gyno....need advice

tonybubbles

Awards
i can feel that i have a slight case of gyno. now how do i get rid of it? i see a lot of people recommending products that i cannot find. so if anyone has a cure for me could i would appreciate a suggestion.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What is your cycle and how long have you had the gyno? Nolva + Letro or Adex would be a good starting point. Duno if I would call them a "cure"

tonybubbles

Awards
i have had it for about a month or two after my last cycle ended. i took a prohormone that was essentially dbol. i have heard to take nolva and adex, but is there a brand that you would recommend? i am having a hard time finding a good one

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
i have had it for about a month or two after my last cycle ended. i took a prohormone that was essentially dbol. i have heard to take nolva and adex, but is there a brand that you would recommend? i am having a hard time finding a good one
Nah bro....... Well you left it late, deciding if you looked better with or without the training bra?

No but seriously man, why did you not sort that sh$t out asap? Grab some Nolva and Letro which you should of had before your cycle and the brand does not matter. There is no guarantee letro will get rid of it (look up Letro protocol) Only over op after that is surgery.

Good luck...