I really don't want to inject. A pill or drink is fine. My doctor trains a lot of athletes, mostly MMA fighters here. I'll be under a doctors supervision, but I just don't know enough about PST. I need a good recommendation on a product and a good reference on how to correctly do my PST.

thanks in advance.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I think Epistane is an easy cycle with good strength gains & minimal sides. You should use a SERM like nolva for PCT. Hdrol is on about the same level as Epi, but with more mass & slightly more advanced sides.