Whats up,I'm on day 23 of 300mg 1-test and 600 mg 4ad
transdermal with 120 mg m14ad,and the last couple of days
I've had a pain in my right lower back.I'm pretty sure its my
kidney.Could the androgens be the cause?Has anybody else
had this problem?I always drink 2 gallons of water a day,so
I know thats not the problem.Anyway,my moms a medtech
and shes gonna get some blood tommorow and and check
for kidney values.I'm also getting her to run a lipid profile
and a liver panel.I will post the results.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
1-test (and M1T) cause back cramps like no other. Does it feel like your back is in a constant flex?

myofreak

Awards
Its the m1,4ad thats giving u the back pains.Stop the stuff and it should go away in 3days.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
If it's the M14ADD, it's the first I've heard of it. M1T causes back cramps similar to dbol. But what you're describing sounds somewhat different. It could very well be something medical related with your kidneys. Good luck with the tests bro and keep us informed.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I get back pumps on m1,4 as well. I take about 3 to 4 grams of taurine ed and it takes almost all occurences away.

Search around there is quite a bit of talk of m1,4 giving back pumps similar to dbol or m1t

Ironchef

Awards
yea keep us posted i am having the same problem, nothing major really but noticeable.

Bennett

Awards
My mom forgot to bring home a needle from work yesterday,but she says she is going to get one tonight.So,I,ll go by first thing in the morning and get her to draw my blood before she goes to work.It feels the same today.A dull pain in the lower left hand side of my back where my kidney is.I've got my results from a couple of months ago_On the paper it says BUN 33 hi, normal is 7-18,and crea 1.6 hi, normal is 0.6-1.3.Everything else was normal.I figured the high bun and crea was from a high protein diet.I'm real interested to see what they will be tommorow.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats funny, dbol gives back bumps but then theres NO WAY IN HELL M1,4 does... hehehe you guys are funny sometimes

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it'd be the first i've heard of it too.

azgymrat

Awards
Bennett, get the blood tests. My first M1T cycle I wound up in the hospital with a kidney infection and blood in the urine after 3 weeks on. No proof it was from the M1T but better safe than sorry.

E-Swift

Awards
The back pain is from water retention in the kidneys. Any diretic should do the trick.
I'd recommend taking potassium and dandelion.

Bennett

Awards
I went by her house earlier and she drew my blood.I hope
everything is close to normal,or I'm gonna be cathing crap
about it for months.:run:

Awards
So what was the outcome? I have been on M1T and have had a back ache for several days in the lower right part. It is kind of a dull ache.

Bennett

Awards
Came back a little above normal,but thats to be expected eating the absured amount of protein we eat.

CREA=1.4:normal 0.6-1.3

BUN=27:NORMAL 7-18

Those numbers were actually down a little from a few months ago.

Ironchef

Awards
Turns out my pain was a pinched nerve in my lower back. A few muscle relaxers later Im felling fine.