Testosterone Recovery Help

derker2008

Awards
Hello,

I could use some suggestions based on your experience:

In Aug2010 I ran a 6wk H-Drol cycle and on 11/6 I finished my PCT which consisted of 6-OXO, Nolva, and PC Support.

So almost 1 1/2 months later I went to get blood work to see if I was back to normal; unfortunately my Test was 118. So, under the direction of my doctor I stayed away from supplements and on Jan 28th 2011 I got bloodwork again - and my baseline test reading was about 148 so it's improved but not by much. I'm 28yrs old, and do not want to do TRT for the rest of my life....but I do want my test levels to return back to normal as soon as possible. The conclusion of my Dr appt was to come back in 8 weeks to check again and by then it should be up some more......

I would like to know from anybody with this same experience or knowledge on this topic - to advise if there is anything I can do to assist in elevating my natural test levels sooner than later. Perhaps running an OTC Test Booster alongside some Erase....what do you think?

I honestly had planned on running my first Test/Winnie cycle by now but will not do anything until my endogenous test is back to normal. Thanks!!

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I could use some suggestions based on your experience:

In Aug2010 I ran a 6wk H-Drol cycle and on 11/6 I finished my PCT which consisted of 6-OXO, Nolva, and PC Support.

So almost 1 1/2 months later I went to get blood work to see if I was back to normal; unfortunately my Test was 118. So, under the direction of my doctor I stayed away from supplements and on Jan 28th 2011 I got bloodwork again - and my baseline test reading was about 148 so it's improved but not by much. I'm 28yrs old, and do not want to do TRT for the rest of my life....but I do want my test levels to return back to normal as soon as possible. The conclusion of my Dr appt was to come back in 8 weeks to check again and by then it should be up some more......

I would like to know from anybody with this same experience or knowledge on this topic - to advise if there is anything I can do to assist in elevating my natural test levels sooner than later. Perhaps running an OTC Test Booster alongside some Erase....what do you think?

I honestly had planned on running my first Test/Winnie cycle by now but will not do anything until my endogenous test is back to normal. Thanks!!
did you feel physically/mentally different after pct then pre-cycle?

derker2008

Awards
Yes there was a difference but it not by a whole lot. So I believe that I already possibly suffered from Lower than normal testosterone before the H-Drol cycle.

youngguns555

Awards
what is your body composition like ? if you are 5'10" with 10 % bf at 205 I think there is not too much to worry about. Just jump on some HCG, DAA and clomid and you will be in the at least high 500s for total test . And stay of a cycle for quite a while

derker2008

Awards
5'10" - 200 lbs - 16-17%BF
I'm sure it will come back over time but would like speed my recovery time up for several reasons.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
did u use research nolva?

people underestimate how suppressive hdrol really is(not you specifically)

keep going to the doctor, mention clomid therapy and or hcg .... if all else fails, trt may be your only shot... good luck bro

derker2008

Awards
Yes I used Reseach Nolva and will never get it from that place again.

I have plenty of stuff on hand (hcg, clomid, etc.) but want to be sure before I use anything.

Would it be beneficial to just try running an OTC Test Booster along with an anti-e to speed up?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
people underestimate how suppressive hdrol really is(not you specifically)
Right on point, not sure why everyone considers hdrol "mild," maybe because it doesn't really have to many sides you can feel...but it can still shut you down, raise liver values, hurt cholesterol and all that. I think for a good portion of hdrol users they report "not much" shutdown but who knows

Everyone recommends this a first time go because its "mild" but really not so much, a first time cycle that is mild would be a non-methyl, which are all pretty mild with the exception of a select few, most of which are no longer around.

OP, what sucks is you never had baseline blood work to determine what your natty test levels are, I am sure someone will chime in with some good suggestions to give you a boost.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone Recovery you say? You should use the Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial. It's designed to bring back lagging test levels. It has EndoAmp, a cortisol controller, Toco-8 which helps sensitize the testes to Leutinizing hormone and a SERM/AI in sustain alpha to help regulate estrogen.

Hells yah.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone Recovery you say? You should use the Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial. It's designed to bring back lagging test levels. It has EndoAmp, a cortisol controller, Toco-8 which helps sensitize the testes to Leutinizing hormone and a SERM/AI in sustain alpha to help regulate estrogen.

Hells yah.

he should bring this ^ information to his doctor, and let him deal with it...

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established

Hells yah.
Which SERM is in the TRS?

derker2008

Awards
I've already have DAA, Erase, & Tribulus on hand - 45days worth of each. Although the PP Test Recvy Stack sounds nice I'd prefer to use what i have on hand as it's kind of expensive. I was thinking about running DAA 4caps per day, Erase 2caps per day, & Tribulus 2pills per day (1000mg/ea) to see if that may help me boost my natty test levels - I'll be getting bloodwork a week or two afterwards so I shall keep you posted.