Prolactin Control Required for Pro dienedrone/Epi Stack?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Some say you must have Prolactin Control for a Pro-dienedrone cycle.

Some say no because " Estra-9 is not a Nandrolone and not actual Tren." Therefore will not cause any prolactin issues.

Some say no because Epi will act as an AI and keep prolactin from becoming an issue.

If you say yes, then whats the most efficent/effective approach to Prolactin control?

P5P?
HGHPRO?
B6?

During Cycle & Pct? Or just one?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pro dienolone is a 19-nor-androgen, a nandrolone based steroid. it is an androgen, just like methoxygonadiene, and binds to the androgen receptor primarily.
it is not trenbolone, that is a different 19-nor-androgen nandrolone based steroid, which also is an androgen, and binds primarily to the androgen receptor. all three of the compounds listed have interaction with the progestin receptor & can increase estrogenic side effects.

trenbolone is incapable of aromatization, and max lmg, and pro dienolone possibly aromatize, but in an insignificant amount.

epistane has no more ai properties than any other primarily dht, androgenic steroid. it's non methylated counter part is the one with those properties.

buy winstrol (stanozol @ 50mg) or you can try pro stanozol (stanozol thp ether) of around 300mg e/d.

this will probably be your best option, it may block the progestin receptors, preventin other androgens, such as pro dienolone from interacting with it. (winni will bind, but have no interaction, like a serm does on the er. at least, in the hands it does.)

I used pstanz (stanozol thp ether) on a cycle or pro dienolone and noticed zero estrogenic sides or nipple sensitivity.

but when I ran pro dienolone solo, I had gyno flare up within the first week. (i was also running estane @ 20mg)

so for me, it's a theory that works. take that for what it's worth.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I found the article and saw what you meant by "in the hands." (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8079819)

I'll go with the pro stanz because it worked for you. pstanz - 300mg ed? I just wanted to double check that? The label marks that as the max dosage. Do you think I should boost dosage from 250 ed to 300 ed because my stack tapers up after week 3? I'm also cycling for 6 weeks.

Just the typical split between 2-3 doses a day?

I was unable to find one log where someone was using pstanz for these "support" reasons. So I'm mostly going off your experience & the information in the data articles.

Current Stack Plan: (Almost Spawn Dosages, Epi Is slightely Higher)
Pro Dienedrone: 90/90/90/120/120/120
Epi: 30/30/30/45/45/45
Dermacrine: 0/0/4/4/4/4

I'm open to any adjustment advice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles of pstanz to run it at 300mg e/d for 4 weeks.

I also want to point out, I didn't see any extra gains from the pstanz, only lack of sides I saw when I ran pro dienolone solo. I feel if I had pstanz @ 400-500mg e/d, i'd be able to see more from it.

another reason besides the one stated was also to compare it to 300mg of it's counter part, furazabol thp ether.

I found the furazabol to be stronger at 300mg, and later on, more research on the methylated compound also suggest it as mg for mg stronger than methylated stanozol.

but, i never got the chance to see if fura would have the same effect with pro dienolone that pstanz had.

not sure how I'd work it out on a 6 week cycle.

I would recomend running pro dienolone & pstanz for the first 4 weeks, and epi 6 weeks, with the last 2 solo (well, along with the dermacrine if it's topical kind)

thats just my thoughts on it.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to be the guy who tests the fura to see if it blocks the progestin receptors too. But, i'm gonna try to play it safe on this one. Two of us with experience running pstanz as a blockade to the progestin receptors during a Pro Dienedrone cycle will be good info for future researchers. This could totally change the way people run Pro Dienedrone. Currently, most people run ldopa,p5p,B6 with Pro Dienedrone to prevent the prolactin/progestin related sides.

The decramine will be topical. I'll see how I feel at week 4 before I decide to continue or stop Pro Dienedrone doses.

drudixon

Awards
max lmg, and pro dienolone possibly aromatize, but in an insignificant amount.
Do you think the benefits of max lmg are worth the risks of progestin gyno? Assuming stacked with epi in this case.

Also, do you think B6 and l-dopa make much difference?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
In the past I had some nip itching and it made me paranoid from that day forward. Therefore I always use Caber or Prami.
Any benefits that Pstanz would have over Prami?
Just trying to learn...

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
In the past I had some nip itching and it made me paranoid from that day forward. Therefore I always use Caber or Prami.
Just trying to learn...
My understanding is prami is used in attempt to lower prolactin/progesterone levels.
Pstanz is used in the way described in this thread to block the progestin receptors from prolactin/progesterone.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I see great benefit to using pstanz in this manner if it is highly effective in blocking the progestin receptors. Making prami unnecessary.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think the benefits of max lmg are worth the risks of progestin gyno? Assuming stacked with epi in this case.

Also, do you think B6 and l-dopa make much difference?
In theory epi & max lmg should stack well together, as epi & pro dienolone (think spawn) stacked well together. max lmg is a ph to 13b-ethyl-norandrostenedione, which it converts to inside the stomach (the ethyl group increases it's bioavailability) and then enzymes can convert that into 13b-ethyl-nortestosterone, a steroid similar to norbolethone (think balco). these (pro diene & max lmg) are both nor androgens.

and for me, b6 & l-dopa were nothing compared to pro stanozol. but thats me, some have had, or think, good results with those supps.

Just trying to learn...
the pro stanozol theory proposed by me is based off the study posted in post number 3 in this thread. I'd recomend reading the abstract of it. (winni ran with tren to prevent sides has been a popular bro science theory from what i've read as well, this could be why...)

pro stanozol is the thp etherized (non methyl) version of methylated stanozol.

I believe it worked for me, and would recomend everyone try it. I used it at 300mg, I would not recomend going below that dosage.

two bottles will last you 4 weeks at 300mg e/d.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
In theory epi & max lmg should stack well together, as epi & pro dienolone (think spawn) stacked well together. max lmg is a ph to 13b-ethyl-norandrostenedione, which it converts to inside the stomach (the ethyl group increases it's bioavailability) and then enzymes can convert that into 13b-ethyl-nortestosterone, a steroid similar to norbolethone (think balco). these (pro diene & max lmg) are both nor androgens.

and for me, b6 & l-dopa were nothing compared to pro stanozol. but thats me, some have had, or think, good results with those supps.

the pro stanozol theory proposed by me is based off the study posted in post number 3 in this thread. I'd recomend reading the abstract of it. (winni ran with tren to prevent sides has been a popular bro science theory from what i've read as well, this could be why...)

I believe it worked for me, and would recomend everyone try it. I used it at 300mg, I would not recomend going below that dosage.

This is great info, nice to know because people like me would want to reduce all possible side effects especially from a pro-dienolone product.

Is pro stanozol the same thing as Androhard and masterdrol, and I think CEL makes a product like this right???

EDIT: I think the CEL version is stanodrol...?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, pro stanozol is non methylated winstrol.

it is winstrol compound, but instead of a methyl group, it has a thp ether group.

17b-ol-17-methyl-5α-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole

5a-ansrostano[3,2-c]pyrazole-17b-TetraHydroPyranol ether

it is a derivative of dht. where as the other products you named are pro hormones to dht.

pstanz & winstrol are both steroids, needing no conversion.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So in laymens terms pstanz is the OTC pro stanozol? Are there any others?

drudixon

Awards

Thanks for getting back to me. Very helpful!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pstanz is the cel version of the og name brand "pro stanozol". this is a non banned compound, where as the methylated version, "winstrol" is baned.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an interesting thread. Keep this going, very useful feedback here.

I am currently running X-Tren & Havoc and counting on the Mucuna/L-Dopa & P5P to combat prolactin rise. (Will get some Vitex if I feel it is necessary..) 3'd day in on the X-Tren so nothing much to say so far :)

//CC

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to be the guy who tests the fura to see if it blocks the progestin receptors too. But, i'm gonna try to play it safe on this one. Two of us with experience running pstanz as a blockade to the progestin receptors during a Pro Dienedrone cycle will be good info for future researchers. This could totally change the way people run Pro Dienedrone. Currently, most people run ldopa,p5p,B6 with Pro Dienedrone to prevent the prolactin/progestin related sides.

The decramine will be topical. I'll see how I feel at week 4 before I decide to continue or stop Pro Dienedrone doses.
any updates on whether fura works for this purpose in the same way pstanz does? seems like it would but im wondering if anyone has actually tried this for this specific reason yet

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havn't, but i've been looking at some pro dienolone products over in europe, so I may grab a few bottles of furaza-a to stack with 100mg of pro dienolone. but that cycle would be a long way off, I have other things already cooking.

but i would be interested to hear of anyones comments on using a nor androgen along side furazabol thp ether.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i havn't, but i've been looking at some pro dienolone products over in europe, so I may grab a few bottles of furaza-a to stack with 100mg of pro dienolone. but that cycle would be a long way off, I have other things already cooking.

but i would be interested to hear of anyones comments on using a nor androgen along side furazabol thp ether.
Would be interesting. I would expect solid strength gains along with a nice leaning effect.

300mg of Fura
100mg of pro dienolone